Sarah’s Day #16 bAbE I can’t even deal, botox and lip fillers, so far from raw and real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re all so bleeping dumb. Tanika, Kurt, Sarah all of them. Kurt would go along with anything anyone said and think it’s the most brilliant bleeping idea. Sarah’s such a wanker. She’s lucky she’s Insta famous otherwise she would have trouble finding a decent job in the real world.
As for her hair I can’t believe she talks about trying to grow it back while continuing to slick it back in the tightest bun. Sarah babe I’ve been there and I’ve managed to grown my hair back completely. You know what worked - I stopped bleaching my hair, cut my hair into a bob three times to get rid of all the bleached hair, stopped wearing my hair up (if I ever did it would be in a loose braid), stopped twisting it up in a towel after I washed it, stopped using heat (used heat maybe once a year), I also started taking vitamin D. Now a couple of YEARS later my hair is long, thick and healthy. Maybe give that a go before you’re bald babes.

Reactions: 1
Oh skeezy that list isn't even long babe. And your quiet, sensitive easily amused by a tv toddler shouldn't stop you from doing that babe. I'd swap but I don't think I'd get a job b with you writing my applications 🤣 Also, 15%? Wow so kind so generous. 🙄

Reactions: 18
Oh and also the Christmas tree video really f*cked me off. She is the biggest whinger I actually cannot deal. I understand that people are aloud to complain about the little inconveniences in their life but she dedicated a whole entire video to her not being able to get the Christmas tree she wanted. Wtf is wrong with a plastic tree anyway? I thought that was the norm here. But so many people have dealt with so much tit this year with covid and the bushfires and have much bigger problems than not being able to get a ReAl and rAW Christmas tree

Reactions: 24
Hi all! Long time lurker here. A really small annoyance but whenever she says that she is “browning” her meat her meat barely had any color when she flips it over! I noticed it also when she made her so called “Massaman curry.” You need to let the meat sit undisturbed on the pan for long enough so that it can properly brown and undergo the Maillard reaction — once again, pretending to be a foodie but not knowing the first thing about cooking.
All I can think of is Anne Burrell on Worst Cooks of America saying: “Brown food taste good!”
1608782246000.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m sorry, miss gluten free, dairy free, soy free, food free has actual marshmallows in her rocky road???? Never thought I’d see the day. Although I will say I very much doubt that she will be eating any of it lol
View attachment 358441
But I also wanna say why tf does she push this diet onto her family and friends? Maybe they want a rocky road with Cadbury chocolate and Lolly snakes? Does this world really revolve around Sarah? I swear everyone around her sucks up her ass for some unknown reason. If my sister served all this vegan gluten free tit I’d be out of there and driving down to McDonald’s for some nuggets
when she made the rocky road for Kurts birthday she didn’t put any marshmallows in

Reactions: 7
I’m having a moment here so I’m gonna post again, why does she constantly push the narrative that her toddler is so active and energetic? He literally isn’t. I have 4 nephews who are all a little bit older than Fox and there is absolutely no way that they would happily sit there and watch tv for longer than 30 seconds. They are constantly on the go. Far out even my 8 month old isn’t as placid as Fox. And it’s not a bad thing that he’s well behaved and will sit and watch a film but why does she have to make it our like he never watches tv and is always running around? If I were her I’d brag about how calm he is honestly

when she made the rocky road for Kurts birthday she didn’t put any marshmallows in
This one must be a sneaky treat for her fam 😳🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 41
This one must be a sneaky treat for her fam 😳🤦‍♀️
I'm just so selfless making them a version I can't eat and I'm going with the flow and it's not all about me

I bet she reminds them that she can't eat it and I bet she loves that it's one less thing they can question her on not eating lol I also assume it's for Kurt's fam so she can whinge about them but also seem so kind and caring

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Is she seriously carrying on like a saint that she arranged a 15% discount? For two days? When people have blown their budgets on xmas shopping already? During a pandemic?

Hahhahaa, I’m honestly out of words. What the actual......

• Haha
Reactions: 57
For all her years making money off all her fans, she has never done a giveaway. This year would have been the best time to arrange one. She wouldn’t even lose money, she could put together a gift basket with all her sponsored stuff and her fans would love it. Not an ounce of gratitude. I honestly only follow this thread to see which scandal will finally topple her. She’s already had so many more chances than I think she ought to have had.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Actually I’m convinced nobody came and there was no party, it was just content for the vlog and a plug for the platter company. Or have any of her family members posted photos from it?
I bet there was a plan to have a party, and along side it a sponsorship deal. So she had to mention the platters.

However because of the outbreak she either couldn't have the party at all (that would be the right thing to do) OR did have it and is not showing what really happened.

Those teeth. Poor Kurt 🍆🙊
I doubt she would ever do anything as selfless as that for her finance.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dear Sarah, your vegan choc bark is loaded with marshmallows. Vegans don't eat marshmallows as they contain gelatin, which is derived from the ligaments, tendons and skin of animals - predominantly pigs and cows. The fact you don't know (or care) about this leads me to suspect you may be totally unqualified to put out a cooking app targeted at people with specific dietary needs. 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
What Sarah and Kurt wish they were -
Kyal and Kara are a couple who were on The Block, Australian renovation TV show, and have gone on to renovate and sell several stunning properties in their very coastal style. They do all their own renovations and are professionals at it. I never realised the comparison until seeing these videos’ colour palettes side-by-side!

Just gunna leave this here...
Spot the difference between poor Sezzified-Kurt and a naked mole rat...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It baffles me that Sarah doesn’t do a huge giveaway of her entire collection before launch like STAX for example, I think their giveaways is what made them more known. At least she may get some genuine followers and not just bots. The 15% off is actually just embarrassing, she clearly doesn’t want to take any money from her own pockets hence the shallow discount. But her face when she talked about it was as if she was the most generous person ever. Watch it still NOT sell out lol

Reactions: 32
How effing tone deaf can she get???? Didn’t they learn from the $1 bush fire donation ffs.
I can’t even hate watch anymore she makes me feel physically sick.
She’s never said thanks or gifted back to her followers, she could literally afford to make some followers dreams come true. Some lady in my home town went to the local toyworld and paid off 180 odd laybuys for everyone’s Christmas, now that is being bleeping thoughtful!

Hey Sydney I know you’re doing it tough this Christmas not being able to see family so here’s 15% off my tit quality Chinese sweatshop gear only cause it hasn’t sold out as normal.
Ahh I’m so thoughtful aren’t I??? So much generosity!!! Praise me!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Possibly another typo? Is this suppose to say “stomping ground” or “stomping pad”? 😂
I think she has dyslexia. She makes way too many spelling errors and she can’t spell “because.”

Hey Sarah, to remember how to spell because use “Betty eats cakes and uncle sells eggs”
Absolutely no offence to her or anyone with learning disabilities.

Reactions: 16
I thought she was going to announce some giveaways... haha nope! Gotta rake those $$ in!! Now that’s the Christmas spirit!

Edit; sorry very behind! This has been mentioned heaps!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
F590876F-E854-4975-B963-D83E2D402F8D.jpeg

So busy hosting she doesn’t have time to block and delete. It may be a late night once her guests have gone and she needs to play catch up.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Her sis who just started working with her has been posting today cooking stories that are DF GF ☹ Looks like maybe sezzies influence is affecting her ☹

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.