Sarah’s Day #16 bAbE I can’t even deal, botox and lip fillers, so far from raw and real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
a bold statement coming from her
Also means people can't make a "making recipes from Sarah's cookbook!" videos, especially if monetized

If you read the Sunee terms of service carefully, you’ll see the subscription model is in 3 month increments, and you can’t get money back on a prorated basis if you cancel early. What a scam. Even my local gym that launched their own platform to stay afloat during COVID offered one month completely free to current members and then rolled out a 1 month subscription option for several months. It’s only now that they’re asking people to lock into longer term contracts because people know what they’re getting when they subscribe. If they can do that with a razor thin profit margin and no other sources of income, Sarah could certainly be more gracious with her app rollout.
She KNOWS people won't stay after a month.

Jokes on her, because even a contract can't stop people requesting money back if she fails to deliver. Sezzy, since your terms of service read like your staff friends wrote it last week (and no lawyer has looked at it), thought I'd remind you that if you fail to deliver on the app's promises, then consumers can and will report you to ACCC. You bet your bleeping bottom dollar that Tattle will be combing through the app to make sure you aren't illegally scamming young people/those unaware of our consumer laws.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
long time lurker first time poster 🙋🏽‍♀️

I took this as her meaning north shore Sydney and Hawaii being a second answer

I’m currently living in mosman which is also in north shore Sydney and places like Manly on the north shore has the cronulla vibes she’d be chasing
Sarah wouldn’t last a second in the north shore of Sydney and she knows that. She’s a big fish small pond now in Cronulla because no one actually too famous lives here but *real* celebrities live in the north shore and wouldn’t give her a second look. Plus she’d be able to afford a teeny old house with no backyard to live anywhere near the beach there. Much easier to misrepresent herself on social media down here in the ‘nulla.
By that same token, I actually find it hilarious that she says she wouldn’t be able to go on the I’m a celebrity trash show, bABe the reason you wouldn’t be able to go on that is because you’re not actually faMoUS, not because you wouldn’t be able to hack the drama. You live for the drama. They just wouldn’t want a pathetic G-list influencer on actual TV.

Thirdly, white fox gifted her a cartier love bracelet AND a balenciaga bag? F*ck she must make them a ton of money.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
This right here shows me she or her team wrote these terms and not a lawyer. Lol an “obvious error or omission” is so subjective no half decent lawyer would use that wording it’s too subjective to enforce.

same with the contacting your employer .. I mean how tf would that be enforceable? How would they know peoples employers ?

you can’t just write whatever you want and have it be legal and enforceable lol I know she’s stupid but I’m baffled she actually thinks she can just write literally anything and it will be legal and enforceable if someone signs it

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Contact your employer? Wait what? I can’t imagine being a subscriber, giving feedback that the recipes are no good and having my employer told about it 🤣. Sorry but that is outrageous. I’m taking a break from this thread and the toxicity of Sarah’s day. See y’all in a few weeks

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Whether Kurt is dyslexic or not....no need to tell your millions followers. It’s nothing to be embarrassed about but it isn’t her information to share. It’s so rude.

Reactions: 30
DE0BC45A-20BC-45F2-ACA5-5CA96192056F.png

This is the photos that got me blocked. I never actually followed her on Instagram. I only got it a year ago, and I was done with her way before that. Anyway, I commented something along the lines of “this photo is beautiful! It seems odd that you are looking away from Fox though”
Blocked.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
B4A80762-DA11-4A53-97C5-AC5AB2D7093F.jpeg

I can’t be bothered to read past the first paragraph. Ever heard of a full stop?

I think they’ve had a lawyer (or a friend who knows about law :oops:) do a draft and then edited it themselves to include any info. It doesn’t read well at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
... same with the contacting your employer .. I mean how tf would that be enforceable? How would they know peoples employers ? ...
It likely means they will use details such as name, address and birthday to stalk you online and find your employer that way. Unless they will actually ask for this info then run, run away as fast as you can!

I had a look at the Sunee page and read this:
View attachment 363363
After going back to have another look this part now seems to have been removed (unless I'm just blind).

• Wow
Reactions: 22
To be honest, I was literally appalled that they wrote the thing about the employer and I've been waiting to write something, but like it was just stated above I went back and they ALREADY TOOK IT OFF. I never want anyone to fail, no matter how problematic they are but I feel like (excuse my language) I'm watching a tit show unfold before my eyes. They wrote, in their terms, that they could CONTACT YOUR EMPLOYER FOR WHAT YOU POST? FOR A HEALTHY RECIPE APP? I could see if it has a discussion board type of situation where you are posting content and could post offensive/racist/hurtful things but that statement seemed to come from the idea of criticism. I'm shook.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Instead of trying to screenshot every bit of the webpage yesterday, I used the Wayback Machine to archive it 🤗 You can still read the original full text (as of yesterday) using this link.

