Sarah's Day #14 Critic banning, stan scamming, wedding planning & fake tanning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol, I got kicked out of the Sarah's Day squad page. Pretty sure they blocked me before seeing me comment here.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe Kendal discovered tattle/GG and has seen the light 🤪
Maybe it's click-bait and she's like "I unfollowed Sarah for a day to see what life without Sarah would be like it was terrible. I'll never do it again! Sarah4eva" :ROFLMAO: (I really hope she has unfollowed for good and can find herself again now)

• Haha
Reactions: 53
what an idiot of a woman, to conclude that her relationship with social media is worth admiring from just an instance of her misplacing her phone, seriously, why people this dumb have such a platform.

edit: I went to add a comment on that reply and I couldn't, she blocked the comments for the reply for Sarah. bleeping coward as well, I feel we should start blacklisting of all the influencers and businesses that support Sarah.

Last edited:
Reactions: 40
Old Scuz has been very very quiet today - more injectables? What's everyone's theory? Strange considering she never shuts up all day and is constantly body checking!

Reactions: 17
Old Scuz has been very very quiet today - more injectables? What's everyone's theory? Strange considering she never shuts up all day and is constantly body checking!
Today was her app meeting, where she said she would have more information about her launch... which would definitely be before Christmas. It’s CRAZY to me how much she has hyped this up! I follow other influencers who have released products and apps and they don’t give a massive run up!!! They must work on it quietly and then when it’s ready they share it. She can’t keep her word... she’s all about being real and raw and honest... what’s the app update sissy?!

Reactions: 14
Today was her app meeting, where she said she would have more information about her launch... which would definitely be before Christmas. It’s CRAZY to me how much she has hyped this up! I follow other influencers who have released products and apps and they don’t give a massive run up!!! They must work on it quietly and then when it’s ready they share it. She can’t keep her word... she’s all about being real and raw and honest... what’s the app update sissy?!
The app update will be "sissy's I just wanna make it perf, and it's not perfect yet! Its been my dream for literally...like...two ✌ years and I can't put something out into the world that I'm not totally 100% happy with. Honestly, lately it's just been so hard to balance being a mum and a content created and a business owner while trying to organise an app. And let me tell you, sissy's, making an app is hard. I know, I've commissioned made two. The launch has been so stressful, and Fox has been crazy hyper lately haven't you Foxxy! Say hi, say hello Foxxy! Anyway, sorry where was I? Instagram keeps cutting me off. Yeah, ok so like I was saying, the recipes are perfect but the app isn't quite 100% where I want it and since this is my dream and you are all SO excited I didn't want to let you down with something that wasn't my best work. So yeah, tonight I'm making poogetthi for Kurt because his SIBO has been acting up. If you don't remember, Kurt has SIBO and he's been really sick, especially with the house Reno - which, btw, come check out this GORGEOUS new sheet set I bought. It's from blah who gave me a discount code for you. Oh, and my ring has been resized! It needed to be resized because I lost all the baby fat and went from like... Literally being huge, like a size 12 down to a 6, so yeah. Oh, forgot to mention, that there is still 1590 items left from my Dreamland collectionnnnnn. I'm wearing this Supré knock off in a size XS, but I bought a size S as well because it's more comfy. Anyway, that's been my update, I'm going to have my night time tea cause I'm such a grandma, aren't I Kurt? Hopefully 😁 the app will be ready soon, but yeah, like I said it just needs a few minor tweaks and it'll be ready"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 148
Kendal posted this in a caption today, could it be about Sez?

kendalbarden

𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮.
Not because you apologised for what you did or what you have done or because you acknowledged the pain that you caused me but because my soul deserves the peace.

Sometimes life isn’t always the fairytale you were told as a kid.

About 4 weeks ago, I hit MY rock bottom. My heart broke and the ache that was deep in my chest for days was one that I couldn’t explain and struggled to comprehend. I pride myself on being a bubbly, ray of sunshine that feeds light however, I had to let go of that and allow myself to feel the hurt, anger, sadnesses and disappointment I needed too.

