Sarah’s Day #16 bAbE I can’t even deal, botox and lip fillers, so far from raw and real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry, miss gluten free, dairy free, soy free, food free has actual marshmallows in her rocky road???? Never thought I’d see the day. Although I will say I very much doubt that she will be eating any of it lol
View attachment 358441
But I also wanna say why tf does she push this diet onto her family and friends? Maybe they want a rocky road with Cadbury chocolate and Lolly snakes? Does this world really revolve around Sarah? I swear everyone around her sucks up her ass for some unknown reason. If my sister served all this vegan gluten free tit I’d be out of there and driving down to McDonald’s for some nuggets
If she even eats a bite of that, I’ll eat the entire Christmas ham. I’m calling it. She’ll post a boomerang of her “biting” it then she’ll spit it out. Like the pink drink crap.

Reactions: 9
Except bark is usually a thin thing not that chunky, rocky road wannabe looking mess.

Reactions: 17
Is she feeding Kurt's fam stew for Xmas??? Like, I love a god stew but I'd be pissed if it was Xmas dinner 🤣 (obviously unless there were other circumstances etc no hate to people who are finding it tough or celebrate differently but I thought SEZ would do something a little more festive???)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her latest stories when she says I always put my hair up in a knot and that's why it probably always breaks off, my husband turns to me and says even her hair's probably sick of her 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Her sis who just started working with her has been posting today cooking stories that are DF GF ☹ Looks like maybe sezzies influence is affecting her ☹
It’s probably a part of her Sezzy contract 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Got this thought in my head of Kurt’s sat around the table eating a large decent meal before heading to the Insta house. Bet they are all stuffed.

Then I can imagine them sat around the table giving each other ‘the look’ while saying ‘mmmm this is delicious’ :D

I don’t think the stew is a problem, at least they have something to dip those dry af meatballs in.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wouldn’t you think this beachy family would cook salmon or something or at least festive foods non of this reminds me of an Australian Christmas ? And that bark? Sis that’s a bloody tree stump

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Trigger: talking about le tan in a can

Alright, probably something wrong with me that I’m close to 30 and am laying in bed next to my hot boyfriend and at 3am jolted from my spoon position hand on butt vibe and decided that i need to post something on tattle.

Anyone else follow jtfistman on Instagram? He is hilarious, he’s sexy & hot & hairy & queer. He’s a comedian who does impressions. Anyway dietprada just shared tweets that he made when he was just staring out and also it was 2014 or something. The tweets are racist and gross. It got me thinking. I can safely say that in 2014 I was not saying racist tit. I’ve never said racist tit. I liked him, I thought he was funny but still when this stuff comes up and when people in the public eye apologise I can’t help but roll my eyes. I did some questionable stuff when I was younger. I wore billabong and listened to green day and used le tan in a can. I was never racist though. I never said dumb, insensitive stuff

I get the whole live/love/laugh grow thing (lol) but also isn’t it just possible that people are dumb and say dumb tit and that’s just who they are? Sarah says so much dumb tit it’s insane, probably why I follow a gossip thread on her as a grown adult but the things she says goes beyond dumb and enters into the realm of offensive.

Lol realised I’m drunk and this post makes no cohesive sense.

All I wanna say is: get fucked Sarah, you dirty fish faced mole.
Lol I love you.

Just want to reiterate everyone else's comments. Sarah's salty because her ChRiStMaS iS rUiNEd vlog struck a nerve (rightfully) to those whose Christmas might literally have actually been ruined due to Covid - how DARE she act so snarky when people call her out!
Her food looked bleeping disgusting - as per usual.
She doesn't want a plastic tree but she's cool with a plastic face? witch please.

Everything about her is revolting, she doesn't have even one redeeming quality. I can't even bear to hate-watch her stories, I'm just following along because she's gonna cancel herself soon and I am so here for it. 2021 is NOT gonna be her year.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Mmmm watery beef stew for dinner.
Followed by a “vegan” dessert - logical choice.
Classic Xmas party combo there 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Just like she had a “personal trainer” look at her e-books.

Also that is tit looking rocky road, not chocolate bark. She doesn’t even know what she is making, let alone how to make it.
6278149F-AF77-436F-8725-1A8F73982566.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The price point on her active wear is a little reaching...she’s so completely out of touch!!

That beef stew...is it a stock...it’s sooooo watery...even a dog would refuse that grotesque looking beef stew!!

Finally, the rocky road no longer Vegan, it’s GF & DF...but still packed with processed sugar from the marshmallows.

Skeetzy, take several seats cause I truly wanna know who will support ur cooking prodject when you don’t know how to cook. Who’s gonna tell her, seriously, get a professional to help so ur food actually looks appetizing. You can’t be that cheap that you can’t request/pay someone who actually knows how to put a recipe together and cook. Even Chrissy Tiegen gets professional help on her cooking project so she knows what she puts out will be amazing.

Scuz, do us all a favor and abandon that cooking prodject. It’s a disaster based on what you’ve shown so far...not even the props (half of them you’re restricted to eat) isn’t even gonna save you.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh no guys she got upset and deleted every comment in regards to her collection not selling. Who else is now deleted and/or blocked by our problematic #milf queen scuzzy herself? Even in 2020 you can’t make rocky road without it being a rocky road.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Okay, first it was "Vegan choc bark." Now when she's pulled up on her ignorance about veganism, she actually meant it's GF, DF bark using vegan chocolate and non-vegan marshmallows. And we're supposedly the petty idiots for even bringing it up. So besides her obvious inability to accept when she's in the wrong, what's the point of making something like that?? Vegans aren't going to touch anything that contains gelatin, and non-vegans aren't going to care if the chocolate is vegan or not. She just can't help herself - she has to show her superiority by prefacing all her ingredients with halo words like "grass-fed", "organic and "activated", even though she clearly has no real understanding of food or nutrition.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Okay, first it was "Vegan choc bark." Now when she's pulled up on her ignorance about veganism, she actually meant it's GF, DF bark using vegan chocolate and non-vegan marshmallows. And we're supposedly the petty idiots for even bringing it up. So besides her obvious inability to accept when she's in the wrong, what's the point of making something like that?? Vegans aren't going to touch anything that contains gelatin, and non-vegans aren't going to care if the chocolate is vegan or not. She just can't help herself - she has to show her superiority by prefacing all her ingredients with halo words like "grass-fed", "organic and "activated", even though she clearly has no real understanding of food or nutrition.
Yes!!!! This! 100% she said it was vegan chocolate bark and showed the “rocky road”. Her orthorexia is shining through with all her activated-this and vegan-that. Why does she even have to use the word vegan when she’s clearly not?! Vegan isn’t a diet, plant based or dairy free is. Her ignorance is astounding.

Reactions: 34
I think she’s knows what vegan food is. I think she just went overboard with her words (gluten free, grass fed, dairy free, vegan etc) and it was a mistake.

I’m not offended. She’s done worse :D

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.