ETA: The bit about informing your employer is actually on their privacy policy page, which I am archiving now!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
This right here shows me she or her team wrote these terms and not a lawyer. Lol an “obvious error or omission” is so subjective no half decent lawyer would use that wording it’s too subjective to enforce.

same with the contacting your employer .. I mean how tf would that be enforceable? How would they know peoples employers ?

you can’t just write whatever you want and have it be legal and enforceable lol I know she’s stupid but I’m baffled she actually thinks she can just write literally anything and it will be legal and enforceable if someone signs it
This. THIS!
This is like Coles or Woolworths supermarket creating a policy “if you are rude to your check-out assistant, we can trace your name via your credit card information or Fly Buys and contact your employer telling them you were rude”. It’s basically saying “you consent to us doxxing you if you in any way shape or form express anything other than ~~~ 100% positive vibez only ~~~”

Tanika babez since Sez has you reading here 24/7 while you fold her washing - definitely reconsider this, and also your job. You could easily work somewhere else where you aren’t enabling and encouraging toxicity, eating disorders, bullying and mental health damage!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
Her toxicity seeps into everything. I admit to not reading T&C's carefully generally, but I would highly doubt many reputable businesses include clauses about wanting to contact your employer - especially when we all know that they class anything other than blind praise as 'disruptive behaviour towards us'. Fair enough law enforcement if it meets that threshold.

Reactions: 23
Contact your employer? Wait what? I can’t imagine being a subscriber, giving feedback that the recipes are no good and having my employer told about it 🤣. Sorry but that is outrageous. I’m taking a break from this thread and the toxicity of Sarah’s day. See y’all in a few weeks
I'm imagining this and my employer just being like wtf at Scuz/ Sunee rather than me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Didn't a syco Stan contact someone's employer? After reading this I now think it was actually Sarah. I don't doubt she has extra fake accounts.

• Wow
Reactions: 41
I had a look at the Sunee page and read this:
View attachment 363363
They are getting people to consent to legally allow them to do this. Sarah gets offended by anything and everything. She already lumps criticism that is given to her in an honest and fair manner as being 'offensive' and 'objectionable'.
anyone with a legal background out there who can advise if it’s legally ok to inform your employer?

Reactions: 16
anyone with a legal background out there who can advise if it’s legally ok to inform your employer?
I haven't looked into this at all but my gut feeling is that there isn't going to be a law against them telling your employer something. If your employer acts on it then that could be problematic. Also there's obviously harassment/ stalking/ defamation charges that could be brought against Scuz and Co but those laws aren't exactly generous in Aus so I can't see a claim being successful if they just emailed your employer or something.

Reactions: 15
I know Leah Itsines’ guides have been mentioned in relation to Sarah’s upcoming app so I apologise if I’m covering old ground. But Leah has healthy recipe eBooks which are really popular and she has a eating program which is individually tailored to the person’s needs. Her recipes all look delicious and don’t appear to have been developed by a person with orthorexic tendencies. To top it off, Leah seems like a genuine ray of sunshine. I can’t see how Sarah’s app can compete with the likes of Leah’s programs. I’m interested to see how it plays out when Sunee launches!
That's why Leah Itsines has 10 million followers and Scuzzy has one tenth of that. There's not nearly enough vulnerable people Scuz can prey upon to make her bizarro eating app a success like the SWEAT app. Even when her relationship was a failure I wasn't for a second rooting for it, like the slow clap I'm saving for the Stevenson Tilse divorce. I wonder if there's a free trial but knowing it would be a recipe for disaster in the cash grab, there's probably a charge from the get go. Once the novelty wears off, people are going to ax it from their app budget knowing it has little value, just overly stylized photos of quaintly rustic flatlays illustrating vomitous recipes like taco flavored spaghetti sauce or misguided vegan bark with sneaky animal parts made of marshmallows.
I appreciate whoever's getting the app for tattle purposes... I simply cant! Bring home lots of screenshots!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I've never been tooo bothered by her silly 'leg out' pose but this one is RIDICULOUS. The trousers make it look like she's doing some weird bow-legged squat!
Came here to say the same thing, the legs annoying but I get when she’s in front of the mirror it’s her go to pose. That could have been a beautiful photo and she gone and popped the leg, it just looks strange and stupid

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.