Sarah’s Day #16 bAbE I can’t even deal, botox and lip fillers, so far from raw and real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘they’ve realised I use my kid for sympathy Tanika what do I do now... quick here’s my dog!’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Can I just say I don’t actually see much difference between these photos except for her stomach? And even in the first photo her tummy is still pretty lean. I feel like the big difference is the where her pants are sitting and how she’s posing
D8D29BD6-6B24-4E02-93DF-D13468FAD0C2.png

Attachments

Reactions: 36
I don’t know about you but if I was celiac and I saw an influencer buying and promoting to her 1 million followers to buy food that they don’t need but I do, I’d be pissed.
It’s like being a diabetic and running out of insulin cause some influencer finds ir trendy 🙈
I'm not coeliac, just (diagnosed) intolerant and even I feel guilty. I don't cheat, don't have Yolo days, I'm really damn strict because to be honest the side effects to me aren't worth it, and they're not even severe. Just fucks up my stomach and skin really - and I feel like a fraud. Where I am when lockdown started everyone panic brought normal pasta, and when that had run out people were taking the gluten free pasta and it was getting impossible. Before covid I was starting to drink almond milk to cut down on my dairy - but stopped then so people with real intolerancs could get it as people were bulk buying that too as it doesn't need to stay refrigerated and lasts longer.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can I just say I don’t actually see much difference between these photos except for her stomach? And even in the first photo her tummy is still pretty lean. I feel like the big difference is the where her pants are sitting and how she’s posingView attachment 357144
I think that’s the saddest part about Sarah’s story. She’s always been skinny but because of a bit of cellulite and acne (which is pretty normal IMO) she feels the need to change how she presents herself.

The most noticeable changes are the enhancement procedures she has had done.... fillers, Botox, hair, whatever the hell has happened to her nose.

Reactions: 43
I think that’s the saddest part about Sarah’s story. She’s always been skinny but because of a bit of cellulite and acne (which is pretty normal IMO) she feels the need to change how she presents herself.

The most noticeable changes are the enhancement procedures she has had done.... fillers, Botox, hair, whatever the hell has happened to her nose.
I agree, we all know she has been doing her lip fillers, horse teeth and botox. As she has done more of this I think the nose has slipped under the radar. These old photos really highlight how her nose shape has changed.

I dont know alot about plastic surgery but is there a way to alter your nose with injections or other non (less)intrusive manners then standard surgery?

Reactions: 21
I don’t know about you but if I was celiac and I saw an influencer buying and promoting to her 1 million followers to buy food that they don’t need but I do, I’d be pissed.
It’s like being a diabetic and running out of insulin cause some influencer finds ir trendy 🙈
Honestly as someone with celiac disease I like that it’s become trendy so to speak because it creates demand and leads to better products haha so many better alternatives now then there were even 5 years ago lol

Reactions: 12
I agree, we all know she has been doing her lip fillers, horse teeth and botox. As she has done more of this I think the nose has slipped under the radar. These old photos really highlight how her nose shape has changed.

I dont know alot about plastic surgery but is there a way to alter your nose with injections or other non (less)intrusive manners then standard surgery?
Yes, there's so many "lunch break nose job" options now. Abbie Chatfield had one done and it made a pretty significant difference on her side profile, I'm not sure if it would have as much difference as Sarah's but also it's possible the change isn't that significant on the nose alone but with her whole face being injected I'm sure it changes it more (that is terribly worded)

As for the people buying gluten free when they don't need to the upside is increased demand increases supply. Now all these brands are making gluten free versions that would never have happened without such an increase of demand. Plus unfortunately if they go long enough not eating gluten they'll have a self fulfilled prophecy

Reactions: 11
Honestly as someone with celiac disease I like that it’s become trendy so to speak because it creates demand and leads to better products haha so many better alternatives now then there were even 5 years ago lol
Oh that makes sense! 😊

Reactions: 3
Abby is the best dog I've ever had because she doesn't need a lot of attention, can be easily distracted with a ball and is extremely photogenic. Much like my son.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I agree. Unless there is an allergy or celiac disease, eat gluten. Gluten grains are SO beneficial for you! What I'd give for some sourdough ughhhh

Reactions: 7
I don’t know if anyone’s spoken about this BUT
When Fox was in hospital the other week a friend of a friend I know works as a nurse and cared for him! She told us the reason he was convulsing was because Sarah refused to give him panadol as she doesn’t believe in modern medicine. The nurses explained that all he needed was some panadol and he would be fine, which is when Sarah started bawling and carrying on like a half baked turkey about having to give Fox panadol.. something so simple that would prevent him from having a seizure!
she also claimed that she cured Fox’s UTI with avocado 🙃
If this is true, that fuckwit better get child protective services called on her. That’s medical neglect.

