Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gecko7.7.7

Sarah’s Day #17 - New Year smoothie goals, app launch, retreats and more... Guys, feel sorry for me - I’m an empath, so ReAL and RaW!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

lycheemartini

VIP Member
So I know we’ve moved on from her “show me a photo of” posts, but I just saw Georgie do this. Now I know everyone has their own opinions on influencers, but I appreciated her interpretation of this.

Also, Sarah needs to take note, because THIS is what she SHOULD of said with her “leanest” post. And one last thing, everyone who posts these photo challenges has such a diverse showing of photos. Sarah’s were all the same, and mainly body photos: when you were unhealthy, at your leanest, pre mom, fox, etc. - do we think she just submitted those “requests” herself, because do people really care about just her body like that? How unoriginal.
I saw this too, and thought it was really noble of her. I don’t dislike Georgie, but I’m not her biggest fan either. However I do like that she seems much more level headed than most influencers. I liked she said these pics were unhealthy. There’s a reason why women shouldn’t be so lean!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

lycheemartini

VIP Member
SHE CHARGED 60 DOLLARS FOR AN EBOOK
6-0

Jesus, for that price I want it to come with a free 3D-printed chef to make the bloody meals for me. Or at the very least, a free sick bucket for all my family and friends once they’ve tasted whatever gluten-free carb-free dairy-free GMO-free joy-free offering it’s suggesting I slap onto the table
I’m pretty sure Ashy Bines was selling hers for me, and it was worse :ROFLMAO: lettuce has too much sugar so don’t eat it, and the meal plan was literally something you could Google.

• Wow
Reactions: 6

MrsHaydos

VIP Member
I don't think she's had a nose job, I think she just photoshops her face a lot. Her face looks so different in vlogs vs photos.
Yeah you might be right. I didn't think she had a nose job as such, but its definitely looking different lol.

Also your picture is tops!!

• Haha

Mv_2102

"I love learning" - watches YouTube video.
I've never seen sissy read a textbook. For someone who loves to flex her intelligence, she claims to read "Case studies" on nutrition etc but never shows us anything. Also Sis... if you want to appear like you love learning and are really smart and advanced (like your son), the bare minimum you can do is proof read your instagram captions/stories.
And it’s funny because case studies are literally one of the weakest forms of scientific evidence out there (basically just proof something happened in one person or small group of people) she’s so pathetic 😂

thatblondegirl

Possibly unpopular and slightly snobby opinion but he just looks like a skinny undernourished bogan with a feral rats tail to me. Let’s not forget he’s actually a westie from C’town trying to pretend he grew up as a “surfy beachy cool dude.”
Nothing wrong with where someone grew up however when you pretend you didn’t and you still epitomise all that is bad about the western suburbs stereotype then it’s fair game really.
Also bloody hell go to a real doctor to figure out what’s wrong - you’d be dead if your adrenals weren’t working.
I thought he was from the Hills? The bible belt of Sydney and very far from any beach for those wondering. I don't know much about south Sydney, but from the looks of Sarah's old vlogs it looks more like the Como area? I don't care where someones from, just curious

Moogun

I don't think she's had a nose job, I think she just photoshops her face a lot. Her face looks so different in vlogs vs photos.
Agreed. You can facetune videos too, and the technology is getting better everyday thanks in part to the filters we use that help AI get smarter.

sezzyscammer

Chatty Member
New theory for Sarah’s nose/lip enhancement. For a surgical lip lift, they go in through the nose (a Tiktoker I follow just got it done). This would explain her plumper/upturned top lip, more pronounced philtrum and part of why her nose is different :unsure:

• Wow

pie7

Yikes ...

I do hate how Steph Claire Smith is in this concoction though, she is so lovely and actually uses her platform in a positive light.
I don’t follow any of these women so can’t comment on their content; they just came up as suggested when I clicked the little down bar suggestion arrow for similar accounts to Sarah’s. Steph Pase seems like a nice gal from my quick scroll through their pages, but then again, I guess most of them seem nice to start 🤷🏻‍♀️ Sezzy did too at one point

Thejesuslizard

Chatty Member
My continued investigation into just how much of a creepy wannabe influencer this Beauté by Nat woman is - her logo is Identical. To. Sarah’s.
What does it say about Sarah that she doesn’t create stans she creates actual clones???
looking at her Instagram all I’m seeing is like she’strying to look like Emilee hembrow... not gonna look at her YT 😂🥴

SusieRead

There hasn’t really been an Australia wide lock down. Apart from the 3 day bullshit, we haven’t really been effected here in South Australia. Most places have stayed open. I think nsw may have been similar?

blacktigertears

VIP Member
she is creeeeeepy.
I stalked her stories for a while and then she came on my profile and commented on some of my photos and liked heaps of them 😳
not wanting to expose myself here but I’m a huge metalhead and 90% of my uploads are in that fashion. She hunted down any selfies or pics of my face to comment on coz we clearly have nothing in common.
Maybe she was hoping I’d follow her? I was creeped out.

View attachment 363076View attachment 363077
seriously!!! This is why I blocked her!!!
I’ll say it again - she’s sucking the shit out of their assholes

it’s kinda funny tho cause no one ever replies to her.. Awks

MrsHaydos

VIP Member
Tbh Sarah often sounds like she has a stuffy nose.
I agree, but I definitely feel like she sounds more clogged up then usual.

It is probably wise for her to stay quiet on socials if they have been out and about though because things are escalating quickly in Sydney

Reactions: 5

k8tera_

So does Sez's sister (I can never remember which one sorry!) that is now working in graphic design have any qualifications? Like, did she do a short course? Curious if she (morally) can sell her services without any experience/training etc

note: if she did get training, I'd be glad that one of the SD clan actually takes their craft with some seriousness/respect

Reactions: 5