Sarah’s Day #16 bAbE I can’t even deal, botox and lip fillers, so far from raw and real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never been tooo bothered by her silly 'leg out' pose but this one is RIDICULOUS. The trousers make it look like she's doing some weird bow-legged squat!
My foot looks like that when I get a cramp in it 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So basically “we can and will change the rules whenever so you’re screwed unless you read here” I thought I was done being shocked at this point lol. If any of you are subscribing to get information for us: #1 thank you for doing the lord’s work and #2 PLEASE BE CAREFUL. This is so sneaky, I do not trust them. Be careful with your credit card and personal info!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 45
anyone with a legal background out there who can advise if it’s legally ok to inform your employer?
I don’t think the question is if it is legal or not but rather is it enforceable. So in theory if you break the terms it’s like breaking a contract right. If a businesses wanted to do something about that they would then have to sue the user for breaking the terms. So the thing about the employer seems to mean if you post something offensive they’re going to sue you and the judge will give effect to the contract by allowing them to contact your employer /making The user give their employers information for them to contact them. Which is obviously not going to happen lol.

hope that made some sense, it’s hard to explain because that’s such a weird clause. So obvs they could stalk someone and contact their employer on their own which I assume would be fine but I don’t know why they would put it in the terms if that’s theplan lol just so weird

Reactions: 18
She looks like a bleeping praying mantis

Soooo if it’s gluten free and dairy free that makes it kid friendly? If a child eats anything with gluten or dairy in it, it’s not kid friendly? The messages she is sending out there is so disordered and toxic.

Fox, as far as I know is not gluten intolerant, lactose intolerant (not yet, because of Sarah’s forced restrictive diet on him) or allergic to nuts, so why is she taking these things out of his diet? It’s so unhealthy and not natural for the human body to be restricted by these things when you do not have an intolerance!! It’s only going to make him have problems in the future with these products THAT ARE NOT UNHEALTHY FOR YOU unless you have an intolerance, which he will 100% grow into because of Scuzz.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
The contacting employer thing gets done. Usually by big companies though that have employees post racist or homophobic stuff on their personal socials.l that could seriously ruin their reputation.
I can’t imagine a simple unfavourable view of Sunee would make her “contact your employer” terms enforceable.
and she should take a long hard look at herself if that’s the road she’s going down.
No one should be afraid to give an honest review of a product or service.

It’s scary how much power she thinks she has.

Reactions: 36
F65E6C96-4657-4A61-8B94-2F6747AA33E7.png
5EE290AF-64E3-499E-8B00-138372130095.png

“I nEvEr BuY pAcKaGeD FoOdS”
Literally all of her baking ingredients can be purchased from the bulk food store she used to go to (or was that also a spon deal and she actually doesn’t give af about being eco friendly)

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Why does she say north shore Hawaii is where she would live? She barely left the resort room and only allowed Kurt to go knee deep in the ocean on his birthday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Can I just say the Sunee logo is really good! It will be quite memorable.
While it's not groundbreaking, it's well done and solid to build a brand with (which I'm guessing is what they're trying to do).
It is simple and classic and from a design point of view easy to use in different applications/prints etc (something I learned at Uni years ago haha)

I know this forum only talks about negative stuff but I'm someone who likes to always see things from all angles and thinks there's something positive that can be said for most things/humans.
So, just wanted to comment on the logo :D

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg thought the same.. they must be swimming in the money with her collabs because that’s crazy!

This is the bracelet, no?
They also got her that white Balenciaga bag for her first collection,
along with everything else that she states “I’m not coming out with this personalised item, it was just a gift from white fox” etc 🙄

Sick to think how much they’ve profited from their fast fashion / collab

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Pls Sarah do not call those things muffins. It's really no wonder Australia has one of the highest rates of allergies when fools like this are encouraging not giving kids basic normal foods 🤦‍♀️ you're creating the allergies/intolerances Sarah. Do some actual research pls

Reactions: 25
Lolllllll this comment with the flamingo clearly making fun of Sarah’s leg pose. Kurt liked it
I feel like scuzz has wandering eyes from Kurt, no affection, puts him down, his attractive friends in the pool get more stories and attention than him. He’s not looking good because she’s starving hun of general nutrition. SIBO? Has he been to a conventional modern medicine doctor, not just a scuz approved nootrishunish. Oceana said she is also a SIBO sufferer(?) and on a restricted diet and she looks GLOWING ✨ can’t imagine it’s all this that scuzzo is making it out to be. There’s got to be something very wrong. I feel sorry for him because at the end of the day his partner is making him stay sick and probably looking around at his friend circle wondering why she isn’t with the DILF

Reactions: 24
I feel like scuzz has wandering eyes from Kurt, no affection, puts him down, his attractive friends in the pool get more stories and attention than him. He’s not looking good because she’s starving hun of general nutrition. SIBO? Has he been to a conventional modern medicine doctor, not just a scuz approved nootrishunish. Oceana said she is also a SIBO sufferer(?) and on a restricted diet and she looks GLOWING ✨ can’t imagine it’s all this that scuzzo is making it out to be. There’s got to be something very wrong. I feel sorry for him because at the end of the day his partner is making him stay sick and probably looking around at his friend circle wondering why she isn’t with the DILF
I agree, reminds me of how uncomfortable I felt for Kurt a while back when they interviewed Michael Ramsey (ramslegit) for their podcast and she was overly frothin on him right in front of Kurt, calling him her dream guy and man crush and Kurt was kind of just chillin in the back like okeh

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.