Sarah’s Day #16 bAbE I can’t even deal, botox and lip fillers, so far from raw and real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she even notice he shoved that toy/block in his mouth. That whole thing was in his mouth! I’m all for bubs mouthing things and learning textures. But not unsupervised. She didn’t even notice 😳
That’s exactly what I came here to say. I rewatched it just to make sure and I got so scared for Foxy 😲😲...she’s so fixated to her story she didn’t even notice that hazard plus he walked away from her with the object stuffed in his mouth. Such a dangerous choking hazard!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
“Who wore abs better?” Sarah, no one bleeping cares what your stomach looks like.
THEY ARE SO PROBLEMATIC!

get out of 2015, no one gives a tit Sarah. That’s why you’re losing followers everyday.

I don’t like to encourage people to listen to their podcast, but if you have time, listen to the “have your cake, and eat it too” one on their Spotify podcast. It is sooo fucked! Pretty much giving tips on how to cut out whole food groups for no reason.

• Wow
Reactions: 47
That’s exactly what I came here to say. I rewatched it just to make sure and I got so scared for Foxy 😲😲...she’s so fixated to her story she didn’t even notice that hazard plus he walked away from her with the object stuffed in his mouth. Such a dangerous choking hazard!!
That was horrifying

(For context over 2 stories fox is visibly putting an object in his mouth and sarah is too busy staring at herself in the phone and then he walks away with the object shoved right in there)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
I'm interested to see if this app has anything of substance. She can't expect people to be paying just for recipes. I wonder if it will be a bit like a blog, however she can't even write a newsletter so I'm doubting that.
Weekly workouts? Meal plans? Health and fitness advice?
I mean how much could she possibly have with no qualifications.
It would explain why her YouTube is so boring now as she's saving all her content for her 'paying besties'
I'm just really confused by it all, I do not see the value at all.

Reactions: 29
she is creeeeeepy.
I stalked her stories for a while and then she came on my profile and commented on some of my photos and liked heaps of them 😳
not wanting to expose myself here but I’m a huge metalhead and 90% of my uploads are in that fashion. She hunted down any selfies or pics of my face to comment on coz we clearly have nothing in common.
Maybe she was hoping I’d follow her? I was creeped out.

View attachment 363076View attachment 363077
going OT again, but this is what weirds me out with what Instagram and YT have done... people ASPIRE to be influencers when the people who are influencers kinda just naturally and slowly progressed into it. Like Sarah’s minime kendal...her goal is to be a bleeping influencer. It’s a wild time.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mate no one gives a duck about your abs
Your mental health is FUCKED and that’s all that matters to me.

Reactions: 50
I know we have spoken about this in the past and it is sensitive. However I didnt not realise Focks is almost 2, 21 months according to Sarahs stories today. I do hope that they have investigated his speech development and have plans in place for his development. At this age every child I have been exposed to has been able to speak words in broken sentences at least, some even more.

Now they are trying to toilet train him this is even more Important.

Also, she has learned from our assistance on spelling because. Hi Sarah!!

Attachments

Reactions: 35
8F88ED02-3EA0-4E68-BDAA-9DBE6E508963.png

I know she will think seee it’s a bleeping tattle biatch harassing me, but girl you are problematic as duck and 2021 is gonna bring nothing but more heat cos you don’t wake up and change.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 127
View attachment 363142

I know she will think seee it’s a bleeping tattle biatch harassing me, but girl you are problematic as duck and 2021 is gonna bring nothing but more heat cos you don’t wake up and change.
She is so obnoxious! Reading her messages to you makes me so annoyed. She’s always using her “poSiTiViTY~“ and rant about cancel culture as her shield. And that aggressive siSsY. BABE CLOSE THOSE OVERFILLED DUCK LIPS OVER YOUR HORSE TEETH

Reactions: 49
This is HORRIFYING!!!! Put your phone down and pay attention to your child!!

Also imagine growing up with them as your parents. “Fox who wore abs better??” Wtf. He is growing up in the most disordered home.
She posted this like a day and a half after “reacting to gluten” what a farce

View attachment 363142

Yikes what an obnoxious witch. Shes not listening unless you are buying what shes selling 😤 what a c u next tuesday

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.