Sarah’s Day #16 bAbE I can’t even deal, botox and lip fillers, so far from raw and real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow her goals are to make protein balls and drink more smoothies? 😂😂😂 Like I don't really believe in huge resolutions (I stick to tit like more time outside or try new things) but this is WOW

• Haha
Reactions: 40
There hasn’t really been an Australia wide lock down. Apart from the 3 day bullshit, we haven’t really been effected here in South Australia. Most places have stayed open. I think nsw may have been similar?

Reactions: 6
Wow her goals are to make protein balls and drink more smoothies? 😂😂😂 Like I don't really believe in huge resolutions (I stick to tit like more time outside or try new things) but this is WOW
just watched her latest vlog and unsubscribed.
NOT giving her any more eyeballs is one of my goals 2021.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I just cant get over her goals. Especially on the back off a pandemic year.
Seeing her goals just made me feel like she needs therapy, she has so much toxic stuff to heal and work through.

Reactions: 19
You have some interesting bruises there SiS

My goal for you this year is that you disclose the fact that you get fillers and botox to your young stans. I have no issue with botox or fillers, but don't pretend poop Bloom or omega 3 did it. Be. HONEST. for. Once.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I hope in 2021 Sarah realises how lucky she is. Kurt's not the brightest but he seems very supportive of her no matter how much of a head she acts. She should be VERY grateful for him and the same goes for Fox.

Reactions: 40
Guys we deleted someone that was clearly trying to disrupt, and a few short replies to them. It just encourages people to troll if they're kept up so it's best for the community. Report people trying to disrupt and ignore them.

Back on topic..

Reactions: 35
One thing that I need to give to her hands down, is that Fox does look like a cute, sweet child. When I think about his future mental health however, growing up with those 2, I feel so sad and concerned :(

Reactions: 17
Off topic but happy new year friends!

Here’s to a better year and the demise of our fave sissy. 🥳🥳🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Looking at her last stories, how is she able to make something delicious like hummus look revolting
She has a real talent

• Sick
Reactions: 13
She’s running out of content ideas. Whatever happened to her renovation series?
todays “vlog” was all over the place- potty shopping, skin care,ab exercise, a protein ball and smoothie recipe. Really contained nothing of value and seemed like such a last minute throw together.
I don’t know why people keep giving her time, she really does the bare minimum on YouTube

Reactions: 29
I just don’t understand how she can constantly acknowledge how unhealthy her mindset was previously with her eating and exercise regimes but then continue to profit off of vlogs she filmed at that time. This is exactly why eating disorder rates are only increasing... she has no conscience

Reactions: 31
There hasn’t really been an Australia wide lock down. Apart from the 3 day bullshit, we haven’t really been effected here in South Australia. Most places have stayed open. I think nsw may have been similar?
yes there was. Remember the ‘barre’ incident with scomo? Gyms & beauticians were locked down until at least end of may/early June.
Retail never officially shut but many stores chose to shut (in Victoria wave 2 they were forced to close).

Reactions: 22
Not as much as a nationwide lockdown but we’ve definitely had national restrictions in place. In WA we worked from home for 3 months despite being relatively normal and never really had a lockdown but we did have some level of impact

Reactions: 9
I wonder how her hairdresser that she normally tags feels about that story. I feel bad for her, that’s a massive slap in the face for someone that put their name to her ‘peachy lOcKs’ and now sez is saying that it fried her hair

Reactions: 58
She’s running out of content ideas. Whatever happened to her renovation series?
todays “vlog” was all over the place- potty shopping, skin care,ab exercise, a protein ball and smoothie recipe. Really contained nothing of value and seemed like such a last minute throw together.
I don’t know why people keep giving her time, she really does the bare minimum on YouTube
Especially since the original premise was to share like five of her favorite resolutions from the past that still benefited her today... Like, if you can’t even bring that idea to life, maybe YouTube is no longer the platform for you. How many times in recent weeks has she shown us the sheer volume of content she has catalogued? At the very least, she could have easily done a retrospective of past resolutions and said “I realized that I haven’t really carried through any of these but here’s how things played out instead...” How relatable would that have been?!

I wonder how her hairdresser that she normally tags feels about that story. I feel bad for her, that’s a massive slap in the face for someone that put their name to her ‘peachy lOcKs’ and now sez is saying that it fried her hair
For real! I know there are bad stylists out there who cave to client wants over what they know as a professional will ruin someone’s hair. But this woman doesn’t strike me as one of them... I have some good friends who do hair and they won’t touch clients like Sez because they don’t want the drama of someone with bad hair coming in and a. fighting them b/c they won’t color hair that damaged or b. providing the service they demand and then trashing them when it (inevitably) makes their hair worse/the colors don’t turn out perfectly b/c their hair is bad.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.