Sarah's Day #14 Critic banning, stan scamming, wedding planning & fake tanning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So.. Kurt wanted a 'pause' so she vlogged the whole thing? They are both sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Kendal posted this in a caption today, could it be about Sez?

kendalbarden

𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮.
Not because you apologised for what you did or what you have done or because you acknowledged the pain that you caused me but because my soul deserves the peace.

Sometimes life isn’t always the fairytale you were told as a kid.

About 4 weeks ago, I hit MY rock bottom. My heart broke and the ache that was deep in my chest for days was one that I couldn’t explain and struggled to comprehend. I pride myself on being a bubbly, ray of sunshine that feeds light however, I had to let go of that and allow myself to feel the hurt, anger, sadnesses and disappointment I needed too.

One day I know this will all make sense to me but right now isn’t one day. It’s today and I’m okay. And I’m healing.

Sometimes instead of trying to fight and hold on to people and things that no longer serve you, you have to surrender everything in order to grow and step into being the highest version of yourself, creating space that you can thrive in and live the life you know you deserve
Bloody hell, if it is that’s a bit intense just for an influencer!

Reactions: 12
So.. Kurt wanted a 'pause' so she vlogged the whole thing? They are both sick.
Looks like Kurt was on a team that did some video work for a popular “millennial” church in their area. Plenty of people I’d flag as “friends” of Kurt and Sarah involved, so I’m surprised Sarah didn’t even post anything in support.

Oh, wait! The theme of the Christmas service is... “PAUSE.” Sarah sure didn’t waste any time snapping that up for her most recent caption 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
“I am such a grandma I go to bed at 8:30pm every night, don’t judge me! I can’t stay awake any later than that so I listen to my body!! I’m an old lady I know but don’t judge me!”

“I am such a boss and just so so busy I work all day and stay up so late to keep working omg I didn’t get to bed until midnight last night now my day is ruined just because of how hard I work omg nobody works harder than me!”

Which one is it Sarah? You’re staying up awfully late past your bed time working! Posing in the mirror advertising your crappy clothes really must take it out of you! Poor thing, nobody works as hard as you ☹

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
9C3243E4-D333-440C-8592-546DF2E84320.jpeg

I could be wrong here, so please comment @Tan9Heart if I am wrong. I’m just checking because Sarahs PA best friend is Tanika Hart right?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
CD6404D9-BB6A-4011-B916-CBCF4FF4E3C8.jpeg

Im sorry, does this girl have any bleeping clue of fitness and exercising??? This movement combination does not make any sense at all, like do you want to train your legs with that single leg deadlift or do you wanna train your arms?? And where is the form and control in her movements? I’m sorry I just hate all these fitness influencers sharing „FuLl BoDy“ movement patterns that don’t make any sense. You can’t really concentrate on either of the movements and with that little weight your also not really gonna work your muscles .. No wonder sarahs doesn’t look as fit as she wants to make us all believe, I honestly think all her at home Workouts are super inefficient and ineffective if you want to build muscle/tone up.
Sorry for this long rant 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 55
“I am such a grandma I go to bed at 8:30pm every night, don’t judge me! I can’t stay awake any later than that so I listen to my body!! I’m an old lady I know but don’t judge me!”

“I am such a boss and just so so busy I work all day and stay up so late to keep working omg I didn’t get to bed until midnight last night now my day is ruined just because of how hard I work omg nobody works harder than me!”

Which one is it Sarah? You’re staying up awfully late past your bed time working! Posing in the mirror advertising your crappy clothes really must take it out of you! Poor thing, nobody works as hard as you ☹
this pic sums it up well.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
With that little weight your also not really gonna work your muscles ..
I know right! I have these weights at home (I add them to my weight stack as extras on my machine when i can't go up a full plate) and they're 1.5kg each. She may aswell just use bodyweight honestly! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Sarah’s day 15: box gap faked, fails to vaccinate, ew I’m an XS not a size 8 by Alphabean.

Or.

Sarah's Day #15 Followers bail, sweatshop sales, spambots for engagement & Photoshop fails by TeamSwissSezzy

She goes to bed at 8:30 pm but stays up on her laptop smashing through work 😏😏

View attachment 340374
I could be wrong here, so please comment @Tan9Heart if I am wrong. I’m just checking because Sarahs PA best friend is Tanika Hart right?
Surely she's not that bleeping stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is this the blue stripe on Fox's nappy again indicating that it needs to be changed?
I cant really tell. Maybe she decided to buy diapers without the indicator because we kept calling her out because that blue line still looks pretty thick 🤷‍♀️🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 340380
Im sorry, does this girl have any bleeping clue of fitness and exercising??? This movement combination does not make any sense at all, like do you want to train your legs with that single leg deadlift or do you wanna train your arms?? And where is the form and control in her movements? I’m sorry I just hate all these fitness influencers sharing „FuLl BoDy“ movement patterns that don’t make any sense. You can’t really concentrate on either of the movements and with that little weight your also not really gonna work your muscles .. No wonder sarahs doesn’t look as fit as she wants to make us all believe, I honestly think all her at home Workouts are super inefficient and ineffective if you want to build muscle/tone up.
Sorry for this long rant 😅
Aaand the neck again 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Ha who knows maybe Kendal is here among us! Glad to see a stan see through Sarah's bullshit and unfollow. Especially since it's very evident that Kendal was very 'inspired' by Sarah. Cheers Kendal!
I'm not Kendal. I was on GG before.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.