Sarah’s Day #16 bAbE I can’t even deal, botox and lip fillers, so far from raw and real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, first it was "Vegan choc bark." Now when she's pulled up on her ignorance about veganism, she actually meant it's GF, DF bark using vegan chocolate and non-vegan marshmallows. And we're supposedly the petty idiots for even bringing it up. So besides her obvious inability to accept when she's in the wrong, what's the point of making something like that?? Vegans aren't going to touch anything that contains gelatin, and non-vegans aren't going to care if the chocolate is vegan or not. She just can't help herself - she has to show her superiority by prefacing all her ingredients with halo words like "grass-fed", "organic and "activated", even though she clearly has no real understanding of food or nutrition.
Reading the screenshot makes me angry- her response is so condescending and agressive

Reactions: 25
I think she has dyslexia. She makes way too many spelling errors and she can’t spell “because.”

Hey Sarah, to remember how to spell because use “Betty eats cakes and uncle sells eggs”
Absolutely no offence to her or anyone with learning disabilities.
I've not heard that one before, we were taught "Big Elephants Cause Accidents Under Small Elephants" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“Thousands” of responses to this story in “seconds”, then proceeds to BS about how she’s thinking of us all who are alone and upset for too many stories.

Damage control for that insensitive ChristmasIsRuined vlog, much?🙄 this totally rubbed me the wrong way.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Okay, first it was "Vegan choc bark." Now when she's pulled up on her ignorance about veganism, she actually meant it's GF, DF bark using vegan chocolate and non-vegan marshmallows. And we're supposedly the petty idiots for even bringing it up. So besides her obvious inability to accept when she's in the wrong, what's the point of making something like that?? Vegans aren't going to touch anything that contains gelatin, and non-vegans aren't going to care if the chocolate is vegan or not. She just can't help herself - she has to show her superiority by prefacing all her ingredients with halo words like "grass-fed", "organic and "activated", even though she clearly has no real understanding of food or nutrition.
omfg yes it is such a small thing a someone else mentioned, but her response is now gaslighting the commenter. Yes you said it, we have receipts. Instead of being an asshole and saying you NeVer DiD, apologise then reflect on your obsession with unnecessary labels that have no indication of health. Toxic as hell

“Thousands” of responses to this story in “seconds”, then proceeds to BS about how she’s thinking of us all who are alone and upset for too many stories.

Damage control for that insensitive ChristmasIsRuined vlog, much?🙄 this totally rubbed me the wrong way.
100% damage control tied in with a sprinkle of religion to show her purity.
What disgusts me is she is shocked by these messages? How’s the rock she been living under all year. She just needs to look at the news, social media, read the comments she is deleting or talk to real people (I know she knows noone outside her bubble affected adversely) to know how hard 2020 is ACTUALLY (not because she can’t have a real tree and “it could be worse”). She only shows social awareness she needs it to deflect or to get her praise for doing the bare fkn minimum

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I don't believe that Scuzzy gets thousands of messages asking about this or that/whatever she's babbling on about at the time. She always says that when she wants to promote something. On a couple of occasions, she actually said "this is why I don't read DMs". I wonder if she actually ever replies to her stans in a DM, since they are her besties...

Reactions: 31
I feel so bad for whoever in her and Kurt's family will have to eat her revolting concoctions

Reactions: 24
Omg her last stories are epic. She talks to Kurt the same way she speaks to her toddler son, using her slooowww, high-pitched baby voice, to explain that loads of people told her they feel sad because they're alone this Christmas, so he has to give them a love message. Kurt's like, "What do you mean? And check out my gross hair." (I promise I'm not making any of this up.) Then they both share their wisdom and give their brilliant psychological advice to all the sad people. Then Sarah extends her personal invitation to the "like, thousands" of sad people who have just DM'd her in literally a few seconds, and offers to be their source of comfort and strength this Christmas. And finally she apologises for being so out of touch and tone deaf all year, and resolves to try to be better. (Okay, I made that last bit up.)

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Sarah offering comfort to people but also inserting herself and her emotions into the story is peak narcissism. I have a list of other things she could do that don’t involve her centring herself in the issue but narcissistic people don’t get it. Plus her shock at how people feel is quite simply disgusting. She has no idea.
Also, good lord Kurt looks so unwell in those stories.
lastly, merry Xmas everyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 55
She’s probably agreed to bring dessert to Sarahs Christmas tomorrow (or today for some)
It looks like she cooked two, a normal one and a Sez/Kurt/Fox one.
I actually think this is great. It’s so thoughtful to make two variations of a dish so everyone can enjoy. Not like sarahs way, when she makes one that suits her and everyone has to eat it, like the coconut ice block she made for one of her sisters birthdays lol

Reactions: 33

It rubbed me the wrong way too. The way she's hiding behind Fox in that picture - so obvious it was damage control for the vlog. Also in the videos where she kept saying 'I want to be that person'. She still somehow managed to keep the stories centred around her...

Reactions: 35
Omg her last stories are epic. She talks to Kurt the same way she speaks to her toddler son, using her slooowww, high-pitched baby voice, to explain that loads of people told her they feel sad because they're alone this Christmas, so he has to give them a love message. Kurt's like, "What do you mean? And check out my gross hair." (I promise I'm not making any of this up.) Then they both share their wisdom and give their brilliant psychological advice to all the sad people. Then Sarah extends her personal invitation to the "like, thousands" of sad people who have just DM'd her in literally a few seconds, and offers to be their source of comfort and strength this Christmas. And finally she apologises for being so out of touch and tone deaf all year, and resolves to try to be better. (Okay, I made that last bit up.)
kurts hair looks fried and dry af. Is this because of poor diet?

Reactions: 11
Case in point her stories yesterday were totally fake care factor. Today we have a white foxad. So bleeping gross. Imagine saying you care about your followers then post an ad on Christmas Day.
Also posting an ad on Jesus day isn’t very Christian of you Sarah

Reactions: 30
Tahlia morphing into Sezzabrat🙄
It looks like it says:
Regular brownies - fire! (I assume really good, not burnt)
Gf/DF brownies - done.

It makes sense to make two. Even if you don't agree with her diet, so may genuinely get sick from eating gluten and/or diary simply because she's avoided it for so long.
Once I stopped eating a vegan diet, I had a horrible time drinking milk because I hadn't had it in so long. Same thing happened after I stopped my low FODMAP diet too; garlic and beans were the death of me for a while.

Reactions: 11
Case in point her stories yesterday were totally fake care factor. Today we have a white foxad. So bleeping gross. Imagine saying you care about your followers then post an ad on Christmas Day.
Also posting an ad on Jesus day isn’t very Christian of you Sarah
None of the influencers that I do follow posted ads on xmas day but I check Sarahs page and lo and behold, a christian gurl posting an ad on christmas day. Wow. Pretty sure theres a story that Jesus beat people selling money in the temple. wonder how sezzy babes justifies this.

Reactions: 32
can I just say, she gave her toddler a CHAINSAW! why no soft toys or anything toddlers actually play with. btw, I was the one who commented on her page about the gelatin. she was so agressive!!

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.