Sarah’s Day #15 Box gap faked, fails to vaccinate, ew I’m an XS not size 8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she delete “this stupid truck” because I never saw it in her stories and rewatched again and couldn’t see? Sorry if this has been answered already

Reactions: 9
Maybe I can sponsor Kurt to shave Sarah’s hair off. Then we can stop hearing about her stupid weak ass hair.

View attachment 351850
Let’s all rewind back to January before she went pink and she has luscious mermaid hair :rolleyes:
She keeps going on about how bleaching and peaching has damaged her hair. Yep her hair is damaged as feck, sure, partly caused by bleaching/highlighting, it’s damaging to your hair no question. But I highlight my hair and I use hair masks weekly, heat defence spray always, I clip it back or use a hair band, sleep with it down and get it regularly trimmed so it never looks as bad as that picture. The real cause for the breakage, splitting, fraying and what looks like hair loss is the way she always wears her hair up into those slicked back tight buns, it’s literally pulling her hair out at the roots plus puts pressure on the rest of the hair squished into that bun. And, I suspect she does this, leaving it wet and putting it up or sleeping with damp hair is worse because your hair is even more fragile when wet.
Disclaimer - I’m not a hairdresser but my two friends are and basically did all hair care courses going. Lots of love, someone with actual mermaid hair...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She keeps going on about how bleaching and peaching has damaged her hair. Yep her hair is damaged as feck, sure, partly caused by bleaching/highlighting, it’s damaging to your hair no question. But I highlight my hair and I use hair masks weekly, heat defence spray always, I clip it back or use a hair band, sleep with it down and get it regularly trimmed so it never looks as bad as that picture. The real cause for the breakage, splitting, fraying and what looks like hair loss is the way she always wears her hair up into those slicked back tight buns, it’s literally pulling her hair out at the roots plus puts pressure on the rest of the hair squished into that bun. And, I suspect she does this, leaving it wet and putting it up or sleeping with damp hair is worse because your hair is even more fragile when wet.
Disclaimer - I’m not a hairdresser but my two friends are and basically did all hair care courses going. Lots of love, someone with actual mermaid hair...
Her hairdresser should be refusing to highlight her hair anymore as it's so damaged. My hairdresser didn't let me go as blonde as I wanted without cutting my hair into a bob as my longer bits of hair were too damaged for her standard.... and they didn't even look that bad hahahaha nowhere near as damaged as what Sarah's looks. I've actually gone back to brown now and I'm regretting all the money I spent on blonde hahahaha

Reactions: 19
Just generally:
What does she mean by „thickening up her hair for the wedding“?
She does realize that for her hair to be thicker aka more, she just has to let it GROW while tremendously reducing any kinda damage right?
And sorry but 6 months are not thaaaat much time, shes at least not gonna grow a whole head of new hair. she’s also not gonna stop coloring it, that’s for sure.
What she ultimately also fails to realize is in my opinion, that her diet isn’t „on point“ - restrictive eating can have a huge effect on skin + hair and poopy bloom or hair gummies won’t help either.
I honestly don’t see her having any success with this whole ThIcKeNiNg Up My HaIr adventure

Reactions: 27
Just generally:
What does she mean by „thickening up her hair for the wedding“?
She does realize that for her hair to be thicker aka more, she just has to let it GROW while tremendously reducing any kinda damage right?
And sorry but 6 months are not thaaaat much time, shes at least not gonna grow a whole head of new hair. she’s also not gonna stop coloring it, that’s for sure.
What she ultimately also fails to realize is in my opinion, that her diet isn’t „on point“ - restrictive eating can have a huge effect on skin + hair and poopy bloom or hair gummies won’t help either.
I honestly don’t see her having any success with this whole ThIcKeNiNg Up My HaIr adventure
It's like she thinks she can thicken up the individual strands or something. No babes that's not how it works.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yep I bleach my hair too and I use heat on it (blow dry). I look after it tho and I eat healthy and like a real person (not gf, fun free whatever). And my hair is really thick and healthy, my hair dresser always comments how thick it is. I used to bleach it at home (lol mistake) and basically destroyed it and had to chop it off and let it regrow and took like 2-3 years to get back proper thickness so this 5 months will do nothing for her.

She even has admitted herself she never does hair masks and straightens it all the time so I think that’s really destroying it. Also I think she’s going wayyyyy too light and it doesn’t even really suit her and is not blended into her roots at all. She would look much better with a gold/darker blonde and blended properly to her roots so it doesn’t just look like bad regrowth all the time.

Reactions: 20
Not a professional, but I’d also say nutrition would play a big part in hair health too. And if she’s restricting food groups that’s not going to help!

Did she delete “this stupid truck” because I never saw it in her stories and rewatched again and couldn’t see? Sorry if this has been answered already
She must of because I couldn’t see it last night either. They really keep tabs here and get onto things fast now. I also noticed the sezzy stories insta hasn’t put anything up for a while, do you think since we mentioned it on here she got onto them and made them stop. Bit hard to delete tit if that person has recorded it all and shared it as well 😂

Reactions: 10
Yep, deleted the whole story moments after she posted it!🤦‍♀️🤯🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Two thing

The Hair: I bet she will just end up getting extensions for her wedding, not a big deal! trying to mend her very destroyed hair in only 6 months is not going to happen

The Iconic: have Kurt’s comments always been turned off on his iconic ad?

Reactions: 21
Just an impartial side note - coeliac disease can cause hairloss if I remember correctly. Although it may be you get effected if you eat gluten etc. I know people that have really suffered with hair loss because of it.

Also my hair is in terrible condition so I can't talk. Stress makes my hair come out in clumps (grim) and becayse of a previous bleach habit and that I play with it when I'm anxious.

Reactions: 3
Just an impartial side note - coeliac disease can cause hairloss if I remember correctly. Although it may be you get effected if you eat gluten etc. I know people that have really suffered with hair loss because of it.

Also my hair is in terrible condition so I can't talk. Stress makes my hair come out in clumps (grim) and becayse of a previous bleach habit and that I play with it when I'm anxious.
She doesn't have coeliac disease, she just eats a GF diet

I'm assuming this includes Cronulla?! Keep a close eye on her insta stories for her either having a meltdown or breaching regulations
I believe Cronulla is south of Sydney so not included in northern beaches

Reactions: 8
I'm assuming this includes Cronulla?! Keep a close eye on her insta stories for her either having a meltdown or breaching regulations
Cronulla is south Sydney. She was in Avalon (in the park right next to the RSL) a week or so ago to resize her ring. I do wonder when she went back to pick up her ring. Or would they resize it in a day?
There has been a case in Cronulla now though

Reactions: 7
She’s in the south but I suspect there will be restrictions put in place Sydney wide tomorrow. They can’t sleep on this- I’m in Melbourne so we’ve seen it. But Sezzy said at the start of the pandemic that god will protect her. So I can’t imagine she will take stay at home orders and mandatory masks well 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.