Sarah’s Day #16 bAbE I can’t even deal, botox and lip fillers, so far from raw and real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes there was. Remember the ‘barre’ incident with scomo? Gyms & beauticians were locked down until at least end of may/early June.
Retail never officially shut but many stores chose to shut (in Victoria wave 2 they were forced to close).

Hmmm I don’t recall anything closing for more than a few days. It’s been pretty normal for us here aside from the 1.5 and masks and stuff.

Reactions: 1
View attachment 364210View attachment 364211
“I nEvEr BuY pAcKaGeD FoOdS”
Literally all of her baking ingredients can be purchased from the bulk food store she used to go to (or was that also a spon deal and she actually doesn’t give af about being eco friendly)
Looks like Sissy has been keeping up with Tattle- you mention the bulk food store and she magically edited into her New Years Vlog that she plans to do this from now on!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hmmm I don’t recall anything closing for more than a few days. It’s been pretty normal for us here aside from the 1.5 and masks and stuff.
I’m North QLD and parents are NSW, they had the same lock down as us up north, basically stay at home orders, gyms, beauticians etc shut and only allowed out to exercise with members of the household, it went for about 4-6 weeks from memory and was in March

Reactions: 23
Who wants to bet the hummus was for a NYE party where they aren’t adhering to the five people thing that’s in Sydney and surrounding areas at the moment.

ETA pic for context
when she says she made this paprika hummus, do she really mean she emptied a container of hummus into a dish and sprinkled paprika on top? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I’m North QLD and parents are NSW, they had the same lock down as us up north, basically stay at home orders, gyms, beauticians etc shut and only allowed out to exercise with members of the household, it went for about 4-6 weeks from memory and was in March

Yes you’re right about it being 4-6 weeks in some states. My mistake. (I’m from Melbourne. Each month was like the one before 😂😅)

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Cries in month ten of restrictions in the UK.

Happy New year everyone!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Predictions for scuzzy's year in 2021? A couple of more scandals for sure, and hopefully a flop for the cOoKiNg PrOjEcT.

I wonder if she will keep up with YouTube since the latest vlog was a jumble of random crap - a resolutions video featuring a trip to the shop to buy a potty? One of her worst vlogs ever, no real content.

Reactions: 30
Predictions for scuzzy's year in 2021? A couple of more scandals for sure, and hopefully a flop for the cOoKiNg PrOjEcT.

I wonder if she will keep up with YouTube since the latest vlog was a jumble of random crap - a resolutions video featuring a trip to the shop to buy a potty? One of her worst vlogs ever, no real content.
Must be hard to think of new content when she posts 1,000,000 instastories a day

• Haha
Reactions: 33
2021 predictions:
-She'll pull back on YouTube (except for the spon con) because Sunee is just sah much work sissys and only she can micromanage it
-she'll announce her child has a dairy/gluten/ sugar/etc allergy but never fear, Sunee has rilly helped them through these dark days
-She won't conceive on her wedding, but it'll only take like 2 months longer. She'll post about how it's just sah hard to conceive with pcos yknow but thanks to body bloom and tropeaka and her cooking app and her new fad powder this is a 💫miracle bébé💫
-there'll be some sort of scandal (cultural appropriation, white privilege, anti-vax status take your pic) but you don't need a crystal ball to see that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
More 2021 predictions:
Her wedding dress will show her abs and/or be rank
The bridesmaids' dresses will be White Fox and tacky as
She'll cry on or around her wedding day because kurt had a beer

• Haha
Reactions: 81
There hasn’t really been an Australia wide lock down. Apart from the 3 day bullshit, we haven’t really been effected here in South Australia. Most places have stayed open. I think nsw may have been similar?
I live In Sydney and NSW definitely had a lockdown where only essential places could be open... my mental health won’t let me forget that 😂

I got a tattoo the day I came back from America which was 13 March (before people were asking about overseas travel) an had an elective surgery on the 31 March the day before elective surgery ceased. So I assume his tattoo in April was after tattoos were not allowed.

Reactions: 19
More 2021 predictions:
Her wedding dress will show her abs and/or be rank
The bridesmaids' dresses will be White Fox and tacky as
She'll cry on or around her wedding day because kurt had a beer
I’m predicting the app will be so popular on launch day that it will crash and she’ll be crying like a baby because she’s losing money her besties can’t see the content.

When I say popular I mean they won’t have prepared for the surge of views on launch day.

I agree with above — she won’t get pregnant first month trying. So she’ll do some sort of Tropeka sponsored powdered ‘fertility tips’ video.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ahh I’m
In SA so it’s different here. My point was maybe where she is wasn’t effected as much as Melbourne / Qld because I didn’t know. Sorry guys! Can’t imagine what you’ve all been going through.

Reactions: 4
I live In Sydney and NSW definitely had a lockdown where only essential places could be open... my mental health won’t let me forget that 😂

I got a tattoo the day I came back from America which was 13 March (before people were asking about overseas travel) an had an elective surgery on the 31 March the day before elective surgery ceased. So I assume his tattoo in April was after tattoos were not allowed.
Yeah you’re right. I do recall on tattle or GG (can’t remember when we all came to tattle from GG) a few people had commented/pointed out that he had new tattoos during the middle of NSW lockdown (which was a very similar lockdown to Vic at the time). I remember being surprised that the controversy didn’t gain more traction as it was when the whole world was in lockdown and he had completely broken the lockdown laws. This was after Sarah said that Aust. didn’t have lockdown because we “just use common sense” 🙄 and then we went into lockdown a week or so later.

Reactions: 25
Why does she brag about her typos? This is so embarrassing. I have like a thousand followers and if I misspell something I will delete, fix & repost. Cos not looking like an imbecile is semi important to me? And then she always follows up with another story to correct them? Bruh

If I was trying to convince a million people I was worth buying information from, I’d at least bleeping spell things correctly.

Heh gusy nuuU coooing projec availble no ap stor n discont becasue I shown no acfualy like ang of you xxxxxxxx

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Yeah you’re right. I do recall on tattle or GG (can’t remember when we all came to tattle from GG) a few people had commented/pointed out that he had new tattoos during the middle of NSW lockdown (which was a very similar lockdown to Vic at the time). I remember being surprised that the controversy didn’t gain more traction as it was when the whole world was in lockdown and he had completely broken the lockdown laws. This was after Sarah said that Aust. didn’t have lockdown because we “just use common sense” 🙄 and then we went into lockdown a week or so later.
And remember that time they picked up a surfboard from the acai bowl place during lockdown?

Reactions: 26
Why does she brag about her typos? This is so embarrassing. I have like a thousand followers and if I misspell something I will delete, fix & repost. Cos not looking like an imbecile is semi important to me? And then she always follows up with another story to correct them? Bruh

If I was trying to convince a million people I was worth buying information from, I’d at least bleeping spell things correctly.

Heh gusy nuuU coooing projec availble no ap stor n discont becasue I shown no acfualy like ang of you xxxxxxxx
She didn’t even correct the “bring is into the new year” typo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know this is a little off topic but has anyone else noticed how their fave Blackwood Pantry just doesn’t exist to them anymore?

• Heart
Reactions: 75
I know this is a little off topic but has anyone else noticed how their fave Blackwood Pantry just doesn’t exist to them anymore?
I’ve noticed this too lately!! What’s the go with that? It’s not like they’ve moved from Cronulla, they’re still there and in extreme close proximity to the cafe!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.