Sarah’s Day #15 Box gap faked, fails to vaccinate, ew I’m an XS not size 8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to know when Sarah blocked her, because to me it seems like that would have been the catalyst to all of this happening. Saying she no longer “aligns” with Sarah anymore is bullshit. Just because someone you follow on SM gets a new boyfriend or has a child, doesn’t mean you can no longer watch them or follow their life. Especially when you are there biggest Stan!! I feel the video would’ve been way more authentic if she just said her eyes had been opened to how problematic Sarah actually is, and that’s not someone she wants to look up to anymore. That would’ve seemed much more legit.
The whole rant about tattle was ridiculous. I have seen her name only bought up in the last few days, and the stuff about her cousin? I can’t remember anyone saying anything nasty or defamatory about her, just asking who she was in relation to her🤷🏼‍♀️
Look she’s a 19yo girl who was clearly very nervous, and I think she’s actually gone through what would’ve seemed to her like the loss of a best friend, so she was upset and did get defensive, and that’s ok, but honestly I think she was really holding back on being truly “real& raw” so the video kind of cam across as a mess. I hope she at least feels some sort of relief to get it out...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m not sure I quite agree with Kendal that Sarah doesn’t appreciate her fans.....Did you not hear about her latest retreat? Of course she cares. You can go see her and celebrate her sons birthday for a small measly fee of $3500.

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Can’t stand this chicks clapping 😂😂

“I became her biggest fan” yeah so much you morphed into her

“I cried when I met her” WTF????? So weird to me

“Now that I’ve finished high school I wanna become Insta famous” WTF????? Who even says that ????

“I had all of her products that she brought out.. thanks mum. I was only working part time” pardon????? Your mum paid for all that BS

“she was all I knew” did this chick not have Fkn friends ????

“I was getting the attention that I craved cause I looked like sarah” 😳😳😳😳

“I’m doing this because she’s living a successful life and I wanted to be that” 😳😳😳😳 is that why you started Arbonne lol

“I needed her” 😳😳😳😳

“we’re at different points of our lives now”
Well derrrrrrr you’re 19 and she’s 26/27
That’s a big gap

“she was the big sister and friend I needed”
....... but I bet she never replied to your messages or even spoke to you 😂😂😂

So basically she unfollowed cause she could only relate to 2015/2016/2017 Sarah and not her new tit

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I feel sorry for Kendal. Yeah she has spent years copying someone she idealised so she will have the same mannerisms for a bit until she finds her feet. Sarah was her safety net but even she realises it's the old Sarah she liked (that many of us did). She'll grow in time and learn that Sarah wasn't always right. I felt like I had a big mental shift at 19 too, then again at 23.

What's a little funny is Kendal has many qualities Sarah wishes she has - is young, actually goes to the beach, bubbly, blonde and has a naturally small figure.

I would be very impressed if Kendal does a degree in health/nutrition and shows the beauty of the beach lifestyle and takes her channel along for that. Teenage girls can relate to someone like her if she doesn't copy the Sarah of today, gets an actual education and listens to negative feedback

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Long time lurker first time poster here! ❤👋

Kendal’s video is painful to watch, oh so long and full of contradictions (classic Sarah). Also I felt so much secondhand embarrassment when she mentioned she decided to become an influencer after high school and got inspired by Sarah. 🤮 Please get properly educated and get life experience before you aspire to influence and educate other people.

After many years of pursuing this “influencer” path Kendal has less than 3.000 followers on instagram, is following roughly 1.500 people and has really low engagement. She is clearly doing something wrong. When I started actively posting videos on my insta (I’m a classical musician) I grew my following to 10k in about 4 months. I’m no expert on this but I find Kendal’s instagram really boring. If she got educated and actually HAD something to say maybe that wouldn’t be the case anymore.

Back to the video - she spends the first 90% of the video claiming she unfollowed Sarah and right at the end she finally says that Sarah blocked her. No news there, that was fairly obvious since some of you pointed out how Sarah’s tags on Kendal’s posts magically disappeared. But why claim you unfollowed her when in reality you were just blocked and then had to find coping mechanisms in the form of “I outgrew her and I’m following my own path now blah blah blah real and raw”?

Kendal also addressed her ocean post with the dramatic caption and said it’s a 100% not about Sarah and tattlers are so lame to think it is BUT THEN at 37:07 she says “in my post - and not that it is about Sarah but it relates - I said:” and continues quoting the post. 😂 how is that not about Sarah again?

Bottom line: cringy, inconsistent, boring, 10/10 would not recommend watching.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
In other news - What’s happening in Sydney?

Over in the UK we obviously have Covid bad. It dropped in Summer due to the hot weather but it’s back again now it’s cold.
My Auntie in Melbourne hasn’t been able to send presents this year as she has recently had cancer and is scared to leave her house but I thought in Sydney it was non existent?
I’m due to fly over in May (not for the wedding of the year haha) but I’m assuming that will be postponed.

P.S I’m pretty sure Kendal was blocked because Sarah read on here she was doing a video. Sarah won’t know or care who her biggest fans are. So for her she’s just blocking a nobody.
nothing major (in comparison to what’s happening in the UK, America etc). Small outbreak in the northern suburbs of about 40 cases thus far... hasn’t spread much further than that. NSW Health is pretty good with containing the virus, contact tracing, high testing numbers etc so I don’t think it will turn into anything massive (we managed the last outbreak which seeded from Victoria to 2 deaths and about 1,000 cases without a lockdown, restrictions or anything). They believe it was a breach of isolation from an airline crew member (but not confirmed) as the strain of the virus doesn’t match any other strain from other community spread clusters. Hope that helps :)

(Sarah lives in “Sutherland” for any non Aussies!)

