Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BusyBee01

YES!
Also, she was so adamant about following her birth plan with Fox that if there was concern with her 2nd, I doubt she'd follow doctors advice. I also doubt she'd be okay with a c-section, can't risk ruining those abs!!!
I'd be seriously worried for her health if she does fall pregnant again.
I can imagine her crying about being forced to have a c-section now...

In regards to her smoothies, why only 1/2 a banana? Is a full one too much for her? I don't understand that. Does she eat the other half?
She sometimes shows the other half of the banana and it's usually black where it's been halved. It seems as though it is kept in the fridge.

I had 3rd degree tears and prolapse from my first and was encouraged to go for a c section with my second. The risk of being on a pee bag forever was too high since my first labour was only 3 hours long.
Oh my goodness! Hope you're doing well now!

Reactions: 5

Ella_1234

I went back through the r/sarahsdayunfiltered and found a post about how, in 2016, she sold 300,000 copies of her ebook and if she sold them for $60.00 per ebook, then thats $18,000,000. 18 million! Obviously, there is some split of the profits to the graphic designers, Kurt for the pictures, (maybe Cotton On as they supplied the clothes), etc, but this is still an absolutely mad amount of money - and its just for one ebook. And this isn't including the second ebook, White Fox collabs or any of her undisclosed partnerships.

In the UK we can check to see a company's filing history - is there a similar thing in Australia? I'd love to know how much money she's raking in now. Even if she never did anything again she'd be set for life just from the first ebook!
I wonder if she did sell that many truely. 300k is around 30% of her followers. That's a pretty damn good sell through.

Jool46

I’m not sure if she was trying to make reference to its Thai origins or not, but I imagine the whole “good”/“good thing” meaning behind it is more indicative of the app being a lifestyle app instead of just focusing on recipes. I think that becomes even more likely when you consider the trademarks they applied for (ability to stream fitness, health, and cooking content in-app) and the original versions of the website that mentioned guests bloggers, etc. Probably going to be marketed as a “holistic” lifestyle app that borrows heavily from Thai and other Asian cultures aesthetically.

As I’ve said before, Sarah is the worst kind of culture vulture. She picks and chooses what she “borrows” and then bastardizes it to fit her needs.
omg I’m half Thai (Don’t speak) and have never come across this word. Thank you for the insight!

Moogun

In Sarahs last stories she is sounding a but stuffy. She has been very quiet of the last couple of days since this outbreak. I wonder if she has some symptoms and doesn't want to show it.
Tbh Sarah often sounds like she has a stuffy nose.

Lloret

Chatty Member
Yes, really glad someone said this. Didn't know how to articulate myself without ranting, but I wholeheartedly disagree with dragging the appearance of someone's appearance because they look like a sex worker.
Yes, really glad someone said this. Didn't know how to articulate myself without ranting, but I wholeheartedly disagree with dragging the appearance of someone's appearance because they look like a sex worker.
Sorry to those that feel offended. But I don't agree with you. Different opinion on this topic, so my apology again. Anyways , let's move to Sarah.

citymisc

I thought this might be the year that people realise that Christmas is about family, not materialistic things, but Sezzy is all about the materialistic shit. You know what’s a nice Christmas tradition, seeing your family.
shes materialistic but still has the nerves to buy cheap disgusting candy canes from dollar king (discount store) instead of a supermarket??? Like we get it u don’t eat them but be materialistic and go all out for everything not things that only suit u

Notacommodity

Oh yes actually that's the worst ha. I couldn't find pasta for ages during the start of the lockdown as all the 'normal' pasta had gone so people took the gluten free stuff. Its not even nice haha!

Massive big up to C too, I miss a lot of glutenful stuff but so many of my fave 'bad' (to use a Sarah term) foods are naturally gluten free or have gluten free versions. I've probably eaten more chips, pizzas and burgers since I went GF, I am not a healthy eater ha.
same omg. you feel so deprived and make it up with the gluten free foods that you can eat. GP thinks I put on weight because I was constantly hungry cos I wasn't absorbing enough nutrients as my intestives were really bad. Now its just eating high calorie food. Have been having to track my sugar and fat intake which has helped me lose 7 kgs.

Literally look pregnant today lol mean while sarah b like 'im reacting' and shes barely bloated.

Jessd103

I’m pretty sure Ashy Bines was selling hers for me, and it was worse :ROFLMAO: lettuce has too much sugar so don’t eat it, and the meal plan was literally something you could Google.
I’m only a comment or two into this forum so I don’t know who Ashy Bines is... and this information does not make me eager to find out 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4

android_x

omg I’m half Thai (Don’t speak) and have never come across this word. Thank you for the insight!
Please know that I’m just going off of internet sources! I’m am merely a white woman who likes words, so I can’t claim a full and contextual understanding of non-English languages/dialects 😅 Every source had the same definition, but they differed on its “place” in the language. Most say it’s a proper name, but others presented it as a word you could use in conversation as well.

SusieRead

Ahh I’m
In SA so it’s different here. My point was maybe where she is wasn’t effected as much as Melbourne / Qld because I didn’t know. Sorry guys! Can’t imagine what you’ve all been going through.

Tiraffe

She wants to be the person everyone “comes to” but also openly admits she doesn’t read most of her DMs because she gets so ‘many negative messages’. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Yea, k sis.

LOL I hope she doesn’t, No one could EVER be any better than Mrs Pase 😍
I love Steph, but I’m thinking she sent her a planner too. Scuz mentioned the other day she is waiting for a planner and Steph always comments on her post.

veryrawandreal

VIP Member
I’m not from NSW so please enlighten me. Do you have to wear masks indoors if you’re just inside with the people you live with? Or is it more indoors at an office and visiting mates?

Notacommodity

Why did she say this? I must have missed it

Oh wow, that was me hahahaha.

Yeah, but the ends don't justify the means.
When I was vegan, I was so happy the popularisation of the diet made alternatives available. However, the alts were WAY too expensive because the company wasn't concerned with dead stock (ha) - its trendy to be vegan so nothing would go waste.

Not true.

This is from NSW Health:

From 1 January 2018 a principal of a child care facility must not enrol a child, in childcare or preschool unless they first obtain a vaccination certificate or medical certificate demonstrating that the child is:

• fully vaccinated for their age, or
  • have a certified medical exemption, or
  • be on a certified catch-up schedule

From 1 April 2018:

• students enrolling in secondary school will be asked to provide a vaccination certificate
  • during a vaccine preventable disease outbreak, secondary school students who are unvaccinated can be excluded from school, even during examination periods

So is she gonna homeschool him or vaccinate lol. Poor kid

Laurajessica

Does anyone know why Sarah turned off comments on her latest post of her and fox on Instagram? Did we miss some controversy in the comments?

• Wow
Reactions: 3