Sarah’s Day #16 bAbE I can’t even deal, botox and lip fillers, so far from raw and real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed this too lately!! What’s the go with that? It’s not like they’ve moved from Cronulla, they’re still there and in extreme close proximity to the cafe!
Yes! However I was there the other day and they are still selling the ‘Sarah’s Day Nourish Bowl’
Surely if they had cut ties with her they would take it off the menu?

Reactions: 10
Has anyone noticed she’s been name dropping these “friends” in her recent posts... alright sis, we get it, you’re trying to prove a point that you read Tattle and want to make out you’ve got friends.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
After watching her random stories blabbing on about working out today, I genuinely feel sad for this girl. She has no one to talk too or is super uncomfortable with being by herself, the like 10 minute long talk that literally no one cares about that went in circles and tangents. Condense your info sis no one needs to listen your mindless chatter

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Rewriting your 2021 goals because it wasn't 💫aesthetic 💫 enough. What a world, when even your lists have to be insta worthy

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I can't believe how different she looks not using those filters. About time she stops using them but gosh shows how distorted it can make you.

Reactions: 17
She woke up with a pimple but she’s not going to let that rain on her parade. 😂 Imagine living in a world where as a nearly 30 year old woman the first thing you think about is a pimple. One. Singular.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
I’ll give it to her, she has a talent for making absolutely any dish look inedible. Bravo Sez!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
"I always listen to my body."

"I'm so tired, I'm sore from yesterday's workout. If it was a normal day, I'd listen to my body but I want a January 1st workout."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
This would explain why she actually isn't that tiny little hooman she wants to be. Her minions are supposed to think she workouts A LOT. So the only reason why she's not that shredded is because she eats Skittles secretly. Those Skittles she claims she didn't have since before starting her fitness journey.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
One of the worst vlogs of hers!
1. Why does she think people are interested to see her washing her face?! I mean, are the minions really enjoying watching this kind of everyday human habits??!!
2. "In my house you're never truly alone." Yes Sarah, we get it. It is YOUR house and only yours.
3. "Do I do MMYY protein or the chocolate? Sezza it's not your protein. You just slapped your name on it.
4. A mango salad ? Isn't she allergic to mangoes? She said that many times, few days ago she said that again. So, did she really eat that mango salad? Or is she even allergic? What is the right question here?
5. Talking about her nipples. Like ... really sis? Really??
6. Her gesticulation is getting more annoying every day.
Definitely, it's hard to watch her.
By the way. Can someone tell me if the way she peels the mango is common? Where I live we eat a lot of mangoes but this is the first time I see the glass way. For me it was uncomfortable to watch. Making such pressure on the glass..

Attachments

Reactions: 28

Why does she always do her hair in buns like that. Maybe this is a little better than the slicked back bun, but it still makes me uncomfortable. Her hair just looks so thin and like that bun would be ripping it out of her head. It looks like she's teased it or something to make the actual bun look bigger, or somehow poofed it up, that would not be great for your hair as well. And is she even doing the curly girl method anymore? Because it looks straightened here.

Reactions: 18
Happy New Year ladies and wishing you to be healthy and safe!
Hope 2021 to be a positive year when all these fake influenzas get cancelled.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
To all the mums out there who don't feed their toddlers LiNsEeD toast and FlAxSeEd OiL, please don't feel bad. Forcing your orthorexia and self-diagnosed food intolerances on your kids does not make you a better mother. In fact, it makes you a bit of a twit.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 81
Masks are now compulsory in NSW can’t wait to see our covid denying sezzy wear one at the shops!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Well Sarah you better get yourself a cute pink mask 😷 because your incompetent state leader finally made them mandatory. Bit late but better now than never. I bet a thousand bucks she and Kurtle won’t wear one. Believe me it’s embarrassing when you walk into woolies forgot your mask and a staff taps you on the shoulder handing you one. Hope they kick her out when she refuses. We’ve seen her Karen vibes.

Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.