Sarah's Day #14 Critic banning, stan scamming, wedding planning & fake tanning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly bossMum take time out her schedule to read here. Hi scuzzy...ur such an idiot. I bet half your fans have no idea why ur saying ur sarcasm has been taken out of context since you block & delete ALL constructive criticism. And that’s what lead me to finding GG cause I’m like all I ever see is positive messages from her stans. So what haters trolls is she talking about. I did a quick google search found gg forum and now here we are on tattle. Ur such a moron!!
Same for me, she mentioned something about "hatERzzz" in her stories a few years ago and I was like please where? Those are my people! I found gg first and swapped over to tattle when gg had those crashes

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Question for you lovely people.
At what point did go from loving sarahs content to then despising her? Can you pin point the exact moment.
For me it was the constant "project comeback" after she took mainstream medicine or ate a chip in NZ all while being in early stage of pregnancy.
I went on a bit of a journey. I remember when she first shared that she was kicking it off (historic artefact attached haha) and when she first started creating videos. At first, I kind of scoffed at it because it came across as really weird. She had no history in either diet or exercise. My recollection was that she was not even that sporty. She worked at Sugar Fix, she was still eating a regular amount of junk food, going out drinking etc. This is fine, and we were like 18 so quite normal behaviour as well. But then on the internet she was posting all these super complex recipes with weird healthy ingredients that nobody had heard of?
I watched probably one of her videos and then forgot about it, thinking nothing would come of it. Then a few years later I came across her stuff again and watched a few videos. I went RIGHT down the rabbit hole, watched every single video and felt super crappy. It felt like it could have been me! I could have had this awesome like just making videos! At the time I was living in a studio apartment working my regular job. I thought that if only I had been posting bullshit on YouTube, I could be working from home and living my 'best life'. After all, we both had the same health and fitness qualifications! None, that is...
One day I was Googling her name for some reason and a GG thread came up. I read every comment and since then I feel way better about my normal job and my normal life. duck being her. What a vast chasm of emptiness she's created for a life. It's a no from me, dawg. Yikes.

Attachments

Reactions: 37
LMAO my stomach hurts from laughing. Or as Sarah would say - just did a sneaky ab workout 🤫🤭

There is just no no no way she is an XS. Nothing wrong with her body or size to have that clear, but why lie? I am her height and xs and she looks way bigger all around. Why does she push this narrative? Who cares?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Off topic but I am still trying to understand how she can afford a 1.1 million dollar appartment and now a house in the same expensive suburb?

I know she is scamming a lot of pre teens, but she must be in a tit tone of dept. With the current recession, covid and a failed app, not to mention buying homes at the peak financial market, I can't imagine her business will continue passed 2021 without declaring bankruptcy.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t actually hate Sarah because I never loved her in the first place, but for me it’s the business part of her that I don’t like most of all. I only recently (through Sabi and Soul comments) found out about reddit and that’s when I realised she deletes every negative comment from all her platforms. I don’t have a problem with people making mistakes, or businesses making mistakes because I have got a small business and I duck up sometimes, I absolutely don’t think that influencers need to be perfect because they are also humans, yes, it’s their job but I am sure everyone has had a duck up at work before... it’s the absolute lack of transparency that does it for me, it’s unethical. She deletes comments of people asking if she has any fitness qualifications. As a potential customer of your ebook I have the right to know this, don’t effing delete it. What if it’s someone that actually doesn’t know anything about Sarah and just happened to find her ebooks and wants to be informed? Gets blocked for inquiring 🤷🏻‍♀️ I hate it when people just ignore things that actually are important and I found out Sarah does this all the time. Not apologising to Sabi and Soul? Bad move, she read the comments on their profile... for someone that can’t ever have a bad comment it doesn’t sit right with me that she is seeing a business get absolutely destroyed because of her and not have the decency to say hey, my bad, please don’t send hate to them. But I saw there that she would rather have someone’s livelihood destroyed than publicly admit she made a mistake. And then the photoshop situation... you can’t sell fitness ebooks and make a business around your body and then photoshop your legs, that’s no different to an ad for acne cream that photoshops the “after” photo, that’s just false advertising plain and simple.
I personally don’t care about her parenting, to each their own. I don’t usually care about lip fillers, fake tanning etc otherwise I would have to hate most girls these days, I believe you should deal with your insecurities however way works for you, at the end of the day it’s not a sin to be insecure. BUT, don’t tell me you are a holistic princess, first of all lame, I stopped wanting to be a princess at the age of 6 🤷🏻‍♀️ Second of all, this girl wants it all and claims to be the organic natural gluten free bullshit cause it’s on trend to get followers, but then sells tit fast fashion to the sound of Life in plastic is fantastic cause that’s how she makes coin. Decide on one lifestyle ma girl, you know what maybe I do dislike her 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 58
ok a bit off-topic but I am a huge simp for THARAH THTEVENTHON's ( best nickname ever) sister in law Kate, I find her extremely cool and badass, and I am hoping she gets to be pregnant before Sarah, cause kate has been saying she wants another baby and I hope she gets to be pregnant on Sarahs wedding and she steals her thunder with a sexy outfit that showcases her cute preg belly. that is all I want for Christmas Santa. Thanks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
There you have it, Kurt confirming in his stories that she indeed does not have a box gap (nothing wrong with that..)
Great ass though hahahaha.
How the duck do you expect to have a big butt without some leg development? Of course your thighs touch! You got hamstrings and quads! Also, I noticed yesterday that when she was talking about her bike shorts, she had to stand wider than shoulder width to have the box gap. Idk about you, but that's not a natural stance for me

