Sarah’s Day #16 bAbE I can’t even deal, botox and lip fillers, so far from raw and real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay I know this is probably too petty, BUT, why can she not properly say “couldn’t be bothered” (11:20 ish in the vlog)?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m not from NSW so please enlighten me. Do you have to wear masks indoors if you’re just inside with the people you live with? Or is it more indoors at an office and visiting mates?

Reactions: 4
Can I just say the Sunee logo is really good! It will be quite memorable.

While it's not groundbreaking, it's well done and solid to build a brand with (which I'm guessing is what they're trying to do).

It is simple and classic and from a design point of view easy to use in different applications/prints etc (something I learned at Uni years ago haha)
I know this forum only talks about negative stuff but I'm someone who likes to always see things from all angles and thinks there's something positive that can be said for most things/humans.

So, just wanted to comment on the logo
I appreciate it’s nice to see things from all angles, but as a designer I disagree that it’s a good logo.

Just because a logo is functional across various platforms - print, web, etc, doesn’t mean it is a good logo. So many components go into a good logo.
I don’t think it’s uniquely recognisable either, it just blends in with all the other simple line icon logos with a sans serif font, which is trending at the moment. It has no character to it, it looks like a basic stock bought logo from Creative Market or Wix logo maker.

The logo and name also do not encapsulate what the brand’s story/ethos is at all. Personally if I saw this app on the App Store I’d think it was for a meditation app, or maybe some kind of holiday planning app.

Sorry to go on a long rant, but branding is my jam and I could talk about it all day!

I work as a designer and have been designing brand identities for several years. This is not a good logo. I'm curious to see how this translates to an app. I also highly doubt they hired anyone to help with userbility. What a tit show.

I'm also even more curious to see how much they will be charging, I can totally see it being a watered down version of the 'Deliciously Ella' app (which, from memory, has a catalogue of recipes updated weekly, guided yoga and meditation videos, mindfullness and wellbeing tips from different contributors and costs 99 cents per month).
brb getting my organic, unsalted, popcorn ready
100% agree. In true Sezzy style she’s just thought about what looks nice to the eye, there’s no logic/strategy or reasoning behind it. Aesthetically it’s pleasing to the eye, but it’s not functional or relatable to what the company/app is about at all.

Reactions: 39
I’m not from NSW so please enlighten me. Do you have to wear masks indoors if you’re just inside with the people you live with? Or is it more indoors at an office and visiting mates?
In shopping centres, cinemas, places of worship, hair/beauty places, public transport :)

Because our COMPETENT premier has been subjected to a lot of peer pressure to mandate them after the 800 deaths / 20,000 + cases that happened in Vic and fear that NSW will go the same way (which won’t happen because as people forget this isn’t the first outbreak in NSW).

But I could see Sezzy being the person to get an exemption to wearing a mask due to some other made up health condition she will conjure.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Well Sarah you better get yourself a cute pink mask 😷 because your incompetent state leader finally made them mandatory. Bit late but better now than never. I bet a thousand bucks she and Kurtle won’t wear one. Believe me it’s embarrassing when you walk into woolies forgot your mask and a staff taps you on the shoulder handing you one. Hope they kick her out when she refuses. We’ve seen her Karen vibes.
Woah all for the sarah discussion but let's not get into the whole state leader trashing, Covid is so unpredictable and I really believe NSW is doing its best to keep people physically well while also balancing mental health considerations. Lets save the criticism for Sezzy and her lack of belief in science ✌✌

On another note, isn't intuitive eating just ... eating? Why does she always go out of her way to tell everyone she's eating intuitively? I always thought intuitive eating was only important if you were recovering from an ED and/or disordered eating because your body is relearning hunger cues

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Woah all for the sarah discussion but let's not get into the whole state leader trashing, Covid is so unpredictable and I really believe NSW is doing its best to keep people physically well while also balancing mental health considerations. Lets save the criticism for Sezzy and her lack of belief in science ✌✌

On another note, isn't intuitive eating just ... eating? Why does she always go out of her way to tell everyone she's eating intuitively? I always thought intuitive eating was only important if you were recovering from an ED and/or disordered eating because your body is relearning hunger cues
I also thought it meant that you are whatever you want without guidelines and restrictions? I don’t think any person (without serious actual medically diagnosed intolerances) would be feeling like grain free, dairy free, sugar free, gluten free, vegan slop 24/7?

Reactions: 16
Lol “intuitively eats” and “doesn’t count calories” but my fitness pal on the first page of her home screen (bottom row, second from left).
Edit: It came out really blurry but have a look at 1:35 of the vlog - I was addicted when I had an ED, theres no denying its any other app

Screen Shot 2021-01-02 at 6.00.31 pm.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Lol “intuitively eats” and “doesn’t count calories” but my fitness pal on the first page of her home screen (bottom row, second from left).
Edit: It came out really blurry but have a look at 1:35 of the vlog - I was addicted when I had an ED, theres no denying its any other app

View attachment 368071

Good spotting! I think someone else saw a myfitnesspal tab open on her computer once or a sliver of the app so most likely is!

Reactions: 24
Yes! However I was there the other day and they are still selling the ‘Sarah’s Day Nourish Bowl’
Surely if they had cut ties with her they would take it off the menu?
She’s been going to Ham a fair bit too which is literally around the corner so I wonder what happened with Blackwood 🤔

side note Ham is amazing and I hate that they go there lol but they would NEVER give her free tit/name a dish after her so that’s a plus

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Just to clarify as im NSW but not in the effected areas- but its just greater Sydney that have to wear masks, which still includes Sez but just so it doesn't cause confusion!

Reactions: 12
Sissy is going to be so sad she has to cover her new lips and her big shiny horse teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So they’ll have to wear masks in the office.... old apartment?!

No just when shopping, going to hair appointments/beauty appointments, public transport, cinemas and places of worship :)

And look the Hillsong church got visited by a covid positive patient so...

Reactions: 16
Her last story on ig „I cry everyday because I’m sad for other people in some capacity“ sweetie if you have to tell us that i don’t think you’re really doing it... Also what a weird thing to flex with, she’s not right in the head

edited to add:
also, sarah apparently feels so sad for people that she decides to silence them or wreck their business - makes sense right?
I love how Sarah really tries to push the „I’m an empath“ narrative when we all know she’s the exact opposite.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
1. Why does she use that photo for her stupid "I want to read crime stories but nothing to scary please" question?
2. Didn't Shane Dawson use the empath crap to convince everyone he is a good person and to make people feel sorry for him?
3. "I cry every day" Then something must not be right? If that's true she should see someone about that...

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 39
Her last story on ig „I cry everyday because I’m sad for other people in some capacity“
I think having a kid heightens emotions (aS a MuM mYSeLf, I get it) but crying everyday.. I've said it before and we all agreed, she has some form of PND.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think having a kid heightens emotions (aS a MuM mYSeLf, I get it) but crying everyday.. I've said it before and we all agreed, she has some form of PND.
Absolutely. I have two children and I’m definitely more emotional than I was pre-kids. She needs to see someone. I used to cry daily when I had PNA. She either needs help, or she’s lying through her teeth.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.