Sarah’s Day #16 bAbE I can’t even deal, botox and lip fillers, so far from raw and real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Whadda ya reckon bout daddy's mask, mate? Just doin our bit, doin our bit"...🤢🤮
Just shut up and do it without patting yourself on the back!🤬
My eyes rolled so hard at that. Yeh good job, buddy, for doing the absolute bare minimum in meeting your states mandatory requirement! 🌟

• Haha
Reactions: 57
"Whadda ya reckon bout daddy's mask, mate? Just doin our bit, doin our bit"...🤢🤮
Just shut up and do it without patting yourself on the back!🤬
I bet Sarahs mask (if she has one) says Tropeka across the front. 💲💲💲

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think Sarah overshares to help contribute to her brand. She wants people to legit think she sees them as her besties. If her stans feel valued they will throw more money her way = profit.

Reactions: 24
Who tells people, let alone millions of random (not sissy’s) people on the internet when you’re going to be trying for a baby and when you’re planning to get pregnant ... who does that? That is such a private, intimate time with your partner. What if fertility issues come about in the short term and they are unable to have children? You can’t always just say we are going to be pregnant at this time, it doesn’t always work out like that. I just think it’s so disgusting that she overshares that much to strangers because she doesn’t have any friends to have these conversations with. Keep it to yourself Sarah, those things are personal and you should not be throwing it out there that “we will be pregnant”. You don’t know that! I remember when she announced being pregnant with Fox, it was a surprise and a shock because she didn’t think she would be able to fall pregnant. So who’s to say she will even be able to have a second child? It’s just really inappropriate to be posting anything like that on the internet.
I so agree with you. Sorry to be the downer here girls, I have endometriosis and adenomyosis (you know, actual diseases that were confirmed at abdominal surgery and pathological testing) instead of Sarah's woo naturopath. I have endometrial cysts on my ovaries that shrink and re-grow and persistent pelvic pain. My ability to have children is no doubt compromised. If it was to ever happen, I couldn't imagine so casually dropping it into conversation as she continues to do. It's so triggering and I apologise for using this thread as an outlet. However, my issues are common and I know I'm not alone. If anyone else here feels sensitive or upset by Sarah's over-casualisation and frankly stupid commentary regarding this - remember, you are valued and you are not alone. x

• Heart
Reactions: 63
"OK so this was meant to be cute sushi at the park!" but Focks wouldn't cooperate with Sezzzie's 'instaglam' moment!
Maybe try him with some hot chips next time...bet he'd love that!🤣

Attachments

• Haha
I’m a health nut that loves smoothies and always thought the 1/2 non-frozen banana thing so strange. Also that they are always stuffed full of processed powders and never any actual greens or food besides the 1/2 banana? One of the easiest ways to get your greens is shoving a bunch of spinach or kale in there. Greens also keep you healthy and looking young, processed powders do the opposite despite what all these companies want you to believe. Hemp seeds are also an amazing whole food source of protein & healthy fats.

que Sezzzz suggesting frozen bananas and adding greens and/or hemp seeds to smoothies!

hi Sarah, have you ever had an original idea in your life?
Omg ive recently come under the belief that these powders and proteins are scams and the average person does NOT need them.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think Sarah overshares to help contribute to her brand. She wants people to legit think she sees them as her besties. If her stans feel valued they will throw more money her way = profit.
Yep 100%. It’s proven people are more likely to buy from a person rather than a brand. This is why influencers share so much.. to keep their connection to their followers so they will buy their tit.

Reactions: 15
I so agree with you. Sorry to be the downer here girls, I have endometriosis and adenomyosis (you know, actual diseases that were confirmed at abdominal surgery and pathological testing) instead of Sarah's woo naturopath. I have endometrial cysts on my ovaries that shrink and re-grow and persistent pelvic pain. My ability to have children is no doubt compromised. If it was to ever happen, I couldn't imagine so casually dropping it into conversation as she continues to do. It's so triggering and I apologise for using this thread as an outlet. However, my issues are common and I know I'm not alone. If anyone else here feels sensitive or upset by Sarah's over-casualisation and frankly stupid commentary regarding this - remember, you are valued and you are not alone. x
Second this. As someone who also has diagnosed endo and PCOS and knows my ability to conceive and carry is likely compromised it infuriates me how casually she drops getting pregnant.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m so sorry. See it’s girls who have real issues which are diagnosed by doctors, not by themselves (like Sarah who is a sucker for self diagnosing) who I truely feel for. There are plenty of medical issues out there and I feel like fertility is such a huge one and a big struggle for many women, for Sarah to proclaim to have so many issues and potential inability to have children before Fox was born, it’s just inappropriate to boast on social media specific timelines she will be pregnant next. The future is not decided by you. You could literally get hit by a car tomorrow. Sarah you may not be able to have more children, it’s something so fragile you unfortunately can not be decided by you on when it happens, when you decide it’s best for you. It’s an unfortunate reality for many and so personal that should not be shared over social media.

• Heart
I see your sneaky redbulls on the bench🤫
View attachment 372427
wow you guys are gooooood with noticing the little things! I feel like 2 years of blindness (since i followed her) on my part suddenlygot cured from reading Tattle! Now I cant unsee any of this stuff and Sez went from borderline confused to downright problematic in my eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
If she does fall pregnant this year will she be likely to have a natural birth after her experience with Fox? I wonder if between the complicated birth and going back to training so hard with her prolapse if a natural birth would now be considered unsafe?

Reactions: 16
She realises right there is more to feeling fit and healthy than just abs right? Show us your arms Sarah, maybe your legs without the flamingo stance.

BC29255E-59E1-422A-9A84-3FD60A04304B.png

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
If she does fall pregnant this year will she be likely to have a natural birth after her experience with Fox? I wonder if between the complicated birth and going back to training so hard with her prolapse if a natural birth would now be considered unsafe?
Yeah, I was wondering something similar but more from the view of whether her prolapse would cause issues with pregnancy and birth (I'm sorry if the following is really ignorant and/ or off topic). I guess with the birth it could be a c section, but what happens if the prolapse is present when she got pregnant? Would it make it harder for her to get pregnant (a chance for her to bring out the body bloom and claim it 'cured' her PCOS that seems to have come back)? I'd imagine that the increasing size and weight of her uterus could be an issue? Or do you reckon that this will this be part of her 'project comeback' pregnancy edition?

Reactions: 13
Yep from
Yeah, I was wondering something similar but more from the view of whether her prolapse would cause issues with pregnancy and birth (I'm sorry if the following is really ignorant and/ or off topic). I guess with the birth it could be a c section, but what happens if the prolapse is present when she got pregnant? Would it make it harder for her to get pregnant (a chance for her to bring out the body bloom and claim it 'cured' her PCOS that seems to have come back)? I'd imagine that the increasing size and weight of her uterus could be an issue? Or do you reckon that this will this be part of her 'project comeback' pregnancy edition?
Who knows if she even had a prolapse to begin with? Sarah believes she has almost every health condition under the sun(nee), which can be cured natURally 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 36
If anyone else here feels sensitive or upset by Sarah's over-casualisation and frankly stupid commentary regarding this - remember, you are valued and you are not alone. x
What annoys me the most is she’s supposed to have PCOS and I think some of her stans will have followed her for this reason. We already know she will post a crying video sponsored by Tropeka is she isn’t pregnant within a couple of months. Many with PCOS will struggle conceiving and I imagine watching her would be very difficult.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.