Sunee is registered for gst could she be trading under the Sunee name now?
Right but surely Sarah's Day would still need to be registered because she has to claim all of her income from YouTube on tax? I would not be surprised if she only started doing that once she wanted to reno her house and thus needed tax write-offs. I wonder if the reason they didn't sell the house when they bought the new one is so they could claim a loss for the financial year

Reactions: 19
View attachment 337531
wow she finally admitted she was sponsored by Mazda... must’ve been so hard going on so many sponsored trips *major eyeroll* 🙄🙄
I haven’t been around for awhile and you guys have been through like 6 threads since I was last on 😯

I saw this Mazda comment and had to see if anyone else had noticed, finally admitting to it! Although didn’t they dump her? Not the other way around?

Reactions: 13
to be fair, I work for a brand like white fox (not white fox) and we purposely order on a sizing curve. Every retailer does, whether it’s apparel, shoes, kids clothes. You use all your sales history to see what curve your sizes sell in and you order heaviest in those. And honestly they probably do order small quantities in the XL and XXL sizes because their size curve would be lower in those sizes and my guess would be because as a brand, both white fox and Sarah’s day are not size inclusive...so I’m sure the sales they get from those sizes girls, despite having the stock, lacks demand! (Basically it’s a business decision that’s based on numbers, but their numbers are a reflection of their messaging and lack of inclusivity)

oh yeah fair enough. I get what you mean.

Definitely would have less girls who wear sizes XL and XXL buying from them as they don’t really show girls that size in them, and if they do, it’s extremely ill fitting.

Reactions: 5
Really interesting article, and I felt every word of that.

I used to work for myself, and started an Instagram to help gain business. I very quickly became obsessed with it, eventually getting enough followers to all myself a micro or small influencer.

When I say I was obsessed.. believe it. I was on Instagram from the moment I woke to the moment I lay in bed at night, then I kept going in bed. Posting stories, commenting on others posts, liking posts.. you get the idea.

I will put my hand up and say that I even did that instead of parenting my children. I have never said that to anyone.. and I guess I feel ok saying it whilst I’m anonymous.

It was THE WORST time in my life, and I wasn’t even a full blown influencer. My marriage hit rock bottom, my mental health hit rock bottom, and now I look back on my children’s lives and realise how much we could have done instead of me being on Instagram.

I no longer go on there. I have a burner account to look at something when I need to or feel like it, but I do that through the web page so I don’t have the app on my phone.

I guess I want to point this out, because I can 100% see when influencers are engaging in this behaviour, even though they won’t admit it.
More power to you, not only for speaking up and for admitting you made some mistakes in the past (which of us hasn't?!) but also for being strong enough to make the changes necessary to get your real life back. ❤

Reactions: 17
According to the great wise guru that is Kurt (via kjtilse media), the overarching message of the video is to break free of boundaries and find your own happiness.

So wise, so insightful.

Excuse me, I just have a little something

Ah yes break free by putting yourself into the overplayed mould of being a Barbie doll dancing and having a pillow fight sleepover. Much pushing boundaries, so much different, much breaking free, so much finding own happiness. That is identical to marketing towards women and their male-gaze idea of happiness narritive pushed since the 1950’s!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Their campaigns are tit, not creative and she’s a terrible actor and he’s not such a great videographer. Most influencers do photo shoots when they bring out a collection to showcase the pieces but they don’t do these extravagant videos which really have nothing to do with anything. She already has a following sadly they know it will sell, so I think they just do it to get more money, because then white fox pay kurt and his team to shoot it. It’s all soo juvenile, I don’t understand at all the relationship between the clothes and the campaign

Reactions: 41
oh yeah fair enough. I get what you mean.

