Sarah’s Day #16 bAbE I can’t even deal, botox and lip fillers, so far from raw and real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, reminds me of how uncomfortable I felt for Kurt a while back when they interviewed Michael Ramsey (ramslegit) for their podcast and she was overly frothin on him right in front of Kurt, calling him her dream guy and man crush and Kurt was kind of just chillin in the back like okeh
She did the same thing with Steve Cook while she was pregnant. I thought it was weird at the time, but knowing she did it more than once on one of their shared public platforms makes it feel even more cringy to me 😬

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I agree, reminds me of how uncomfortable I felt for Kurt a while back when they interviewed Michael Ramsey (ramslegit) for their podcast and she was overly frothin on him right in front of Kurt, calling him her dream guy and man crush and Kurt was kind of just chillin in the back like okeh
Get out!! No way. I have no issue with appreciating the good looks of a person who isn’t your partner. But to call someone else your “dream guy” in front of your partner is just so damn disrespectful.
but I guess since she’s Sarah’s Day she gets away with it hey?!

Reactions: 33
Having such little respect for her fiance is just so strange. It really seems like he is her convenient baby daddy and lacky. The days of them being attracted to eachother seem long gone.

Reactions: 33
Can I just say the Sunee logo is really good! It will be quite memorable.
While it's not groundbreaking, it's well done and solid to build a brand with (which I'm guessing is what they're trying to do).
It is simple and classic and from a design point of view easy to use in different applications/prints etc (something I learned at Uni years ago haha)

I know this forum only talks about negative stuff but I'm someone who likes to always see things from all angles and thinks there's something positive that can be said for most things/humans.
So, just wanted to comment on the logo :D
I think someone posted a few threads back that the sunnee logo is a carbon copy logo of another brand with a similar name.

Sorry, but what is memorable about it? What I see is a basic font, simple lines, the most common graphic for a sunrise... and for a cooking app it has nothing to do with food. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited to add: I also went to art school and studied design elements - I’m not just taking a piss at this logo for the sake of it!

Reactions: 52
Soooo if it’s gluten free and dairy free that makes it kid friendly? If a child eats anything with gluten or dairy in it, it’s not kid friendly? The messages she is sending out there is so disordered and toxic.

Fox, as far as I know is not gluten intolerant, lactose intolerant (not yet, because of Sarah’s forced restrictive diet on him) or allergic to nuts, so why is she taking these things out of his diet? It’s so unhealthy and not natural for the human body to be restricted by these things when you do not have an intolerance!! It’s only going to make him have problems in the future with these products THAT ARE NOT UNHEALTHY FOR YOU unless you have an intolerance, which he will 100% grow into because of Scuzz.
Also, the muffins look terrible, not to mention NOTHING like muffins. Not fluffy, not risen, not inviting at all. They look flat, dense and entirley unappetising *eyeroll*
I hate how she swoons over everything she's made, like we're just supposed to believe it all tastes GREAT when most of it looks like doggy doo.

Reactions: 31
I really really hope she doesn’t share anymore about toilet training Fox. That is such a personal thing and it’s absolutely an invasion of his privacy if she continues to post about it to over a million people. I’ve seen other ‘influencers’ post actual footage of their kids on the toilet and it’s horrible. Let him go through that privately please and if you want to post about it Sarah, just make one post about tips and tricks you’ve learnt along the way or something. Please don’t tell us every time he uses it. Let the kid be.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Can I just say the Sunee logo is really good! It will be quite memorable.
While it's not groundbreaking, it's well done and solid to build a brand with (which I'm guessing is what they're trying to do).
It is simple and classic and from a design point of view easy to use in different applications/prints etc (something I learned at Uni years ago haha)

I know this forum only talks about negative stuff but I'm someone who likes to always see things from all angles and thinks there's something positive that can be said for most things/humans.
So, just wanted to comment on the logo :D

I work as a designer and have been designing brand identities for several years. This is not a good logo. I'm curious to see how this translates to an app. I also highly doubt they hired anyone to help with userbility. What a tit show.

I'm also even more curious to see how much they will be charging, I can totally see it being a watered down version of the 'Deliciously Ella' app (which, from memory, has a catalogue of recipes updated weekly, guided yoga and meditation videos, mindfullness and wellbeing tips from different contributors and costs 99 cents per month).

brb getting my organic, unsalted, popcorn ready.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Why is she feeding Fox muffins with hidden veg? Thought the kid loved his Kale!!

Does her app need a kid friendly section? I thought she was an advocate of baby led leaning. Baby led weaning pretty much allows the child to eat the same as it’s parents. Maybe he’s hit that fussy age.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t think she’s serious with those muffins...a kids section of the app.. you showed that rock muffin where the middle is raw 🥺🥺

Reactions: 11
Also - if anyone does purchase the app and puts screenshots on the forum - She can’t connect the user here with the user on Sunee can she?

I’m Tanya Heart so she could probably figure that out but most of you don’t have a real name on your account.

