Sarah’s Day #16 bAbE I can’t even deal, botox and lip fillers, so far from raw and real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't even with good old Sezzy today. The list of stuff she has to do is what hundreds and thousands of mums are doing today, probably with more kids!!

And what is the point of making vegan chocolate bark when your marshmallows aren't even vegan :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Seriously shut upppp. Do you know every toddler ever?

not to mention that we never even see him “crazy high energy”. He is either watching tv, emotionally dysregulated, playing with tools or in the stroller. I think he is much more sensitive and low key than she makes him out to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Filling the classic role of the martyr Mum at Christmas, can’t wait for the guilt trip stories about how exhausting it is being a DoMeStIc pRiNcES$. It’s your house, you can afford catering, there is grocery delivery and you work from home Sarah - why the manic stories, just plan or outsource?

I’ve made gift and monetary donations over the Christmas period, even if I cannot see some of my family I am beyond fortunate and privileged. I cannot imagine how hard this year will be on people who are locked down, unemployed, experiencing illness, loss or financial hardship. A Christmas tree or lack of isn’t going to ‘ruin’ Christmas, but that attitude probably already has.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Is it gone? I cannot see it anymore?

Little bit off topic, I just listened to their daily podcast about cardio vs weights. As an actual health professional I am offended. What a shitshow. Firstly, she shamed Kurt - classic- for what he looks like. He used to be a Ken, and now he aged and doesn't look like that anymore. Wow what a way to shame your partner. Then it's basically 4 minutes of throwing around technical words but it doesn't make much sense. They never stay in their lane, if they even have one haha
- SARAH THIS IS NOT A DICHOTOMY. YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO ONE OR THE OTHER MY bleeping GOD. Idk about you, but I feel like the fitness industry has changed, and we don't see this "cardio OR weights" approach anymore. In saying that, people in Sarah's world probably won't ever touch a weight because they wanna be a twig (I don't mean her "friends", I mean the fitspo folk who are all a carbon copy of each other). They think this hot take of "well actually you can do cardio and weights!" Is new and revolutionary, when most female influencers I know do a mixture of both and have for years. I will give credit and say male fitness influencers still turn their noses up at cardio-based workouts like HIIT because they don't wanna do "girly" stuff, but most of The Health Code's listeners are female (identifying or presenting).

- She starts giving bullshit advice, saying her way of building muscle is high reps and small weight - no mention of progressive overload

- She says supersets are the best way to build weight is to do supersets, but in actual fact she's going to failure (this means complete fatigue of muscle and unable to do another rep without sacrificing weight or form, for anyone who doesn't know) which again is just high reps and overloading your body. Nothing wrong with supersets, but there's no need to use them in every workout. I've been in that mindset before where my workout was just focused around supersets; you can fit more exercises in. For anyone reading this (and health professional I'm replying to PLEASE tell me if I'm wrong) - more =/ better. More exercises doesn't mean

- She has NO IDEA how to create an effective workout, and instead just puts tit together that makes her use every single ounce of ATP in her body all at once 🙄
Yes, getting your heart rate up does increase "fat burning" in the body, but you don't need HIIT for that. A heavy set partnered with a couple of minutes break gets your heart rate up!!

And then she says some offhand comment about how she isn't a bikini fitness model, again creating this world where there's no grey area; you either do her workouts and listen to her advice, or you are a bikini model that eats, sleeps, and breathes the gym. Again, for anyone unfamiliar, bikini fitness models are what probably comes to mind when you think of a competitive female body builder.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
When someone has to keep clarifying they’re an “XS small” in clothing, or cooking with “VEGAN chocolate” & “GRAIN FED meat”, they’re usually either extreme narcissists or just straight up psychopaths. Also, what is the use in pointing out you’re cooking with “grain fed meat” and then using prosciutto to wrap up mince? A bit hypocritical?
edit: typo

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Saw this on reddit. Yeah it’s a reference from Keeping Up With the Kardashians, but tone-deaf Sarah thinks it’s funny when there is very real global pandemic where there are tons of people losing their lives, unable to see family, losing jobs, and falling into depression.

her comments about bringing joy to people’s lives is her excuse for posting videos that are not timely and considerate. bleeping witch.