Definitely would have less girls who wear sizes XL and XXL buying from them as they don’t really show girls that size in them, and if they do, it’s extremely ill fitting.
Idk. According to White Fox's website, XL is a size 14 which is now considered to be a regular size. So I don't think it's a matter of them not ordering the products because not enough people buy them. I think they have always under ordered because they don't like mid size or plus size; they like their tiny humans.

And someone else commented that "XS" is not a size 8; I agree, their website says size 8 is small. But it's XS everywhere else. Even Sarah is being conned into body image issues by her own peers.

Even Cotton On, Sarah's original Aussie clothing store partner, has a size 14 listed as L, and a size 8 listed as XS

It is DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR that a company purposely sizes up to make consumers feel ashamed to shop there if they are the AVERAGE SIZE or larger. They create this exclusive club. No wonder Sarah is desperate to be tiny. She's been an XS in clothing for a long time, but WF has drilled it into her that she's a S. She's constantly being told she's bigger than she is, and it's gross and archaic

Reactions: 14
"In Australia we have something called sarcasm". duck off Durt.

She 100% got dumped by Mazda when they learned of their homophobic and racist behaviors.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
More power to you, not only for speaking up and for admitting you made some mistakes in the past (which of us hasn't?!) but also for being strong enough to make the changes necessary to get your real life back. ❤
Thank you 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just rewatched a couple of her older videos. One with her sisters & she talks about how if she has two boys the names would be Ash as #1 & Jessie second, talks about her favourite meat is BACON she lovesssss BACON. Plus another with Mitch where they go to the fitness expo and she’s like I got these, not too sure because of the ingredients but they were FREE so yum. Also putting Mitch down because the food he likes is full of chemicals (Quest Bar). She looks like a different human, no lip filler actually natural, was happily disclosing where all her clothes were because she didn’t get them for free... it’s like a parallel universe but so many red flags even then

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Off topic but I am still trying to understand how she can afford a 1.1 million dollar appartment and now a house in the same expensive suburb?

I know she is scamming a lot of pre teens, but she must be in a tit tone of dept. With the current recession, covid and a failed app, not to mention buying homes at the peak financial market, I can't imagine her business will continue passed 2021 without declaring bankruptcy.
She was making $10k per mention, per post in her early days. This increased ten fold as she hit 1 million followers. Each post has approximately 3 mentions (tropeaka, loving earth and mazda for instance). On top of YT earnings, on top of collab earnings, on top of investments, on top of... She will never be bankrupt.

Reactions: 26
I can't even completely list the many instances I was done with Sarah. There have been countless moments when I just couldn't believe her blatant disregard for other people and her lack of basic decency.
From the early days of her bedroom vlogs, I saw all the hidden sponsorships and the stans clicking through her links not knowing she was getting a kickback- immediately knew she was a conman. And then the spider bite ignorance and refusal of antibiotics, the CIN3 madness when she deleted the insta post instead of addressing the concerns over her bullshit protocol, the way she shamed people at her meet-and-greets, the way she resented her child throughout her pregnancy, the constant and blatant plagiarizing of ideas and claiming they're her own creations...there's too much to unpack.

However there were certain instances that really stand out in my memory where there was no doubt that she's a rotten human being at her core:
1- The monetization of her grandmother's passing. Still upsets me every time. Ugly behaviour.
2- When I DM'd her with information about protecting focks and linked her to an article about another influencer whose son's pictures had been embedded on nefarious sites, warning her that his images can be used this way and asking her not to post him without clothing.
Her response was not to stop posting focks with only a sticker (which can be removed) covering him, but to bleeping block me! She then proceeded to post focks in the bath. What kind of mother does that...?
3- The cultural appropriation, oppression and silencing of BIPOC. I still cannot believe she swept that under the rug. I will never get over that.
4- The epic bush fire scams, both the $1 activation and the fundraiser. Who takes a national crisis and uses it to personally profit like that? No bleeping ethics at all.
5- The regular doxxing of people and the subsequent weaponizing of her stans to attack those people. It is abhorrent and she does it so often, I'm surprised more people haven't picked up on it.

There's more, of course. It is easier to list all the ways she has abused her platform than it is to think of something she has done right. How sad is that?

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.