One day I know this will all make sense to me but right now isn’t one day. It’s today and I’m okay. And I’m healing.

Sometimes instead of trying to fight and hold on to people and things that no longer serve you, you have to surrender everything in order to grow and step into being the highest version of yourself, creating space that you can thrive in and live the life you know you deserve

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Kendal posted this in a caption today, could it be about Sez?

kendalbarden

𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮.
Not because you apologised for what you did or what you have done or because you acknowledged the pain that you caused me but because my soul deserves the peace.

Sometimes life isn’t always the fairytale you were told as a kid.

About 4 weeks ago, I hit MY rock bottom. My heart broke and the ache that was deep in my chest for days was one that I couldn’t explain and struggled to comprehend. I pride myself on being a bubbly, ray of sunshine that feeds light however, I had to let go of that and allow myself to feel the hurt, anger, sadnesses and disappointment I needed too.

One day I know this will all make sense to me but right now isn’t one day. It’s today and I’m okay. And I’m healing.

Sometimes instead of trying to fight and hold on to people and things that no longer serve you, you have to surrender everything in order to grow and step into being the highest version of yourself, creating space that you can thrive in and live the life you know you deserve
sounds like a typical sexy caption

EDIT HAHAHAH my autocorrect has no chill
SEZ*********

• Haha
Reactions: 63
thats her cousin I’m pretty sure. She’s really close to her Aunty and Uncle I saw in a post, just trying to decipher how her and her aunt and uncle look around the same age haha
She posts that she is the nanny of that little girl, not cousin though? Or is she both? Weird to say nanny if you are related. I’d be super uncomfortable with my nanny posting pictures of my child all over socials 😬

Reactions: 8
a stan just posted these in sezzys facebook group

SQUATPROOF SISSYS
It upsets me, because in Aus you could get a full refund + shipping costs because of the false claims made about squat proof fabric, but WF would just give a gift card and call it a day.

Reactions: 15
Here we are yet again (after only one week! Jesus!), the post to choose the next thread title.

Please vote for your favorite:

Sarah’s day 15: box gap faked, fails to vaccinate, ew I’m an XS not a size 8
Sarahs Day #15: XS in everything, photoshopping her legs thin, obsessed with wed-shredding
Sarahs day #15: A Barbie girl in a thigh-gap photoshop world, face of plastic, it's fantastic!
Sarah’s Day #15: She’s a Barbie girl in her own world, face of plastic, it’s fantastic!
Sarah’s day 15: photoshopping a thigh gap, more cultural appropriation mishaps, using her stans for yet another quick money grab
Sarah's Day #15 Followers bail, sweatshop sales, spambots for engagement & Photoshop fails
Sarah's Day #15 Sunee App coming soon, no breakfast before noon, Barbie and tie-dye? A 90s loon
Sarah's Day #15 Photoshop my thigh gap, 2020 won't see Sunee App, Fake tan? I just slip, slop, slap
Might I add that the titles suggested by @Alphabean124 (Sarah’s day 15: box gap faked, fails to vaccinate, ew I’m an XS not a size 8) and @emememily have the most upvotes in their original posts.

Reactions: 9
My 2 favs

Sarah's Day #15 Followers bail, sweatshop sales, spambots for engagement & Photoshop fails
Sarahs Day #15: XS in everything, photoshopping her legs thin, obsessed with wed-shredding

Reactions: 9
Her latest caption... "He asked for the BEAT gift of all, family time." Then she says "Ps I vlogged the weekend" ..... I'm sure Kurt was thrilled about that. Can't she just enjoy being present with her family without having to live through a lens? It's so incredibly sad

Reactions: 34
Her latest caption... "He asked for the BEAT gift of all, family time." Then she says "Ps I vlogged the weekend" ..... I'm sure Kurt was thrilled about that. Can't she just enjoy being present with her family without having to live through a lens? It's so incredibly sad
yeah like i dunno about you guys, but when i watch sacred moments like that on a VLOG I feel awkward knowing im in the moment with them.
Moments like that shouldn't be vlogged and its a shame majority influenzas dont see that anymore....

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.