Sarah’s Day #16 bAbE I can’t even deal, botox and lip fillers, so far from raw and real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so obnoxious! Reading her messages to you makes me so annoyed. She’s always using her “poSiTiViTY~“ and rant about cancel culture as her shield. And that aggressive siSsY. BABE CLOSE THOSE OVERFILLED DUCK LIPS OVER YOUR HORSE TEETH
Exactly. She talks about being positive and kind but she is so far from that. She spends her life complaining to her following and ripping others down. She’s toxic.

Reactions: 34
I know everyone has already responded to this but from my own personal experience that is not intolerance bloat... the beginning of intolerance bloat is not that subtle in anyone I know who eats foods they're intolerant to. I could be wrong, but like many other people here to me that looks like just eating good bloat.
YESSS. I have IBS and my bloats are not that cute.
My mum has gluten intolerance, and she doesn't have time to take a cute bloated pic in between running to the bathroom hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sarah - he is trying to ask you to play with him. Put.your.phone.down.and.play.with.your.son.

Don’t complain you can never be alone - you know be kind and uplifting in the world 😝. You’re just letting him climb on you on the floor (which is also fun) but pick up the finger puppet and interact with him, it’ll help his speech too. And don’t try to get him to say “hey guys” (not that he does) to your phone, he’s too young and doesn’t understand you’re sending this to faceless nameless strangers...

(Edited to add for those who are blocked or don't watch - Fox picks up the finger puppet, gives it to Sarah and grunts (erh, erh) and she says, "Do you want me to put it on me?" then proceeds to place it on her arm instead of her finger, and goes back to talking to her sissys. Then cut to her lying on the floor complaining that he's climbing on her and she can never be alone.... it's such a lovely interaction :cautious: )

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
Re latest stories with question box, she says if she didn't live in Cronulla her next favourite place would be north shore Hawaii. I know it's petty but "hawaii" is a state that has more than one island, I think she's referring to Maui which is where they've travelled before? I'm an Aussie who lived on Maui for a year so just kind've annoying she doesn't educate herself even though she's physically been there. Just another example of ignorant sissy

Reactions: 34
View attachment 363142

I know she will think seee it’s a bleeping tattle biatch harassing me, but girl you are problematic as duck and 2021 is gonna bring nothing but more heat cos you don’t wake up and change.
"Stop being. Rain cloud" thought she loved storms though? And ironic considering she's the most negative toxic human I've ever seen on ig (ok I'm sure someone is worse but probably not claiming to be a sunflower). Also I honestly can not freaking stand grown arse women saying "sissy"

Also the games that landed her and Kurt in hot water (homophobia), but she may have conveniently forgot that 🤦🏼‍♀️
The only word they know how to actually spell... I don't wanna think about how bad the spelling is when her phone's not around to help

Reactions: 33
Re latest stories with question box, she says if she didn't live in Cronulla her next favourite place would be north shore Hawaii. I know it's petty but "hawaii" is a state that has more than one island, I think she's referring to Maui which is where they've travelled before? I'm an Aussie who lived on Maui for a year so just kind've annoying she doesn't educate herself even though she's physically been there. Just another example of ignorant sissy
not sure where they went in Hawaii but isn’t the north shore Oahu? I’ve been to Hawaii before and been to the ‘north shore’ and only been to Oahu. But also classic ‘I’ve only been to Indonesia, NZ, Hawaii’ then picks one of those options and I genuinely couldn’t imagine her living in Hawaii...

Reactions: 11
The little play fight over who has better abs... was SO cringe. I think they are officially the vainest people on social media. If only they spent the same effort on their brains as they did their bodies.

Also why does Sarah check Tattle if she doesn’t like “hate” or “negativity” (as she sees it). She tells people not to follow her if they don’t love her so why doesn’t she take her own advice and leave this page alone?

