Sarah's Day #14 Critic banning, stan scamming, wedding planning & fake tanning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her photoshopped body is so much worse than her actual body. She looks completely fine here... my back view is cellulite central.

View attachment 337680
You can see that she does have some cellulite and it’s great! She has good muscle and some fat to make her look good(if that makes sense and comes off right) She should show off her really body.

That gave me the best chuckle here’s the vlog that includes the cake hahah
Not sure if I remember correctly but, I think it was the cake she “baked” for Fox, didn’t she have an ingredient she shouldn’t have had or something. Someone pointed it out, and she edited out that ingredient from the video?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So do you guys reckon that Sarah’s family, friends aka payroll, and Kurt recognise that Sarah has an ED?

I reckon (especially after seeing her sister complain about the cake above) that her family see it and in particular because her sisters are in medicine, I know not in that particular area, but I would think they would know ED when they see one? I don’t think the family will have approached her about it though after reading how much her parents backed Sarah when her sister refused the cake. I reckon they’re too scared, but maybe one of the sisters has though and found herself talking to a brick wall...

I think her friends will see it too but not have approached her about it.

I don’t know whether Kurt might have realised it but is too scared to tell her to ask for help, or if might be entirely blind to it. What do you guys think?

Reactions: 18
I love how she always refers to herself as a trained dancer 😂😂😂 that barbie video shows a grade 2 beginners Jazz class at BEST! She’s so lame ugh!

I can’t imagine being 28 and obsessed with the problematic past image of barbie, grow up dude.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
So her mother asked Emily to apologise to Sarah??? Are you serious? After Emily actually asked her to pleeeaaaase bring a normal cake and sezza just ignored it??!! I can't with her parents.
Don’t upset the HoLiStIc HeAtH PrInCeSs!!

that blog was funny!
Sarah: (in vlog) multi tasking is really HaRd
Also Sarah: I am the QuEeN of MuLtI tAsKiNg

🙄

Reactions: 11
So her mother asked Emily to apologise to Sarah??? Are you serious? After Emily actually asked her to pleeeaaaase bring a normal cake and sezza just ignored it??!! I can't with her parents.
its clear that she’s the child who chucks the biggest tantrums, so everyone tiptoes around her or eats the tit she brings just to keep the peace. I am often the one in my family who just has to bite their tongue, do what others want or apologise just to keep the peace so the family can all get along and not have huge dramas. It’s obvious Sarah will only be happy with getting her own way and doing things exactly how she wants to do things otherwise the whole family will suffer, she would never just go to a family gathering, pretend to eat and enjoy, she would sit and sulk or storm out if the food wasn’t as ‘she perceives clean’ . ( mind you just calling something vegan, or dairy free does not make it healthy). She’s a spoilt little brat and her familyare only enabling it.
I’m not health or fitness guru but I know the key is balance. It’s like ashy bines ‘clean treats’ yes some of the ingredients may be ‘better alternatives but it’s still chocolate and sweets and they aren’t necessarily healthy, but unless you have intolerances, if you’re craving the chocolate just eat the goddamn chocolate, maybe choose dark instead of milk but you’re going to keep craving and over indulge if you restrict yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 28
98034059-36B0-4247-BF4A-B76DD4D72236.png
So I’ve never googled Barbie nor had a barbie advert pop up before until now... it’s freaking me out 😂 the slogan even reminds me of her 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Why oh why does she post stories like that? So everyone can praise her because her life is so tough? Or to show us she deep down hates having a child when he doesn't play by her rules?

Reactions: 29
Here's my thing, it's totally okay to be like "damn, today is going to be long. I didn't get much sleep bc focks woke up early!" no issue at all. But what strikes me is the "back and forth" poor me, actually no, actually yes mentality.

She first posts stories of her grimacing so rudely like she is disgusted. Then the next store she is all ~fAnCy~ and loves to snuggle, but then she has to bring up how clearly people who DM her aren't parents bc of what they are saying to her. She takes offense to every bleeping THING and I'm so sick of it and I'm sure she is sick of hearing it from people do but HEAR PEOPLE OUT. GIVE THEM THE TIME OF DAY AND LISTEN! I swear to god this thread wouldn't be moving at the speed of light if she just listened and knew people wanted to help her grow and it's not always an attack. when you silence people over and over, they are going to turn into "HaTerZ" because you're creating them Sezzy! Some people have different opinions and if you listened you might actually get the chance to grow! did any of this make sense? Idk LO

• Heart
Reactions: 41
So it’s Kurt’s birthday and she has just made him a vegan rocky road. I am just curious, if anybody can answer this that would be great.

Why does Sarah prepare vegan food/snacks for herself and Kurt when they are not vegan?

I know that eating plant based a couple times a week is good for you, but it isn’t just dinner when she prepares vegan dishes, it’s tit like this rocky road? If it’s to make it more ‘healthy’, I thought that there would be so much more crap in the replacements she puts in the food to make it vegan, making it actually more high in sugar because she isn’t using dairy products etc.

I understand eating a couple of plant based meals a week because it isn’t the best for you to eat too much meat, but she literally does it everywhere? Most snacks she makes for herself, Kurt and poor Fox is vegan. There’s so many recipes she has shared whether it is vegan cheesecake or cookies, like why don’t you just use dairy because you do eat dairy usually? I have nothing against anyone who follows a vegan diet! I am just very confused as to why majority of the foods Sarah chooses to buy, cook and serve to her family is vegan when she isn’t vegan.
I think being vegan is perceived to be healthier but McDonald's fries are vegan so...... What is healthy is eating a balanced diet of mainly unprocessed foods. That's fresh (or frozen) fruit and veg, lean meat, whole grains. What isn't healthy is substituting one kind of sweetener for another, believing potatoes are the devil etc etc. Just eat the cheesecake, saying that it's vegan won't make it healthier! (it'll perhaps be more ethical and environmentally friendly but I feel like Scuz could screw up that too lol).

Reactions: 20
Perhaps the parents stood up for Sarah and wanted her to apologize to Sarah because Sarah is the rich child 💰 and they probably want to side with her so she will look after them later in life 😂 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don’t mean to go back to this, but someone mentioned the diaper have a yellow line or a blue line when it’s full. If this is true, his dang diapers are ALWAYS full because that blue line is ALWAYS there. 🤦🏽‍♀️
anyone see Focks pull at his nappy as he was running across the deck? Is that something kids do often normally, or just when their happy is wet / irritating them?

Reactions: 10
anyone see Focks pull at his nappy as he was running across the deck? Is that something kids do often normally, or just when their happy is wet / irritating them?
They usually do this when it’s full. The weight of the wee pulls it down, so they pull it up. My son would wake from naps or bedtime with a full nappy and do this.

Reactions: 7
One great thing with being up all night with your child, she probably ‘worked’
I’m pretty sure she spent the night blocking and deleting international followers, waking to her trashy campaign.

What happens to his teeth? Weren't those veneers? Why those white patches then?
I don’t think he got vaneers. I’m sure he just got them aligned at the same place. I’m pretty sure once he saw Sarahs he pulled out.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.