You want to be an influencer with millions of views selling tit and speaking to international audiences? Then read the bleeping room. Time after time again she is not using her head, honestly is there even a brain in there capable of one well-rounded thought?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Trigger: talking about le tan in a can

Alright, probably something wrong with me that I’m close to 30 and am laying in bed next to my hot boyfriend and at 3am jolted from my spoon position hand on butt vibe and decided that i need to post something on tattle.

Anyone else follow jtfistman on Instagram? He is hilarious, he’s sexy & hot & hairy & queer. He’s a comedian who does impressions. Anyway dietprada just shared tweets that he made when he was just staring out and also it was 2014 or something. The tweets are racist and gross. It got me thinking. I can safely say that in 2014 I was not saying racist tit. I’ve never said racist tit. I liked him, I thought he was funny but still when this stuff comes up and when people in the public eye apologise I can’t help but roll my eyes. I did some questionable stuff when I was younger. I wore billabong and listened to green day and used le tan in a can. I was never racist though. I never said dumb, insensitive stuff

I get the whole live/love/laugh grow thing (lol) but also isn’t it just possible that people are dumb and say dumb tit and that’s just who they are? Sarah says so much dumb tit it’s insane, probably why I follow a gossip thread on her as a grown adult but the things she says goes beyond dumb and enters into the realm of offensive.

Lol realised I’m drunk and this post makes no cohesive sense.

All I wanna say is: get fucked Sarah, you dirty fish faced mole.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Hi all! Long time lurker here. A really small annoyance but whenever she says that she is “browning” her meat her meat barely had any color when she flips it over! I noticed it also when she made her so called “Massaman curry.” You need to let the meat sit undisturbed on the pan for long enough so that it can properly brown and undergo the Maillard reaction — once again, pretending to be a foodie but not knowing the first thing about cooking.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Sarah: complains about thin damaged hair repeatedly, then makes an Insta story of her tying her wet hair in a literal knot at the top of her hair. And then says maybe this is why my hair is damaged. Ha you think bAbE?!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Are you bleeping kidding me - it's been a hard year so she's giving 15 bleeping % off of her crappy whitefox collab? W T F W T F W T F how about give it away for FREE and be happy that someone wants it?????

• Heart
Reactions: 50
i love how she’s on her stories saying whitefox is giving a discount code because it’s been a ‘tough year’ and ‘everyone asks for one’

like babe, it’s on clearance bc white fox is sick of it taking up room in their warehouse and no discount code is going to change the fact it is tit quality and people DONT WANT IT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Maybe White fox have said to Sarah that we’re giving you 2 days to sell more after the latest disappointing drop otherwise you’re done hahaha

it’s definitely not because she wanted to give people a discount .. like it only goes for two days and today is already half over?? Good ‘organisation’ and ‘planning’ sezzy. She’s on her last chance

Reactions: 19
It’s nearly 30 degrees (celcius) and she’s wearing a jumper? Way to go sustainable and eco friendly Sezzy, you obviously have your air con on freezing to be able to wear a jumper inside in this heat.

Reactions: 21
I’m sorry, miss gluten free, dairy free, soy free, food free has actual marshmallows in her rocky road???? Never thought I’d see the day. Although I will say I very much doubt that she will be eating any of it lol
B86082A4-3C1E-4B0D-8D54-EF6FC1281124.png

But I also wanna say why tf does she push this diet onto her family and friends? Maybe they want a rocky road with Cadbury chocolate and Lolly snakes? Does this world really revolve around Sarah? I swear everyone around her sucks up her ass for some unknown reason. If my sister served all this vegan gluten free tit I’d be out of there and driving down to McDonald’s for some nuggets

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.