Reactions: 52
yikes ... sezzy’s interest/choice in wedding dresses is uhh ... interesting to say the least. Check out the sparkles galore dress hanging up in the back.

Everyone has their own taste in clothing ... cool. But for a wedding I am really not a fan of this style she has going.

also the alcohol talk is ridiculous. Why does she overthink it so hard ... it’s going to be her bleeping WEDDING DAY?! Step out of your restrictive diet manic health bubble for one day and enjoy a drink Scuzzy, I think you need one.

also, how much money can I bet that the cake is going to be some GF/DF/Vegan/Sugar Free/Fun Free/Disgustingly Bland cake that none of us would even call a cake. The food will not cater to all diets, it will be all catered for Scuzzy, making everyone else suffer.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 35
The things that bring her the most joy are exercise and creating "healthy" versions of food.... Not her son/family? That's messed up 😂 she could have said cooking for her family even but no the emphasis was on the " creating healthy meals" themselves which to me says she's fixated on the food and exercise not the process - I mean we all knew it but wow

• Sick
yikes ... sezzy’s interest/choice in wedding dresses is uhh ... interesting to say the least. Check out the sparkles galore dress hanging up in the back.

Everyone has their own taste in clothing ... cool. But for a wedding I am really not a fan of this style she has going.

also the alcohol talk is ridiculous. Why does she overthink it so hard ... it’s going to be her bleeping WEDDING DAY?! Step out of your restrictive diet manic health bubble for one day and enjoy a drink Scuzzy, I think you need one.

also, how much money can I bet that the cake is going to be some GF/DF/Vegan/Sugar Free/Fun Free/Disgustingly Bland cake that none of us would even call a cake. The food will not cater to all diets, it will be all catered for Scuzzy, making everyone else suffer.
the dress she’s wearing is HEINOUS. But whoever called her doing a Steph Claire smith with the two piece to show her AbS... lol. She so will 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 49
This is so weird lol. “Fox sit here and eat this snack so you can be in the background of my video”

she’s such a liar. She says she does “home workouts” but she literally has a full gym and Pilates studio in her home. And she works out at the gym all the time. Completely unrelatable
You can really see how aCtiVE fox is here. “Guuiisse he nEvER just sits still he is suttchh an active toddler you have nO idea”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Whitefox bought her a Cartier bracket? Didn't someone say it was like 6k, is that a bleeping joke?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Sorry, I'm not going to take breakup /find a husband advice from someone who went through one real breakup and then desperately searched for a man by lying about her interests and is now slowly killing him... I'd rather stay single forever she's so pathetic in her telling of that

Oh also, just because you don't buy things cause you're a tight arse bogan that gets free tit doesn't mean you aren't materialistic tbh 🤷🏼‍♀️ the only reason you spend your money on your house etc is because everything else is #gifted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Sarah is so far up her own ass, hence why she dribbles tit on a daily basis. If you have stretch marks Sarah why have we never seen them?! That's because you filter and Photoshop the tit out of your real body. Your real and raw tag line is total hog wash, get real with yourself for once in your life and show the real you, imperfections and all.

Reactions: 45

Uh, didn't she go out drinking the other week with the Galz? She made a story on insta, and wanted Kurt to be jealous hahahah

Also, someone here posted a screenshot of a video where she's drinking alcohol?

I reckon it's part of her religion to reduce the amount of alcohol you drink. My dad doesn't think it's a very Christian thing to get drunk so idk

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Uh, didn't she go out drinking the other week with the Galz? She made a story on insta, and wanted Kurt to be jealous hahahah

Also, someone here posted a screenshot of a video where she's drinking alcohol?

I reckon it's part of her religion to reduce the amount of alcohol you drink. My dad doesn't think it's a very Christian thing to get drunk so idk
And they had a whole convo in the car how she doesn’t drink but appreciates a glass of wine with a steak or something like that? But also hasn’t had a sip in 3 years? I swear this girl spouts absolute nonsense 90% of the time

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.