08F46A65-FFA0-4FEB-92F4-11E53F0B226E.jpeg

Reactions: 7
I feel sorry for Kendal. Yeah she has spent years copying someone she idealised so she will have the same mannerisms for a bit until she finds her feet. Sarah was her safety net but even she realises it's the old Sarah she liked (that many of us did). She'll grow in time and learn that Sarah wasn't always right. I felt like I had a big mental shift at 19 too, then again at 23.

I agree with this! Did anyone else appreciate the video? Sure it may not have been as ‘juicy’ as some were expecting but she made some good points and even hinted at some more controversial topics. Long time lurker but first time poster so I hope I haven’t hurt anyone, just my opinion :))

Reactions: 10
I haven’t watched Sarah 2.0’s video because I am sure it’s too cringe for me to handle. But my opinion is that copying Sarah didn’t work for the influencer life she is trying to achieve as she still doesn’t have much of a following following that route, so I think she probably thought well if Sarah’s stans don’t follow me maybe the haters (as she would call us), which are growing by the day, will. That’s why she tried to build it up like that, in true Sarah’s style.
Also, Kendal, the only reason your name was mentioned here in the first place is not because you are relevant ( you are relevant as a human, just not tattle relevant) but because we thought you had an eye opening experience to share with the world, since all we aim for here is for people to open their eyes. Obviously that’s not what happened with you, so we’ll move on from you soon.
My advice is that you need to get away from the internet for a while and work on finding out who you are, and if you want to be an influencer, don’t be a copy of someone else or no one will follow you.
And last, you might wanna get to have Sarah’s lifestyle through other means, like go and study something that will bring you wealth. Sure she has a cool house, but the life she portrays on the internet is not her real life, she has no friends (Followers are not friends, you should know that) and even her family find her obnoxious, she is racist, homophobic, self obsessed, entitled and deep down, a very insecure person. I personally wouldn’t wish her life on anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Since we're near that time again, I have a title suggestion. It's not quite right and probably too long but I really wanted to rhyme it all with babe 😆

Sarah's Day #16: Fitness retreat over 3k, on son's 2nd birthday, we might hangout on one day, just don't call me babe.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can’t stand this chicks clapping 😂😂

“I became her biggest fan” yeah so much you morphed into her

“I cried when I met her” WTF????? So weird to me

“Now that I’ve finished high school I wanna become Insta famous” WTF????? Who even says that ????

“I had all of her products that she brought out.. thanks mum. I was only working part time” pardon????? Your mum paid for all that BS

“she was all I knew” did this chick not have Fkn friends ????

“I was getting the attention that I craved cause I looked like sarah” 😳😳😳😳

“I’m doing this because she’s living a successful life and I wanted to be that” 😳😳😳😳 is that why you started Arbonne lol

“I needed her” 😳😳😳😳

“we’re at different points of our lives now”
Well derrrrrrr you’re 19 and she’s 26/27
That’s a big gap

“she was the big sister and friend I needed”
....... but I bet she never replied to your messages or even spoke to you 😂😂😂

So basically she unfollowed cause she could only relate to 2015/2016/2017 Sarah and not her new tit
KENDAL PLS GET HELP. IT IS NOT NORMAL TO BE THIS OBSESSED WITH SOMEONE.

Reactions: 16
woah I watched like 4 minutes of that video - that girl is scary! Sarah probably shouldn't have her address listed online.
I actually thought the same thing! She seems like the kind of unstable obsessed that would show up at Sarah’s house thinking they’re friends. The kid kind of seems like she needs help, it’s not healthy to be that obsessed with a “famous” person and have no real friends at 19.

Reactions: 8
Why does Kendal sniff so much in that video. Get that witch a tissue for duck sake

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Okay I hate to try and moderate the conversation, but can we please stop talking about Kendal?

I like to talk tit about Sarah on here because she is an all round compulsive liar, and for lack of a better term, a piece of tit human.
But Kendal is just a 19 year old girl with no ill intentions and she isn’t scamming poor impressionable girls. It was interesting to see what her thoughts were but we can move on now.

Reactions: 72
Okay I hate to try and moderate the conversation, but can we please stop talking about Kendal?

I like to talk tit about Sarah on here because she is an all round compulsive liar, and for lack of a better term, a piece of tit human.
But Kendal is just a 19 year old girl with no ill intentions and she isn’t scamming poor impressionable girls. It was interesting to see what her thoughts were but we can move on now.
Yeah I’m not too interested in Kendal myself so I just scrolled past. I think people are just discussing her and her video now because Sarah has been surprisingly quiet on her stories.

She was supposed to have her big party yesterday right? She said she is vlogging it so that’s probably why she hasn’t posted on stories. Still I thought we would have got some sort of update on how she is such a great host! Maybe the party didn’t go as planned, she seemed pretty stressed and like she was trying to organise a lot at the last minute the other day.

Reactions: 18
Yeah I’m not too interested in Kendal myself so I just scrolled past. I think people are just discussing her and her video now because Sarah has been surprisingly quiet on her stories.

She was supposed to have her big party yesterday right? She said she is vlogging it so that’s probably why she hasn’t posted on stories. Still I thought we would have got some sort of update on how she is such a great host! Maybe the party didn’t go as planned, she seemed pretty stressed and like she was trying to organise a lot at the last minute the other day.
Yeah the NSW Premier has asked people to not leave their houses in greater Sydney unless essential from yesterday onwards so hopefully Sarah did the right thing and cancelled her event. It’s not a formal public order like it is on the northern beaches yet but it may end up going that way very soon if cases don’t stop.

Edit: quote from Sydney morning herald published Saturday with premier asking people to stay home

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.