Sarah’s Day #15 Box gap faked, fails to vaccinate, ew I’m an XS not size 8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was supposed to have her big party yesterday right? She said she is vlogging it so that’s probably why she hasn’t posted on stories. Still I thought we would have got some sort of update on how she is such a great host! Maybe the party didn’t go as planned, she seemed pretty stressed and like she was trying to organise a lot at the last minute the other day.
I’d be interested to know if her party actually happened! Yesterday the NSW government highly advised limiting and canceling all unnecessary plans/gatherings in Greater Sydney.

Reactions: 13
Yeah I’m not too interested in Kendal myself so I just scrolled past. I think people are just discussing her and her video now because Sarah has been surprisingly quiet on her stories.

She was supposed to have her big party yesterday right? She said she is vlogging it so that’s probably why she hasn’t posted on stories. Still I thought we would have got some sort of update on how she is such a great host! Maybe the party didn’t go as planned, she seemed pretty stressed and like she was trying to organise a lot at the last minute the other day.
Also I think it’s important to discuss. While we probably don’t need to go on about it for 3 or 4 pages Kendal’s video shows just how much influence influences have over young girls. Sarah puts out such damaging content and often hides behind “this is my experience” without thinking about or caring about how impressionable her young followers are. It’s scary to see exactly how much Kendal copied Sarah and how obsessed she was with her. Someone above wrote some quotes that Kendal said and it’a pretty creepy. Sarah needs to be accountable for the content she puts out because there are so many other young impressionable stans like Kendal looking up to her. I hope that all made sense and I’ll move along from the Kendal topic now.

Also I would be surprised if Sarah cancelled her party... probably why she was so quiet so no one knew she still had it. She’s way to selfish to care as we’ve seen most of this year she’s been acting like it’s not a thing. And the lord will protect her (not having a go at anyone religious it’s in reference to a bible verse she put out during the beginning of the pandemic)

Reactions: 28
I thought that sister (Tahlia) was a nurse? Or was she a nurse the way Kurt was a personal trainer or the way Sarah is a holistic lifestyle expert?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My guess - she had the party. She knows she shouldn’t have. She didn’t post in order to hide the evidence. Her staff ordered pizza on the way home. Sarah was taking full mirror selfie’s with her right hand, not her left babe - so Kurt went for pizza too and she didn’t notice.

Reactions: 45
My guess - she had the party. She knows she shouldn’t have. She didn’t post in order to hide the evidence. Her staff ordered pizza on the way home. Sarah was taking full mirror selfie’s with her right hand, not her left babe - so Kurt went for pizza too and she didn’t notice.
💯 she had it. There is no way Sezzy would cancel it for something she hasn’t appeared to have had any care about since it began at the start of the year.

Reactions: 28
Off topic.

Are we able to leave Instagram alone today? People are deleting the app and staying signed off today (20th) in protest of Instagrams crack down on sex workers. Instagram deletes any link to adult sites, stripper poles, and other explicit images. This is a completely legitimate form of income, and the demonization of sex workers is not very 21st century of us. I'm sure Sez will see this and immediately jump on Instagram to post her boring life as her own protest against sex workers, so we'll have plenty to catch up on tomorrow

Reactions: 15
Am I the only one that finds it really condescending to sell a retreat by saying “and you get to be friends with me!” Like... who do you actually think you are? 🙈 sad thing is I am sure a lot of stans will go just to meet her, but girl be humble, it sounds so Regina George to me..
I was genuinely shocked when she said that 😂 I was stupid enough to believe that she wasn’t so stuck up. Silly me!! She seriously thinks it’s a privilege to be friends with her? Why? Cause you constantly have been complaining how you’re not as shredded when you had your ED pre baby? I can’t

Reactions: 11
Public health restrictions have now been put in place for the whole of greater Sydney, cue Sarah complaining

Reactions: 12
Off topic.

Are we able to leave Instagram alone today? People are deleting the app and staying signed off today (20th) in protest of Instagrams crack down on sex workers. Instagram deletes any link to adult sites, stripper poles, and other explicit images. This is a completely legitimate form of income, and the demonization of sex workers is not very 21st century of us. I'm sure Sez will see this and immediately jump on Instagram to post her boring life as her own protest against sex workers, so we'll have plenty to catch up on tomorrow
?? that’s the first I’ve heard

Public health restrictions have now been put in place for the whole of greater Sydney, cue Sarah complaining
she’ll ignore all restrictions anyway

Reactions: 5
The Instagram thing is happening starting tomorrow and it’s super fucked up. Sex workers already get shadowbanned and targeted but it’s next level now!! I’m so pissed!! I may just delete Instagram altogether. There’s a lot of backlash surrounding the new terms and conditions, people really need to be made aware of them!!

Reactions: 6
Hear her real voice on Kurt's story? So different! 😳 She really puts on such a chirpy, almost baby like voice when ever she's filming. So fake.

I know people have "phone voices", but this is next level haha

Reactions: 24
It’s actually cold 😂
Haha fair enough, I've definitely seen them wear hoodies in air con before so I thought I'd ask before getting annoyed 🤣🤣🤣 can't stand the whole aircon and blankets/hoodie thing people do. Especially since I'm sitting here dying in Qld heat 🤣

Reactions: 4
Wasn’t it just another day when fox was obsessed with his toy truck, an actual toy, and she got annoyed about it 🤦🏼‍♀️ Why would you encourage your kid to play with dangerous things like screws and tape measure 🤔 I’m honestly interested what will she get him for Christmas
1BF3DD64-445B-46CF-950A-1CA3D9F3E3DE.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Balloons are dangerous too! When they burst, kids can inhale the rubber and it won't show up on scans/xrays.. this is what my insane overprotective helicopter mother tells me anyway, apparently a kid died 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.