Sarah’s Day #16 bAbE I can’t even deal, botox and lip fillers, so far from raw and real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think she prerecorded this with a filter to post? Why is it off centre?
came here to point this out! It proves that she pre-records with a filter and then uploads (I think?) Please correct me if I'm wrong, as I rarely post IG stories.

Reactions: 8
came here to point this out! It proves that she pre-records with a filter and then uploads (I think?) Please correct me if I'm wrong, as I rarely post IG stories.
i think this is because Abby was in the corner maybe just licking herself. The quality looks the same as the other stories

Reactions: 3
I just watched her story from last night and her lips are so full of filler it looks like she can barely move them! Aside from just looking crazy that must be quite painful? (I've never had filler of any kind so I don't actually know, it just looks sore.) I don't know how any of her stans can think she's rAw and ReAl when she can barely move any part of her face.

And the whole 'Aussie's are so sarcastic it can come across as offensive if you're not Aussie' is bullshit - I'm not an Aussie but I used to live in Sydney and yes, while people are sarcastic, there's such a big distinction between sarcasm and offensive behaviour. If you're having to cut out so much content from vlogs because you're scared that people will be offended, guess what babes? It's offensive. Not sarcastic. Offensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Sarah you are breaking law and regulations with your home office so go do your due diligence because I know you didn’t get council approval that fast to operate at your apartment as guess what I do those approvals for a living - here’s some links for you STOP THINKING YOU’RE SO PRIVILEGED AND ENTITLED, you spent 2020 if not your whole career scamming people, giving young women eating disorders, blocking people, being racist, child negligence, giving unqualified illegal advice and undertaking illegal activity. Here’s some links, I sure as heck know you don’t have 2 employees in there - https://www.legislation.nsw.gov.au/view/whole/html/inforce/current/epi-2008-0572 https://www.smallbusiness.nsw.gov.au/get-help/home-business/home-business-getting-approval

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I just watched her story from last night and her lips are so full of filler it looks like she can barely move them! Aside from just looking crazy that must be quite painful? (I've never had filler of any kind so I don't actually know, it just looks sore.) I don't know how any of her stans can think she's rAw and ReAl when she can barely move any part of her face.

And the whole 'Aussie's are so sarcastic it can come across as offensive if you're not Aussie' is bullshit - I'm not an Aussie but I used to live in Sydney and yes, while people are sarcastic, there's such a big distinction between sarcasm and offensive behaviour. If you're having to cut out so much content from vlogs because you're scared that people will be offended, guess what babes? It's offensive. Not sarcastic. Offensive.
Lol she's all for sarcasm and not being offended by everything - wonder how long her blocked accounts list is on insta

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think it’s laughable she has the audacity to say that people get offended so easily when she can’t even answer a simple question of “where do you get your fillers done?” Without using her block or delete function.

For Sarah: What kind of a manipulative, curated narrative are you spinning for your life, when you just block or delete anyone that actually has a difference of opinion to you? Only allowing the positive/fake comments that falsely show you in a good light is a sense of dictatorship on your platform. You are removing anyone else with a different view to yours. You know what that is, right???

It’s too easy to just say people are being negative and to remove them from your sight. How about the people who were educating and informing you? Here’s a REAL and RAW truth for you... Your dismissal of the people you’ve offended gives them a new sense of courage. They won’t be silenced and they will continue to have open, valid discussions in places like this because you’ve given them no other choice.

You don’t earn respect by silencing people who are attempting to educate you, or brushing tit off as being sarcastic when you’re just an under-educated* over-valued twit, dubbing yourself as a holistic princess.

*googling doesn’t make you educated on giving physical fitness advice or pushing your GF/DF lifestyle onto others.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Ok 3 things after watching her stories.
1. She calls her f*cked up ignorant behavior "sarcasm".
2. "All of my Arabic friends", sorry what? Since when does she have even one Arabic friend( not to mention more than one)????
3. They still have the same mustard sheets. For how long ? Disgusting.

Reactions: 27
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, I'd love to learn (I'm a little unsure of this one and I haven't watched the stories myself to understand the context it was said in)

Isn't it incorrect to say 'Arabic friends' since Arabic is a language? Isn't the right term 'Arab friends'?!

That's like saying 'I have a Bahasa friend' when if fact you should say 'I have an Indonesian friend'.

Many countries have different words that describe people vs culture/language/politics etc.

🤷‍♀️
First she said "Arab women.." and one second later she said "Arabic friends". English is not my language but I'd say arabic coffee and Arab people.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Anyone else think it's killing her that she hasn't been able to post her usual "OmG YoU gUyS LOOOVEDD ThE BaRbIE DrEaMlAnD CoLlEcTiOn SOOOOO MuCh ItS aLl SoLd oUt!!!!"

Praying this means she doesn't get a restock. Also says a lot, there seems to be fatigue around her collections, or at least the sentiment that not everything she puts her name to is gold (to her fans).

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Classic line from Kurd to Focks on his story..."stop looking at yourself, you weirdo!"
1. He's had a phone shoved in his face since day dot, that's exactly what you've taught him to do!
and
2. Isn't that what your wifey-to-be does on a daily basis??!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I don’t know if anyone’s spoken about this BUT
When Fox was in hospital the other week a friend of a friend I know works as a nurse and cared for him! She told us the reason he was convulsing was because Sarah refused to give him panadol as she doesn’t believe in modern medicine. The nurses explained that all he needed was some panadol and he would be fine, which is when Sarah started bawling and carrying on like a half baked turkey about having to give Fox panadol.. something so simple that would prevent him from having a seizure!
she also claimed that she cured Fox’s UTI with avocado 🙃

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 91
Big decisions today hey Sarah. Let's be real you'll do a full gym workout and Pilates today plus walk the dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Big decisions today hey Sarah. Let's be real you'll do a full gym workout and Pilates today plus walk the dog.
As I told saltysarahsday on insta, a real athlete (which Sarah clearly wants to be perceived as) or even a person with half a brain would have some kind of exercise program/ routine which means you never have to pick which kind of workout you want to do per day because it's already programmed based on fitness goals etc!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
As I told saltysarahsday on insta, a real athlete (which Sarah clearly wants to be perceived as) or even a person with half a brain would have some kind of exercise program/ routine which means you never have to pick which kind of workout you want to do per day because it's already programmed based on fitness goals etc!
but we have to remember she has absolutely no fitness qualifications and doesn’t seem to understand how to program for results. She just wants to sweat and get her heart rate up, which might burn calories but does f*** all for building the body shape she’s after (aside from having less fat covering her AbZzzz).

Reactions: 22
I don’t know if anyone’s spoken about this BUT
When Fox was in hospital the other week a friend of a friend I know works as a nurse and cared for him! She told us the reason he was convulsing was because Sarah refused to give him panadol as she doesn’t believe in modern medicine. The nurses explained that all he needed was some panadol and he would be fine, which is when Sarah started bawling and carrying on like a half baked turkey about having to give Fox panadol.. something so simple that would prevent him from having a seizure!
she also claimed that she cured Fox’s UTI with avocado 🙃
Avocado🙃 I hope Fox never gets a serious illness or disease. Imagine if he got asthma, diabetes, or cancer, and Sarah turned down medication.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.