Sarah’s Day #16 bAbE I can’t even deal, botox and lip fillers, so far from raw and real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reminder - that piece of tit sofa that looks like something that was scrounged from a council pickup cost around $10,000.
tit, I liked the couch (not enough to pay 10k even if I could afford it) but it really is looking like it’s worth 200$ on swap and sell 😳

Reactions: 16
I’m really surprised she liked watching “The bold type” it’s a good show I loved it because it deals with issues of racism, feminism, queer identity and American politics, it’s very political correct and just entertaining. The actresses and characters are so likeable. But at the same time I doubt Sarah’s pays much attention to the deeper issues and rather enjoys the lighter parts of it like the female friendships, drama, fashion, the whole part of running a magazine etc. But still hopefully Sarah learns something from it and doesn’t just consume the Kardashians (hey not against it) it’s just sometimes she talks like them in this fake put on Californian accent she does and it’s horrendous.
I was coming here to say basically this! The bold type is way too woke for her 🙄 it actually shocked me that she enjoyed it!

Reactions: 13
Her 2020 posts are actually the most bland things ever. Woohoo, you tried the curly hair thing.. how exciting, what a highlight. You filmed in your Pilates room... congrats?
the tofu though... I thought soy was another thing she was intolerant to?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Never once does she refer to it as their house. No collective nouns whatsoever.
2020 was horrific and making tofu recipes was one of her highlights. Wow. I forgot she’s a “sheltered health and fitness girl” after all.

• Sick
Reactions: 38
I love that she doesn’t date stamp the shoot because we all know it was the same day as Fox in hospital

Reactions: 55
Why is she just sharing these stories like everyone else gets asked questions and post a pic to respond.....clearly no one cares what she did this year lol

Reactions: 21
Can I just say the Sunee logo is really good! It will be quite memorable.
While it's not groundbreaking, it's well done and solid to build a brand with (which I'm guessing is what they're trying to do).
It is simple and classic and from a design point of view easy to use in different applications/prints etc (something I learned at Uni years ago haha)

I know this forum only talks about negative stuff but I'm someone who likes to always see things from all angles and thinks there's something positive that can be said for most things/humans.
So, just wanted to comment on the logo :D
The Sunee logo is so basic I swear myself and every primary school student has drawn a similar thing before turning 8 years old. It’s a cute simple logo but a half sun? With words? In black and white? ... Groundbreaking.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
when you stirred up the drama for your kid (get used to her crocodile tears, Foxy)
when you modified your own ebook everyday to complete it
when you think of vlogging every moment as work/life balance

Hey Sarah, you forgot a couple highlights:
- when you bought another property to renovate top to bottom and then complained about how hard you have it while your country burned and people lost their homes
- when you took $400k of peoples money as donations and then sat on it for a month to incur interest/pay off your taxes
- when you culturally appropriated and offended POC during BLM, deleted their comments, blocked their messages and then cried for a day because you don’t like to upset people
- when Mazda kicked you off your contract, so you got yourself a Range Rover #ecofriendly
- when you bought Kurt a traditional Aboriginal instrument for his birthday (likely from a white business, or was this confirmed?), only to leave it laying by the bottom of a window to be seated upon carelessly by your toddler
- when you created the Rise Above campaign as a direct response to people wanting you cancelled after the cultural appropriation/bushfires incident, claiming you were being trolled but never taking responsibility for your actions
- when you sent your stans after Hawaii Airlines due to a delayed flight
- when you sent your stans after Sabi and Soul, claiming they scammed you and effectively ruining this poor business’ reputation after a mistake YOU made that was clearly stated on their website/terms and conditions
- when Fox was sick with a UTI and you put off giving him proper antibiotics for a few days, even though he was clearly in pain
- when Fox was sick and you rushed him to hospital, and then (presumably) left him there to go film your Barbie campaign with Kurt
- when you ignored the lockdown restrictions and visited your elderly grandparents with your family
- when you didn’t wear a mask or really acknowledge the pandemic at all, only complaining here and there if it inconvenienced you
- when you monetized your grandmother’s death by bating followers to watch your YouTube video about what happened (or was that 2019)?

I’m sure I’m missing a few, but you’ve had quite the year!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Jesus Christ her life is so boring 🤣

I’m amazed her grocery shops weren’t part of her 2020 highlights!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She posted a new YT video about 25 mins ago and when you press it says removed by user and disappeared. Wonder what she had to get rid of/hide

• Wow
Reactions: 14
And the date of kurts new tattoo.. I think it said April 5th. When did lockdown start? As I remember on GG it was speculated he got the rose tattoo during lockdown when tattoo places were closed

Edited to add: I think lockdown started in March?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
And the date of kurts new tattoo.. I think it said April 5th. When did lockdown start? As I remember on GG it was speculated he got the rose tattoo during lockdown when tattoo places were closed

Edited to add: I think lockdown started in March?
I just did my highlights and on March 3rd the shops had no stock, then we moved interstate of March 30 and it was touch and go if our removalist would be let through the border. So we were well and truly in lockdown!

Reactions: 14
"I eat intuitively , I don't obsess over food, I don't think about food too much" - Sarahs latest vlog.
I mean wow, she is delusional at this point. I'm mind-blown that this train-wreck truely believes she has a good relationship with food. Laughable.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Still using her most shredded photo at her unhealthiest to clickbait and promote ab exercises 🥱 sis is really incapable of growth

Reactions: 47
I just did my highlights and on March 3rd the shops had no stock, then we moved interstate of March 30 and it was touch and go if our removalist would be let through the border. So we were well and truly in lockdown!
I had my baby on March 23 - that was the day lockdown started Australia wide

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.