Sarah’s Day #16 bAbE I can’t even deal, botox and lip fillers, so far from raw and real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sydney sider here.

sorry if this comes across as rude but a lot of Sydney siders are sick of hearing that from Victoria. Thankfully we have proven from the last 3 outbreaks that we don’t need anything mandated (masks, restrictions, lockdowns, curfews) to control and curb an outbreak. Like I said maybe mandating it would make dicks like Sarah wear a mask but for the majority we are doing quite fine without anything being mandated.
But if it had been mandated earlier I could actually be spending Christmas with my grandparents who I haven't seen in two years and Sydney could be getting a proper Christmas so yeah... Don't want to argue but it's been shown that swifter and more determinative action stops it faster (SA is a great example whereas Gladys dithered for a few days). If she had shut it down in mid Nov I am very sure Sydney and the rest of Aus with family in Sydney wouldn't be in this position.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
15% off of sezzys WF products... thought her collabs never go on sale.. Wonder if WF is kicking themselves after this garbage product didn’t do so hot this time around 😂

Reactions: 23
But if it had been mandated earlier I could actually be spending Christmas with my grandparents who I haven't seen in two years and Sydney could be getting a proper Christmas so yeah... Don't want to argue but it's been shown that swifter and more determinative action stops it faster (SA is a great example whereas Gladys dithered for a few days). If she had shut it down in mid Nov I am very sure Sydney and the rest of Aus with family in Sydney wouldn't be in this position.
this is a gossip thread so I’m not going to get into a state v state arguement. SA had to bloody backtrack on their lockdown which is laughable but hey whatever works, Vic still had 800 deaths and 20,000 cases with a lockdown but somehow Gladys dithering went from 30 cases to 23 then two days of 8 cases. It has been 1 week since the “outbreak” and sections of Sydney are in lockdown, unsure how that’s dithering.
plus the testing numbers are exceeding 40,000 cases each day so really people can throw stones but I’ll stand by the fact NSW reaction has been the most calm and considered and not *panic reaction* a few cases pop up. States that closed their borders totally overreacted so maybe wonder why premiers are overreacting instead of seeing how the situation is handled and restricting their citizens movement unnecessarily first.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Wait what is going on with the Christmas party. Did anyone even come? Why did she not show the dinner she cooked? Did they only have the platter lol. The table decorations honestly looks terrible, it’s not christmassy at all. What’s the point in wanting a real Christmas tree but then not even having a Christmas centrepiece. That wrinkly tablecloth just sticks out like a sore thumb. It’s just typical Sarah, she acts like she’s this expert and puts so much effort into things, but then just does it half assed. She really thinks she’s better than everyone the way she was saying all the Pinterest Christmas tables looked tacky. Well they looked a million times better than hers.

Actually I’m convinced nobody came and there was no party, it was just content for the vlog and a plug for the platter company. Or have any of her family members posted photos from it?

Reactions: 24
She is being so snarky in her YouTube comments towards people that innocently commented about the vlog being tone deaf... I hope her stanswake up.

E32655C7-0BB5-417D-A2B3-BE57ADF23822.jpeg

edit: spelling

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 63
I don't think she's had a nose job, I think she just photoshops her face a lot. Her face looks so different in vlogs vs photos.
Yeah you might be right. I didn't think she had a nose job as such, but its definitely looking different lol.

Also your picture is tops!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So can someone from NSW explain what is the rules around catching up with people for Xmas day?
Your household + 10 people. Kids under 12 don't count as people lol

Also ... why has no one mentioned the bloody pineapple as the table centrepiece at the end of the vlog??? So bizarre

P.S. Her "friends" are her sisters + their partners + a couple of church friends (Riley inc), probs why she didn't film it because people would realise she actually doesn't have such a huge clique like she makes out

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is being so snarky in her YouTube comments towards people that innocently commented about the vlog being tone deaf... I hope her stanswake up.

View attachment 358290

edit: spelling
Argh I can't find this comment I just wanna ask her why the hell she thinks youtubers are the victims in this instead of the people she's being a C*nt to

Reactions: 25
🤮🤢🤢🤮 That looks god-awful! How can she say this is Christmas food??
And here comes her next money grab...selling "Sezzzie's Spice Mix"! Watch this space...
F*ck it pisses me off that she feels the need to say grass fed. Shut the f*ck up

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I just want to make a light hearted video where I complain about christmas being ruined by the wrong tree, how does nobody understand that? Being a YouTuber is sooo hard

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Wouldn’t have to make so many disclaimers and courtesy notes (never see you do these) if you just didn’t offend people. The internet is a great place if you’re woke.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.