Sarah's Day #14 Critic banning, stan scamming, wedding planning & fake tanning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK I know this page is ending soon but I just had a revaluation. hear me out....
Sooo, we all say how we miss the 'old' Sarah that we miss the normal Sarah and we ALWAYS! say Kurt will soon realise and leave her or he should.. But.. Sarah was normal until she met Kurt she was just going snout her business in her old Mazda and doing gym at 5 am and 5pm its when she met Kurt that everything changed.. What I'm getting at is maybe Kurt has everything he wants maybe this is his perfect ideal world and Sarah is the one that's trapped.. She got the guy of her dreams and she's doing everything in her power to keep him looking good for him keeping the money coming in. Now I know this sounds stupid but I don't know how else to put it.. Maybe we are blaming the wrong person for Sarah changing.. Just a thought x
OMG YES, I have been trying to put this theory, even though I am not an ex- stan, I used to follow her and I have noticed the persona that has taken over her today matchess the timeline when she moved in with Turd. I am not saying that he is solely responsible for her devolving into this cartoon of an influencer, but she had THRIVED in that partnership with him, which to me only means he supports any endeavor because he knows there is a pot of gold for him as well, he will blatantly lie to her face about the food because he knows how much money she will make that first year of the project. he is so sneaky and awful in the most insidious way. He has encouraged and managed to bring out the worst of her under this facade of businesswoman/ bubbly persona and encourages her to lead the pathway in their life even with his own son. I find her problematic but sometimes I find him disgusting since I believe he is responsible for Sarah's derail behavior.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So. Help me out. Does she mean a "natural-not-so-bleachy blonde colour" or is she really convinced that's what colour her hair is supposed to be? Regrowth says otherwise, but ok

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Girl, just drink Body Bloom. I thought that helped thicken your hair up???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
I was so happy to hear in Whitney Simmons new q&a her say that the only reason she is gluten and dairy free is because her doctor told her to be. And that gluten and dairy are not bad for you if you aren’t actually allergic. And that we should all be over this tit by now lol

editing to add. Just because something is gluten free or dairy free or vegan does not make it healthy! And. Not everything you eat needs to be healthy! It’s called balance!!!!! If you want some ice cream, eat some freaking ice cream. You do not need to feel guilty for enjoying food!!!!!!!!! You do not need to “create a healthy version” of everything that you eat when you are eating and living a balanced lifestyle!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
So her naturopath will create a "Wellness Tool", whatever that is.

Her crackpot antivax nutritionist has approved "all aspects" of the project. That's not the same as approving the recipes or ingredients, though, is it.

And the dietician has written and approved the blog articles that Tanika is writting.

So none of these people are actually approving the recipes or ingredients. And what happened to naturopathS, nutritionistS and dieticianS?

She is so full of tit.

Attachments

Reactions: 27
I feel bad for the dietitian who has studied for years only to put their name to this tit.
I have a sneaking suspicion I know who the dietitian is. I will absolutely not name names (sorry) but I know and work with quite a few in the industry (not that anyone I work with knows or works for Sarah but nonetheless it’s the industry) & I’ve noticed one in particular who know sucks up Sarah’s ass it’s foul. Especially given the fact they called Sarah out earlier this year over something she did (won’t name specifics because I know we are sleuths hahaha) - then said Dietitians Instagram grew because us in the industry where like duck yeah good for you (I’m talking from having 3k to ~16k) - now said dietitian sucks up to Sarah. They even follow each other and comment on each other’s pics. If that’s the case, I have no empathy for the dietitian and think they’re worse than Sarah - because they’re slapping their name & degree (and thus trust from people) on a project just to be associated on her. Pathetic really. It’s on them though when they deal with any of the repercussions from the association🤷🏼‍♀️. It just makes me sick someone who knows better would still look up to her SO much, especially after calling her out for talking utter nonsense like wtf. Money talks I guess.

*This is purely a speculation I have, nothing is confirmed but I have a pretty decent feeling.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I have a sneaking suspicion I know who the dietitian is. I will absolutely not name names (sorry) but I know and work with quite a few in the industry (not that anyone I work with knows or works for Sarah but nonetheless it’s the industry) & I’ve noticed one in particular who know sucks up Sarah’s ass it’s foul. Especially given the fact they called Sarah out earlier this year over something she did (won’t name specifics because I know we are sleuths hahaha) - then said Dietitians Instagram grew because us in the industry where like duck yeah good for you (I’m talking from having 3k to ~16k) - now said dietitian sucks up to Sarah. They even follow each other and comment on each other’s pics. If that’s the case, I have no empathy for the dietitian and think they’re worse than Sarah - because they’re slapping their name & degree (and thus trust from people) on a project just to be associated on her. Pathetic really. It’s on them though when they deal with any of the repercussions from the association🤷🏼‍♀️. It just makes me sick someone who knows better would still look up to her SO much, especially after calling her out for talking utter nonsense like wtf. Money talks I guess.

*This is purely a speculation I have, nothing is confirmed but I have a pretty decent feeling.
Im pretty sure I know who you are talking about. I started following when they called out Sarah, and then noticed when they started liking and commenting on heaps of her stuff so I unfollowed!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I just need to point out that the lines on her Moroccan rug aren't straight, its not photoshop. That's the way it was made. It looks like another epic photoshop fail but it's not.

Reactions: 20
Can someone please re-link that influencer article? I’ve lost it in the flurry of posts haha

Reactions: 2
Im pretty sure I know who you are talking about. I started following when they called out Sarah, and then noticed when they started liking and commenting on heaps of her stuff so I unfollowed!
What did they call Sarah out for? Too many options so not sure which one

Reactions: 4

Yep. Dietitian here. I know exactly who you're talking about. I'm so disappointed in this situation. It's so upsetting to see a dietitian supporting Sarahs bullshit.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.