Sarah's Day #14 Critic banning, stan scamming, wedding planning & fake tanning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol I was wondering about that the other day since I recently joined reddit myself. I can't remember if it was deleted or something? Would love to read it again haha.
Found the thread in one of my old posts. However, it seems Sarah got her sister to delete the original post where she described the coconut ice block! Obviously saw us discussing it on GG and had to get right onto deleting the evidence! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Lol I was wondering about that the other day since I recently joined reddit myself. I can't remember if it was deleted or something? Would love to read it again haha.
Here’s the link to the Reddit AITA by Sezzy’s sister immortalised for all to see forever!!
In 15 years time we will see Fox posting on Reddit about that vile buckweat-icing cake she made for his 1st birthday!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
No WAY! Did Loving Earth drop her?! Am I behind or was this recent? I swear in a vlog, not sure if it was recent or not, she was rambling about how she eats 2 blocks of it a night or whatever (obviously she doesn’t eat 2 blocks, she just says it to try and be ReLaTabLe and RaW aNd rEaL).

Damn another company dropping her, she’s really slipping. Very curious as to why they dropped her hahah I definitely missed that!
That was a while ago when she still had a deal with them. They were the first sponsor to drop her- sometime last year, iirc. Then she got passive aggressive and said she loves fruit and nut mix from Woolies all of a sudden, like she was taking a jab at Loving Earth, but it was obviously b.s. because we had already posted that they had dropped her and the cat was out of the bag already. :LOL: She was trying to pretend she didn't care, just like she's doing with Mazda.
It was discussed in earlier threads. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Eugh I share a Birthday with Kurt!!! I came on to see the campaign before I stick my phone in a draw for the day. What the hell did I just witness? Fake Fake Fake

So I know Sez reads here and I don’t want her head to get any bigger but her ass is incredible!! I’m referring to the beach shot Kurt shared. I’d love an ass like that. Not a thigh gap to be seen and I think she needs to accept her body and stop pretending. In 2020 we all love natural. We all love real. We all love honesty.

To Sez - stop being a fake ass witch.

View attachment 337661
Also it’s still early on Monday and you still have plenty of time to block more people Sez.......
the tit thing is I have and have always had an ass like that but I’ve always felt like it and my legs were too big and not insta worthy because people like Sarah photoshop and smooth their asses and legs to perfection. Do they not realise the damage they cause by doing this?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She was making $10k per mention, per post in her early days. This increased ten fold as she hit 1 million followers. Each post has approximately 3 mentions (tropeaka, loving earth and mazda for instance). On top of YT earnings, on top of collab earnings, on top of investments, on top of... She will never be bankrupt.
Where did you get this information? Untrue. My friend is a PA to Sydney influencers and you don’t get that kind of money until you hit the million follower mark.

Reactions: 10
the tit thing is I have and have always had an ass like that but I’ve always felt like it and my legs were too big and not insta worthy because people like Sarah photoshop and smooth their asses and legs to perfection. Do they not realise the damage they cause by doing this?
To you, and everyone else, who is hating on their bodies...please know that you are whole, and wonderful, and unique, and just bleeping beautiful just as you are.
I'm so heartbroken for all the people who feel they're not good enough. You are bleeping perfect. Nobody and nothing should make you feel less than. So long as you try to be good, kind people, your beauty will always radiate!
I promise.
tit, if we all just learned to thank our feet for carrying the weight of our bodies, instead of zooming in on an inch of saggy skin that nobody else would ever notice, we'd be so much happier. The world of social media has really fucked up by giving platforms to vain individuals who preach all the wrong things.
duck you Sarah, for not only promoting false ideals to line your pockets, but for actively and regularly shaming anyone and everyone for how they eat, how they move, how they choose to live. duck you for silencing any voice that doesn't conform to your white privileged ideal. duck you for putting so many people down in so many ways.

Where did you get this information? Untrue. My friend is a PA to Sydney influencers and you don’t get that kind of money until you hit the million follower mark.
Not untrue at all. I worked with many micro-influencers who were making that money and they had very low follower counts but their engagement was through the roof!
I worked with massive influencers who earned this and more.
Like I said in my post, not all influencers do make that kind of money, but a whole lot of them do. That's why I linked the article- it shows a wide range of earnings to give an idea of what some of these influencers make.

