Sarah’s Day #16 bAbE I can’t even deal, botox and lip fillers, so far from raw and real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even with the 15% discount her crappy active wear hasn’t sold out 😅
Merry Christmas!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
When someone has to keep clarifying they’re an “XS small” in clothing, or cooking with “VEGAN chocolate” & “GRAIN FED meat”, they’re usually either extreme narcissists or just straight up psychopaths. Also, what is the use in pointing out you’re cooking with “grain fed meat” and then using prosciutto to wrap up mince? A bit hypocritical?
edit: typo
Grain fed meat isn’t even a good thing, they just use the grain to fatten up cattle. lol. It’s Grass fed you want 😂

can I just say, she gave her toddler a CHAINSAW! why no soft toys or anything toddlers actually play with. btw, I was the one who commented on her page about the gelatin. she was so agressive!!
Nahhhhh look, 2yos love toy chain saws. My three kids (6months, 2yrs & 3yrs) ALL play with our toy drills, chainsaws & even a toy whippa snippa (or however it’s spelt) they’re great fun.

Soft toys are a difficult one, people always buy soft toys for kids,.. i donate a couple after birthdays & Christmas & we still have a huge tub of them. Rarely do I buy them anymore 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Just saw where she posted about eating the apple crumble with her hands straight out of the fridge......I used to do tit like that when I was ill with bulimia, it makes you feel horrible mentally and physically. IMO she thinks this “proves” how good her cooking was but it just makes me feel sad for her existence.

Reactions: 48
I’m not sure if apple crumble is something different in Australia but how friggin DRY did that apple crumble have to be for her to be able to pick it up with fingers?? The way i do it she would have to scoop it with her whole hand and that’s just disgusting 😅 the crumble i know and love is buttery and caramelly with the sauce just oozing out with a CRUMBLY crumble on top that will just fall apart if you’d pick it up with fingers lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Just saw where she posted about eating the apple crumble with her hands straight out of the fridge......I used to do tit like that when I was ill with bulimia, it makes you feel horrible mentally and physically. IMO she thinks this “proves” how good her cooking was but it just makes me feel sad for her existence.
That’s exactly what I took away from it too. It screams eating disorder,

Reactions: 32
I'm sorry, but I just had a hearty chuckle at picturing Sezzy trying to follow or understand the plotline or concepts of Christopher Nolan's "The" Tenet.

Screen Shot 2020-12-25 at 4.28.38 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Showed up in my suggestion.
Minute 3:07
4 years ago saying that already! I didn't realize it back then.
But yeah, that's why she goes for botox now.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I can see someone (probably an observant family member) FINALLY bought Focean something sensory and child friendly to play with and draw. Thank jesus. It really fucks me off how even while Fox is colouring and clearly engaged in it, Sarah still needs to project onto him that he is a Mr Fix It tradie who doesn’t like normal colouring and needs to organise and fix crayons.
he is a toddler, he likes scribbling, he likes handling objects and learning... its not that bleeping deep.

We all ready for the
- “guilt free” / listen to my body, loving my eating routing rant
- contradictory sweat sessions and spontaneous run EvEn thoUgh i NevErRRR run!
- whitefox christmas sale extended for our fave collection yet
- multiple plugs for all the #notspon partners she has

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Okay, so now we all know how to pronounce "purple", thanks Sarah. I think we can all also agree that Fox did not pick up the red crayon and - in a flash of genius and wit - decree it to be purple, whilst adopting an American accent. But hey, whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hmm maybe Fox pronounces 'purple' with an accent because he's picked it up from watching TV.
She can't claim that she never alters her pictures as the addition of a filter alters a photo just as much as Facetune does.

1608943652233.png

Reactions: 12
Has she started project comeback yet? Maybe she will wait a day or two to show she's relaxed and go with the flow

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m not sure if apple crumble is something different in Australia but how friggin DRY did that apple crumble have to be for her to be able to pick it up with fingers?? The way i do it she would have to scoop it with her whole hand and that’s just disgusting 😅 the crumble i know and love is buttery and caramelly with the sauce just oozing out with a CRUMBLY crumble on top that will just fall apart if you’d pick it up with fingers lol.
Yes this is her “apple crumble“. And no I’m Aussie and apple crumble here is like how you describe it, the sezz version is obviously just dry and stuff because health. Pretty sure she has made this one before and Kurt had to order ice cream to eat it with because it’s obviously way too dry like a granola or something. No wonder there is so much left. I’m just so shocked at the audacity she has to create a cooking project.

And yeah fox seems like a very sweet gentle kid, who looks like he really enjoys some quiet activities like drawing. I really don’t understand why sezz has to somehow create this image that he runs around and she can’t keep up with him when that’s obviously not the case, we can see from all the videos of him. Yes all toddlers are active and stuff, and fox is like that too, but nothing unusual like she says. It’s sad to me that she has to contrive this image of him and not just let him be as he is and show that as a positive.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 26
No wonder there is so much left. I’m just so shocked at the audacity she has to create a cooking project.
There was soooo much food left in general! Not surprising though. I can’t wait to see this cooking prodjeckt fail.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And yeah fox seems like a very sweet gentle kid, who looks like he really enjoys some quiet activities like drawing. I really don’t understand why sezz has to somehow create this image that he runs around and she can’t keep up with him when that’s obviously not the case, we can see from all the videos of him.
I hope he ends up really liking art and taking a career choice in that direction. That would be TOTALLY against what she wants and projects on him. Though anything different and beyond what she’s trying to make him out to be now would be great.

Reactions: 18
446CF156-2AE7-47D0-8A86-61C642E6339D.jpeg
Watched a bit of that vlog and nothing is different to now they were always both pretty obnoxious and Sarah so up herself but wow how much can a person change in what 3 years? This is a complete different guy.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Kid definitely learnt to say purple from tv, which is fine whatever I know lots of little gremlins who have said certain words with an accent from tv but far out why pretend he doesn't watch much at all

Reactions: 22
My nephew says tomato like an American due to iPad/tv. I don’t think there is anything wrong with kids watching TV. I’m not sure why Sarah has to lie about how much TV he watches.

Reactions: 17
The Santa photo is just such another i’M nOt liKE oThEr giRLs narrative that she plays on. Nothing is wrong with the tradition of taking Santa photos at the same place every year, and by the same token nothing is wrong with taking your own. I’m personally not a fan of the traditional one but so many people love them and I totally understand why. The way she words everything that puts down people who do the other option to the one she’s chosen is just such a representation of her superiority complex.
Another interesting point from today is that she finally posted about platterupco and if I was them I’d be so disappointed with that influencer investment. The table looked like a three year old’s birthday party with the baby pink table cloth that looked plastic because it hadn’t been ironed and clashed with all the pink furniture and ugly pink painting that she has. She also only posted two photos on Instagram that again looked pretty crap and a couple of days later - possibly because they were like no you have to promote us properly not just on YouTube. And she definitely had more than 10 people over because she wouldn’t have had the ugly four different table heights if she didn’t have to - if it was staged you would have just had your own nice table.
It is also interesting to see that the local micro influencers (because they’re actually the classical definition of “cool” and are effortlessly popular rather than trying to be an “influencer”) are likely who she aspires to be in her real life but she hugely falls short and these people in our area would all look down on how she made her money by scamming other people and continues to be this fake persona. One local gym I know of refuses to collaborate with her because they don’t want anything to do with her brand but they’re the most “boujee” gym around which just goes to show how she’s only “boujee” for the image and when she can control that image, and everyone else who can see her off social media just thinks she’s an absolute arrogant tool.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.