Sarah’s Day #15 Box gap faked, fails to vaccinate, ew I’m an XS not size 8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
apparently spotted at the local shops. i hope it was essential.
given what’s going on at the moment, i wouldn’t be taking my kid out

also on kurts story today she is trying to give focean coffee and he isn’t interested so she gets the shits with him!!!!!! and says “i can’t even deal” and leaves the room
she projects on her insta that she’s the perfect mum but in reality she has no patience for her own child!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Wasn’t it just another day when fox was obsessed with his toy truck, an actual toy, and she got annoyed about it 🤦🏼‍♀️ Why would you encourage your kid to play with dangerous things like screws and tape measure 🤔 I’m honestly interested what will she get him for Christmas
View attachment 353748
Why is she writing this from Focean's perspective.. as if he sat down and articulated those were his wishlist items.
Sarah, stop trying so hard to create this fake persona for your son. We all know you live under one, but for god's sake he's not even 2. Let him be!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
also on kurts story today she is trying to give focean coffee and he isn’t interested so she gets the shits with him!!!!!! and says “i can’t even deal” and leaves the room
she projects on her insta that she’s the perfect mum but in reality she has no patience for her own child!
I just heard that too! She says “the attitude I can’t even deal” 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I can’t even deal with her.. He’s a toddler ffs

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I’m so frustrated with her at this point I wish it could be like
Sarah’s Day #16: Exposed and Cancelled
But obviously that doesn’t work 😂 y’all are way more creative I’m just bitter

• Haha
Reactions: 11
738C3C65-702C-410C-9C29-6840BB37B60E.jpeg

We all know she isn’t the books and board games type, as she whinges about on Kurts family holidays. Clearly trying to show she has some substance but ‘randomly’ picks up books. Seeing as she was training to be a teacher and has published materials you would think there would be a basic level of knowledge of the English language. It’s, ‘right up my alley’, 🤦‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
apparently spotted at the local shops. i hope it was essential.
given what’s going on at the moment, i wouldn’t be taking my kid out

Wait, she wants to give him COFFEE? He's not even 2! Wtaf?

Reactions: 15
Wow her face in her latest stories, no facial expressions at all

Sarah’s Day #16 bAbE I can’t even deal, botox and lip fillers, so far from raw and real

Reactions: 48
View attachment 353772
We all know she isn’t the books and board games type, as she whinges about on Kurts family holidays. Clearly trying to show she has some substance but ‘randomly’ picks up books. Seeing as she was training to be a teacher and has published materials you would think there would be a basic level of knowledge of the English language. It’s, ‘right up my alley’, 🤦‍♀️.
Setting goals for the current year, 10 days before it finishes. 🤙🏽🤙🏽🤙🏽🤙🏽🤙🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 35
View attachment 353772
I think the only reason this book appeals to her is because the colours aesthetically match her decor...remember she wants books for her TV unit that match the colour scheme of the room!

Wait, she wants to give him COFFEE? He's not even 2! Wtaf?
Focks was drinking hot chocolate...Kurt just called it coffee at one stage.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Omg that poor Stan. She sounds exactly like scuzo and the mannerism- she is a clone. Poor human. I can’t with people who “have so much to offer” yet no education or life experiences. Get some education.
exactly this omg! I live in Argentina, try living on a constant inflationary context, insecurity, having to work HARD in order to have your basic needs met at the end of the month and a long etcétera. Honestly I believe Sarah was lucky and this girl Kendal as well as other stans, need to get a really good reality check. Do yourselves a favour and buy a one way ticket elsewhere and outside your australian bubble. It will save you years worth of therapy. This people are just bored imo. And lack purpose of life... they dont actually know what it is to strugle. Ergo they dont enjoy “success” or value what they have. so shallow. I wish Sarahs bubble would just explode, what I mean by that is multiple Kendals coming to realise they dont need her, and that she is toxic. sorry for the rang and errors this is not my first language. lastly: the idiot obssesing about her here in the middle of a global pandemic and resecion, i just cant. sorry again im stopping now.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Focks was drinking hot chocolate...Kurt just called it coffee at one stage.
Ah, thanks. I was actually concerned there.

_______
Doing the thread title roundup and from what I can see, there are 3 that have 50-70+ likes, and some others that only have 10+ likes. Choose from the 3 below and I'll start the new thread. :)
Sarah’s Day #16 - Hair broken and thin, leftover food props in the bin, walking with dirty bare feet and scamming an overpriced retreat
Sarah's Day #16: Master cleaner, chronic complainer, come celebrate my son's birthday you total stranger
Sarahs Day #16 Be nice to me and don't criticize, while I spread lies and photoshop my thighs

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Can we please make more of an effort when posting things stan say to redact the name and profile photo? I know we hate any association with Scuz but they didn’t want to be on this forum.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Can we please make more of an effort when posting things stan say to redact the name and profile photo? I know we hate any association with Scuz but they didn’t want to be on this forum.
Yes! If we're doxxing people we disagree with, then there's no difference between us and Scuz 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Sarah's Day #16: Master cleaner, chronic complainer, come celebrate my son's birthday you total stranger

This

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.