Sarah’s Day #15 Box gap faked, fails to vaccinate, ew I’m an XS not size 8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched it and she has a massive rant about this tattle thread towards the end

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
This video is hard to watch (not because of the content, but because of the way things are said and words thrown around and repeated) but fuckkkkk, I have never been a “stan” of someone, but it is seriously scary how much someone online can influence your life to the point of copying/obsession. WILD and worrying.

disclaimer: I know when I was a teen we would idolise celebrities and i’m probably guilty of copying Lizzie McQuires hairstyles and fashion, so we had our own form of influence. But fuckkk, having all you know be someone that doesn’t know you exist and manipulates you for your support/sales is insane. People are literally not able to form their own identities now

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Posts from 2011 shouldn’t reflect you as a person today
OT but why is this ok and old tweets (2010) from Kevin Hart got him removed from hosting the Oscars? I know we are not talking about the same realm of celebrity status but that's a double standard if you ask me.
Edited to say I don't think Hart's tweet was ok though.

Reactions: 11
so to summarise:
- She really didn't bash Sarah at all.
- She said she unfollowed her to "work on herself", "follow her own journey"
- she thinks sarah's latest campaign and the photoshopping issue is the only thing problematic with sarah
- praises sarah for helping her with her body image issues (in what universe?)
- gets mad her cousin "cleo" is brought up on tattle, (why post it on IG if you're not ok with it being on another website?)
- sarah blocked kendal, she doesn't know why. She wishes Sarah, Kurt and Fox 'love and life'.

all in all, found the video long and kinda boring.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
so to summarise:
- she only thinks sarah's latest campaign and the photoshopping issue is wrong
- gets mad her cousin "cleo" is on tattle, (why post it on ig if you're not ok with it being on another website?)
- sarah blocked kendal, she doesn't know why

Omg Sarah blocked her 🤣🤣🤣 lmao may be something to do with her imitating her for four years, using her name for exposure and then again for clickbait? I can’t even with the thumbnail. The ignorance, lol.

I can’t with her referring to Sarah like she is an old friend / past relationship. “i turned to Sarah for support when I needed her, she was the sister and friend I needed” etc. Yet the interaction was always one sided, via a screen. It’s quite sad actually.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
so to summarise:
- she thinks sarah's latest campaign and the photoshopping issue is the only thing problematic with sarah
- gets mad her cousin "cleo" is on tattle, (why post it on ig if you're not ok with it being on another website?)
- sarah blocked kendal, she doesn't know why

Thanks for the summary, I saw 40mins and thought too much Kendal too much.

I think it’s a healthy decision to carve out her own path.

Reactions: 17
so to summarise:
- gets mad her cousin "cleo" is brought up on tattle, (why post it on IG if you're not ok with it being on another website?)
- sarah blocked kendal, she doesn't know why. She wishes Sarah, Kurt and Fox 'love and life'.

She also says she’s a continuous conversation on tattle, don’t flatter yourself sweetie🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
I found that video so odd and unsettling. Crazy obsessed. Feel like she needed to convince herself more than anyone

Reactions: 30
That was such a waste of 39 minutes. She clapped far too much for me to be able to listen completely lol.
Still sounds like a stan, sounds like she would get a new bf and then start following again as they will 'align'

Reactions: 25
That was such a waste of 39 minutes. She clapped far too much for me to be able to listen completely lol.
Still sounds like a stan, sounds like she would get a new bf and then start following again as they will 'align'
I have a feeling if Sarah didn’t block her she’d still be a big Stan... it’s like she’s convincing herself that she’s not following Sarah due to self growth or whatever when really it prob start after being blocked

Reactions: 40
Hahahahahaha this was an odd video to watch. Way too long. Sounds like Sarah. Stopped following Sarah because they don’t align, BUT HEY I’m going to start sharing my holistic health journey and blah blah which all sound like Sarah to me??? She is talking as though she’s at the end of her life reflecting, babe your 19.

Really want to press send 😂 should have been morning lol

View attachment 352736
This is the best omg.

Reactions: 19
OT but why is this ok and old tweets (2010) from Kevin Hart got him removed from hosting the Oscars? I know we are not talking about the same realm of celebrity status but that's a double standard if you ask me.
Edited to say I don't think Hart's tweet was ok though.
There's a few additional reasons but I'd say the main is that Kurt's posts are other people posting on his account as a "hack" so it's a bit different to posting homophobic things yourself.

But yeah I don't think old tweets should be a measure of someones character but their response to it should be.

Reactions: 11
Omg that poor Stan. She sounds exactly like scuzo and the mannerism- she is a clone. Poor human. I can’t with people who “have so much to offer” yet no education or life experiences. Get some education.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Okay and I can’t believe Kendal is saying that people thinking the insta post she made about letting go was about Sarah is ‘extreme’. Like giiiirl, you literally have started your YouTube channel with a video of you talking about her for 40 minutes? Extreme or?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I feel like she’s still in love with Sarah and for this reason couldn’t go into further detail or explain further. She’s worried about hurting Sarahs feelings. I don’t follow Kendal but I hope she’s able to move forward and be happy 😍

Although Kendal - If you did unfollow Sarah, don’t read here for updates

Reactions: 26
so to summarise:

She thinks that the photoshop is the only issue???
Imagine being Sarahs biggest fan and then being blocked by her. That’s problematic in itself. This girl has paid for Sarahs lifestyle, supported her through everything and then gets blocked.
I really hope Kendal does more than just share her personal health opinions. Get a degree, work in the field, then do it. The world doesn’t need anymore clueless health gurus

• Heart
Reactions: 28
In other news - What’s happening in Sydney?

Over in the UK we obviously have Covid bad. It dropped in Summer due to the hot weather but it’s back again now it’s cold.
My Auntie in Melbourne hasn’t been able to send presents this year as she has recently had cancer and is scared to leave her house but I thought in Sydney it was non existent?
I’m due to fly over in May (not for the wedding of the year haha) but I’m assuming that will be postponed.

P.S I’m pretty sure Kendal was blocked because Sarah read on here she was doing a video. Sarah won’t know or care who her biggest fans are. So for her she’s just blocking a nobody.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.