Reactions: 9
Why doesn't Fox have any friends/kids his age to hang out with?

I don’t know if anyone’s spoken about this BUT
When Fox was in hospital the other week a friend of a friend I know works as a nurse and cared for him! She told us the reason he was convulsing was because Sarah refused to give him panadol as she doesn’t believe in modern medicine. The nurses explained that all he needed was some panadol and he would be fine, which is when Sarah started bawling and carrying on like a half baked turkey about having to give Fox panadol.. something so simple that would prevent him from having a seizure!
she also claimed that she cured Fox’s UTI with avocado 🙃
For focks sake!!! Surprises me every day. Still can't and never will forget she treated staph infection with manuka honey.

Reactions: 12
For those asking, kids can’t go to daycare/nursery unless they’ve been vaccinated. We all know Fox hasn’t been.

Reactions: 15
Why doesn't Fox have any friends/kids his age to hang out with?

For fox sake!!! Surprises me every day.
Well he can’t go to kindy because he is not vaccinated and Sarah doesn’t have any friends herself... Plus, if Fox makes friends at the park then she’d have to organise playdates, that would mean her kid going to someone’s house and potentially eating a chocolate chip biscuit. And she would have to have kids over at her house and she doesn’t have time for Fox let alone for Fox and friends...
I used to be a nanny years ago and I once looked after this kid that was not allowed to eat anything fun. To the point that the kid was invited to a birthday party where they decorated some cupcakes and each kid would get to eat it after. I sent a photo of the cupcake the kid decorated to her mum and she said “oh that’s cute but make sure you leave before they eat the cupcakes”. Needles to say that child was miserable. I feel like this will be Fox if he ever gets to have any friends..

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
Well he can’t go to kindy because he is not vaccinated and Sarah doesn’t have any friends herself... Plus, if Fox makes friends at the park then she’d have to organise playdates, that would mean her kid going to someone’s house and potentially eating a chocolate chip biscuit. And she would have to have kids over at her house and she doesn’t have time for Fox let alone for Fox and friends...
I used to be a nanny years ago and I once looked after this kid that was not allowed to eat anything fun. To the point that the kid was invited to a birthday party where they decorated some cupcakes and each kid would get to eat it after. I sent a photo of the cupcake the kid decorated to her mum and she said “oh that’s cute but make sure you leave before they eat the cupcakes”. Needles to say that child was miserable. I feel like this will be Fox if he ever gets to have any friends..
That is just terrible. Kids need to be kids. Sarah and Kurt might love him the most but he is not their 'bestie' nor does Fox need adults as friends.
That is just sick to keep your kid on such a leash.

Reactions: 21
That is just terrible. Kids need to be kids. Sarah and Kurt might love him the most but he is not their 'bestie' nor does Fox need adults as friends.
That is just sick to keep your kid on such a leash.
Totally agree, kids need to interact with other kids, period. The kid I’m talking about went to birthday parties because she did go to kindy, but she didn’t have friends or went to playdates outside kindy. I find it interesting that it seems like these mums that think they are doing so well by not letting their kids eat sweets, are always the mums with lonely af kids. Both Sarah and this kid’s mum were super BuSYyy women so I assume since they don’t have time to interact with the children (Or don’t feel like finding time), putting them on restrictive diet makes them feel like they are doing something for their kids

Reactions: 19
Yes to all of this. It’s all about control. Sarah’s eating disorders are all about CONTROL. She also tries to control the food that Kurt and Fox eat as well. Allowing Fox to have any kind of “normal” childhood would mean she’d have to let go of that control, and she won’t. It’s incredibly sad.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.