Sarah’s Day #16 bAbE I can’t even deal, botox and lip fillers, so far from raw and real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Santa photo is just such another i’M nOt liKE oThEr giRLs narrative that she plays on. Nothing is wrong with the tradition of taking Santa photos at the same place every year, and by the same token nothing is wrong with taking your own.
Her IG photo texts are just complete whack lol. “One of our favourite things to do”.. what?? You’ve done it twice?? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The Santa photo is just such another i’M nOt liKE oThEr giRLs narrative that she plays on. Nothing is wrong with the tradition of taking Santa photos at the same place every year, and by the same token nothing is wrong with taking your own. I’m personally not a fan of the traditional one but so many people love them and I totally understand why. The way she words everything that puts down people who do the other option to the one she’s chosen is just such a representation of her superiority complex.
Another interesting point from today is that she finally posted about platterupco and if I was them I’d be so disappointed with that influencer investment. The table looked like a three year old’s birthday party with the baby pink table cloth that looked plastic because it hadn’t been ironed and clashed with all the pink furniture and ugly pink painting that she has. She also only posted two photos on Instagram that again looked pretty crap and a couple of days later - possibly because they were like no you have to promote us properly not just on YouTube. And she definitely had more than 10 people over because she wouldn’t have had the ugly four different table heights if she didn’t have to - if it was staged you would have just had your own nice table.
It is also interesting to see that the local micro influencers (because they’re actually the classical definition of “cool” and are effortlessly popular rather than trying to be an “influencer”) are likely who she aspires to be in her real life but she hugely falls short and these people in our area would all look down on how she made her money by scamming other people and continues to be this fake persona. One local gym I know of refuses to collaborate with her because they don’t want anything to do with her brand but they’re the most “boujee” gym around which just goes to show how she’s only “boujee” for the image and when she can control that image, and everyone else who can see her off social media just thinks she’s an absolute arrogant tool.
Yes yes yes! Absolutely trying to fit her narrative. Fox doesn’t go to the shopping centre Santa because he’s such a SuRfEr KiD. He needs his done on WaTeR. Also in 7 years I’ve never waited 50 minutes or whatever time she decided on.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
View attachment 360050Watched a bit of that vlog and nothing is different to now they were always both pretty obnoxious and Sarah so up herself but wow how much can a person change in what 3 years? This is a complete different guy.
I've got to be honest, Kurt then (looks wise) was a bit of me. I'd have definitely taken a second look. These days he's not looking well at all. Whatever is actually wrong has really done a number on him.

Reactions: 30
Sezzy watches food tech science on YouTube. Bless. Does she even know what that is?!
Also.. I’m very wary of anyone that does their ‘research’ on a social media. Why not just go and learn at a tafe or university? She certainly has the means. She’d be much more reputable.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I didn't know about this. Now I'm pretty sure this is what Sarah's done to her nose.
True, it definitely looks different mainly around how round the tip is. She could have also had surgery like a septoplasty or because that can mildly change the appearance (or could have gone for the full rhinoplasty too) as that would explain the voice change eg she used to sound quite nasally and deep and now her voice is much higher pitched

Reactions: 11
health code daily - sorry if this has been discussed already, but Sarah finally admits to needing to do heavy weights to grow her boootay. oh, and she is a unicorn, go figure!

Reactions: 14
I didn't know about this. Now I'm pretty sure this is what Sarah's done to her nose.
Yeah this is what I was talking about when I said lunch break nose jobs that celebs get. It's still mostly Facetune because we often see how different it is from one platform to the next

Reactions: 11
health code daily - sorry if this has been discussed already, but Sarah finally admits to needing to do heavy weights to grow her boootay. oh, and she is a unicorn, go figure!
A..... Unicorn? I need some context 😂 as I doubt she's the definition of unicorn I am thinking of

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her stories again just show her privilege. “OMG I can’t believe I spent over $600 on groceries!!!!!!!!!! We did such a HUGE shop and got SO much stuff” lol ok

• Sick
Reactions: 28
“I love those shops where your trolley is OVERFLOWING”
There was a time in my life when I only had AUS$40 a month to buy food for myself and my dog 😪. I lived on instant coffee, rice and frozen mixed veg for an entire year. If I wanted to treat myself I’d get a couple pieces of fresh fruit....

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
What shined through to me even more then her privilege was her TOXIC energy. There is something so inherently negative and toxic about her attitude at the moment. I think between her failed launches, drop in followers and her baby daddy failing to shove his presets down people throat they are freaking out.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Well Sezzy, if you had an actual diagnosed medical condition that prevented you from eating gluten, you would know that food manufacturers don't need to disclose where the gluten is if the ingredient makes up a very small percentage of the total ingredients list.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.