The right look + the right time + the right management team + a dash of luck= $$$
Sarah hit it at the right time, with the right message, the right team and the right focus. She is very savvy. I don't have an issue with her success but I wish she'd done the same thing with her own products instead of plagiarizing. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I remember when I was younger, when you said about a girl that she looked like a barbie it was actually a negative comment, because that meant she looked fake, plastic, rigid and was probably also stupid (like a doll with no brains) and was superficial. There was only one "type" of Barbie back then and it was nothing good to look like one. Nowadays there are different Barbies. But no. Sezza wants to look like the original one.
That dancing is too pathetic. I can't. She is ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

That gave me the best chuckle here’s the vlog that includes the cake hahah
re-reading the reddit post - it's way funnier than I remember it being!! the replies are so good too. 100% it's her sister that wrote it. that's gold.

it's crazy how much kurt actually plays and engages with fox, being hands on and really getting involved with him, compared to sarah. I don't always look at Sarah's stories but when i go to check she seems to always be sitting down on a couch or chair far away from kurt and fox. How boring. The times I have seen her play with him she doesn't seem very engaged either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
re-reading the reddit post - it's way funnier than I remember it being!! the replies are so good too. 100% it's her sister that wrote it. that's gold.
And in the comments of the actual post, a bunch of people outed it as Sarah and linked to the video where she made the ice block! :LOL:
but when i go to check she seems to always be sitting down on a couch or chair far away from kurt and fox.
It's weird. Is she so wrapped up in her instagram world that she can't put the phone down, or is she so unattached to durt and focks that she doesn't want to put the phone down?

Reactions: 20

And in the comments of the actual post, a bunch of people outed it as Sarah and linked to the video where she made the ice block! :LOL:
yeah!! but i noticed that the OP reddit user deleted all of the comments refering to their sister bein Sarah. I searched up the reddit user name too but the account has been deleted.

Reactions: 9
Don't forget Sarah has worked with a social media agency for a really long time, so they strike the deals for her. Cotton On had a comp to meet Sarah, and she only had like 300-400k subs at that time. She was extremely popular and a lot of brands wanted to work for her, including Blackmores which I'm guessing paid a pretty penny.

Reactions: 17

So her mother asked Emily to apologise to Sarah??? Are you serious? After Emily actually asked her to pleeeaaaase bring a normal cake and sezza just ignored it??!! I can't with her parents.

• Sick
Reactions: 35
Gonna backtrack but this thread is cooking away while I'm logged out!🔥
I can tell you for real the times scuzzy uses street vernacular to say certain stuff it's pretty much considered VERBAL BLACKFACE.
"Halllp me grow my Hurrr..." Girl you better stop.
I think the reason Scuzzy hasn't been cancelled is because she isn't really a big deal to begin with. This exact kind of ignorance is what's been holding her back. Upon close inspection the whole charade falls apart. Most of her persona is lies.
A lot of people make life changing money on youtube but it doesn't actually change their lives. She remains boring and shallow and can't sustain true fame because she really has very little to offer that is original.
It's like she looks up "what's trending" when she sets her intentions for the week.
I have learned from her that it is important to periodically reassess your purpose and output in your life's work, otherwise you may spin your wheels preoccupied with appearances and materialism.... AND NEVER PRODUCE A SINGLE WORK THAT IS TRULY MEANINGFUL.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Here’s the link to the Reddit AITA by Sezzy’s sister immortalised for all to see forever!!
In 15 years time we will see Fox posting on Reddit about that vile buckweat-icing cake she made for his 1st birthday!!!

OMG I didn’t know this happened! Shamefully this was during the period when I was still a fan of hers. Like I’ve posted before the cultural appropriation was what did it for me but I wish I had known about this dang! I’m really shocked that Sarah can manipulate her family like that! I’m vegetarian and I would never push my eating habits on a family member on THEIR BIRTHDAY! I’m even more disappointed in Sarah after reading this, and I thought I hit rock bottom with how disappointed I could be with her 😂
Edit: I re-watched the vlog ppl posted about the cake and I remember watching her do her bun and rewinding it to practice doing it myself wow I hate how lost in her world I was 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
just coming here to say that I am attracted to a broad scope of women and men, and seeing her dance to Barbie Girl like that was the most unattractive, repulsive, and most desperate attempt at trying to be sexy I’ve ever seen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.