Reactions: 8
Lol I knew someone would come at me for saying anything that's not hateful.
I am by no means an advocate for any influencer but I am someone who doesn't like hate and I appreciate criticism or wondering comments.
Here's an example: on Christmas day, Sarah posted a story about her and Kurt and Fox being all salty, sandy and happy when in reality they haven't even been by the beach, just chilling in the garden. I thought that was odd. Especially since she always stresses how she's such a beach bum. Idk about you but I don't see her at the beach more than once or twice every couple of weeks.
So I would criticise her for trying to portray to be someone she is not. And this seems to be the point of this forum. Kinda pointing out stuff that's not right and deceitful.
However hating something that hasn't even happened yet or saying things like "I bet she's not even XYZ" or "I bet this doesn't even have XYZ" or whatever doesn't make sense to me and is just hateful, does that make sense?
You’ve stated your opinion about the logo and no one on here is debating or is being hateful about it. It was simply stated that the name wasn’t original as she’s often caught copying other people/creators concepts. The forum sticks to calling out her BS and not in the least bit hateful. The forum isn’t about sugar coating or fan girling about SCuZ.

Reactions: 27
Lol I knew someone would come at me for saying anything that's not hateful.
I am by no means an advocate for any influencer but I am someone who doesn't like hate and I appreciate criticism or wondering comments.
Here's an example: on Christmas day, Sarah posted a story about her and Kurt and Fox being all salty, sandy and happy when in reality they haven't even been by the beach, just chilling in the garden. I thought that was odd. Especially since she always stresses how she's such a beach bum. Idk about you but I don't see her at the beach more than once or twice every couple of weeks.
So I would criticise her for trying to portray to be someone she is not. And this seems to be the point of this forum. Kinda pointing out stuff that's not right and deceitful.
However hating something that hasn't even happened yet or saying things like "I bet she's not even XYZ" or "I bet this doesn't even have XYZ" or whatever doesn't make sense to me and is just hateful, does that make sense?
Cool, you don't like hate; legitimately most people in the entire world don't either. Don't act like people are coming at you for saying something positive - tattlers post positive things on here all the time, we just don't feel the need to draw attention to it. We don't have or need moderators on this forum. Honestly I think you'll enjoy her reddit much more than here, but I'm not going to tell you where or how to post ✌

Reactions: 23
Why? Just why? Every single one of your neighbours can look into your garden. And please stop posting this on social media, that poor boy ...
came here to post this, it’s so creepy when she’s clearly shown on her stories before that multiple different houses can see into her back yard. I feel so sorry for Fox. Why isn’t someone from Kurts/Sarah’s fam telling them how inappropriate this is?!?

Reactions: 19
Why? Just why? Every single one of your neighbours can look into your garden. And please stop posting this on social media, that poor boy ...
such an intrusion into his privacy. And calling him "Foxy". Hopefully she doesn't use that for too long as it ain't going to sound so cute when he gets older. Poor kid is probably going to hate his name.

Reactions: 16
I think someone posted a few threads back that the sunnee logo is a carbon copy logo of another brand with a similar name.

Sorry, but what is memorable about it? What I see is a basic font, simple lines, the most common graphic for a sunrise... and for a cooking app it has nothing to do with food. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited to add: I also went to art school and studied design elements - I’m not just taking a piss at this logo for the sake of it!
Yeah I literally don't remember it so I disagree with it being memorable 😅

Well I personally think the logo while not being revolutionary (as I mentioned) it ticks all the logo boxes: simple, works in b/w and colour, works big, works small, recognisable, modern, sleek etc.
The most famous brands have the simplest logos, not saying this will be a famous brand but I reckon the designer did a good thing by keeping it simple.
Idk what it has to do with the brand because I (we all) don't know what the project is besides recipes.
Not all food related brands have food related logos.
Just keeping it neutral here.
I disagree with hating on every single thing a person does, says and puts out there and while I don't agree with all things Sarah does and says, I also think this forum is taking it way too far a lot of times, it's about being critical, not hateful right? 😆
It's not about being hateful but you're really applauding mediocrity here, not to mention you can just go comment on her posts and give her positive feedback, she'll love it! But will probably still block you 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I actually don’t mind the logo also. It’s clean and effective.

In regards to the concern about neighbours seeing her kid naked... I have two boys and their favourite thing is running through the sprinkler in the backyard with no clothes on... I feel like kids shouldn’t have to worry about being nudie in their own backyard this young... whole other story if she’s posting it on her socials...

Reactions: 26
such an intrusion into his privacy. And calling him "Foxy". Hopefully she doesn't use that for too long as it ain't going to sound so cute when he gets older. Poor kid is probably going to hate his name.
Unfortunately fox is not that uncommon of a name. I coach footy at a reasonably small club (around 100 or so players) there was 2 boys called Fox !! So I would assume it'll be just as common as something like Xavier that was once considered a bit unique. (NOT DEFENDING SEZ HAHHAA)

Reactions: 14

Yes haha that was me. I thought the logo looked similar to crystal squires people of the sun brand, I posted about it a few threads back. I think the sunee logo is average at best, I don’t mind it, but also don’t see anything remarkable about it and I honestly think they could have come up with something more creative than ties in the food aspect.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.