Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

XXXtentation

OK I know this page is ending soon but I just had a revaluation. hear me out....
Sooo, we all say how we miss the 'old' Sarah that we miss the normal Sarah and we ALWAYS! say Kurt will soon realise and leave her or he should.. But.. Sarah was normal until she met Kurt she was just going snout her business in her old Mazda and doing gym at 5 am and 5pm its when she met Kurt that everything changed.. What I'm getting at is maybe Kurt has everything he wants maybe this is his perfect ideal world and Sarah is the one that's trapped.. She got the guy of her dreams and she's doing everything in her power to keep him looking good for him keeping the money coming in. Now I know this sounds stupid but I don't know how else to put it.. Maybe we are blaming the wrong person for Sarah changing.. Just a thought x
OMG YES, I have been trying to put this theory, even though I am not an ex- stan, I used to follow her and I have noticed the persona that has taken over her today matchess the timeline when she moved in with Turd. I am not saying that he is solely responsible for her devolving into this cartoon of an influencer, but she had THRIVED in that partnership with him, which to me only means he supports any endeavor because he knows there is a pot of gold for him as well, he will blatantly lie to her face about the food because he knows how much money she will make that first year of the project. he is so sneaky and awful in the most insidious way. He has encouraged and managed to bring out the worst of her under this facade of businesswoman/ bubbly persona and encourages her to lead the pathway in their life even with his own son. I find her problematic but sometimes I find him disgusting since I believe he is responsible for Sarah's derail behavior.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

C2000

Just came across Sarah's first youtube video on her channel - she seems so young here and weird to watch videos where she hasn't met Kurt yet (I only started following when she became pregnant). But what stuck out to me was her saying at around 3:26 "I used to eat whatever, I used to eat Maccas, lollies, bread, yogurt, milk, all that kind of stuff" - what?! In her head bread/milk/yogurt are essentially junk food, which I just find sad. I guess she's been this way forever but just sad now that she has such a huge platform to spread it to

Who “craves” steamed vegetables? 😂

• Haha

K-Dog

I lost interest around the time she launched “her” protein balls and randomly distributed some in her neighborhood in a fairy dress (not sure I’m remembering all the details). I feel like it was around this time that she all of a sudden developed this over the top personality that just didn’t sit well with me
This was pretty much my response too - the over the top gestures and *trying* to be goofy (I think this was to try be likable) were just so forced and off putting!

sezzyscammer

Chatty Member
She was making $10k per mention, per post in her early days. This increased ten fold as she hit 1 million followers. Each post has approximately 3 mentions (tropeaka, loving earth and mazda for instance). On top of YT earnings, on top of collab earnings, on top of investments, on top of... She will never be bankrupt.
Where did you get this information? Untrue. My friend is a PA to Sydney influencers and you don’t get that kind of money until you hit the million follower mark.

Spicy_bananas

Here is the last thread's recap if any new member wants to get up to speed with all her scandals and despicable actions:

Let me know if you prefer I paste the whole text for next time!

Thank you @ShadowRex for the great title!

• Heart
Don’t mean to go back to this, but someone mentioned the diaper have a yellow line or a blue line when it’s full. If this is true, his dang diapers are ALWAYS full because that blue line is ALWAYS there. 🤦🏽‍♀️
anyone see Focks pull at his nappy as he was running across the deck? Is that something kids do often normally, or just when their happy is wet / irritating them?

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
Yeah I actually live very close to where she went today and make the regular drive down to visit my sis who loves right around Sarah... defs take under 2 hours, can make it in an hour outside of peak hours.

Are we surprised though, such a drama queen/ compulsive exaggerator
Yeah my comment was more in jest and just poking at her exaggeration! But I agree it’s an hour 30 right now with no traffic if you get a clear run it’s well under 2. She’s also probably trying to excuse her lazy behaviour.

Why would she put the band on a couple slides later? I get not wearing a ring would feel naked but she doesn’t wear it to the gym/working out/ around the house so not really understanding why she’s pop it on a few stories later

E6F1720E-6EF7-4F8A-8283-4521355C9732.png
2A808358-A000-46D3-8A66-BC22781029B0.png

• Haha

Sentient Yam

Chatty Member
So was Kurt "allowed" to go out for his birthday or celebrate in any meaningful way besides eating that shite looking rocky road "ice cream" and getting 2 hours of sleep due to Focks kicking whilst co-sleeping?

Also I know it was 24 hours ago but I cannot get over these photos! I think she's trying to go for the whole @arielle shtick where a conventionally attractive woman pulls hideous faces...except the starting point isn't quite a level playing field... :ROFLMAO:

80D34890-07BC-45EF-A0BE-AC0145EA4391_1_105_c.jpeg
IMG_5148.jpeg

• Sick

Moogun

"My parents and Kurt and I actually don't own a microwave" I definitely remember her using one in her apartment but does anyone know if they have one in their new house? Could've sworn they did...
Also, who gives a shit? It's obviously a dig at the fact that microwaves are ToXic.
I don't own a microwave simply because they're expensive, we have a small apartment, and I personally prefer to reheat on the stove because I find the end result to be less dry. But I don't have a kid, or 29 businesses to run, or a fiancee to boss around so I'm not as busy and therefore a microwave isn't necessary to me.

I never would have picked Skye Wheatley to be Sarah’s inspo, but funny that she’s back on curly girl after Skye has decided to do it... hasn’t she been blatantly copying stories lately too like between Fox and Forrest? Must be killing her that Skye is pregnant already and she has to wait for weird family’s approval post wedding to have her second.
Idk, curly girl was a huge trend a while ago. Everyone was doing it, which led to people with frizzy hair realising they have curly hair. It was all over my tiktok for weeks. Sarah does have naturally wavy/curly hair, I remember seeing videos of her after the beach where she didn't tie it up and her hair was wild. I would bet she gets it straightened

SMG__

I can’t even with her and photoshopping!
She makes is so obvious by doing it with that rug the lines are not straight. Wake up!!
That’s just the design of the rug. I remember her posting a video on Instagram doing a work out on it in their last flat and it was the same. I only remember it so well because I wouldn’t be able to live with a rug like that in my home because of the design

Furggle

Chatty Member
This is identical to the sleep schedule I have with my 17 month old. We have baby friends with similar nap times too and it’s easy. I think this particular example can be fairly standard.
I understand every child has a different sleep routine...I had 5, and they were all different to an extent...but expecting a little fella to go 7 hours awake, and then complain he is fractious and oh, so emotional is just not fair on him. Most of my babies were still having a good morning sleep and a shorter afternoon nap at this age. I'm not saying all babies should be doing this, but ffs read the signs Sezzzie! 🤦‍♀️

Moogun

She’s mentioned the Kartrashians a few times and I think she has a bit of a weird obsession with them. Maybe she’s trying to look like them?

PoC here. I actually wanted to say I'm not offended by Sarah's tan at all. I used to love her content because I'm a massive health nut - always been an xs, ate a super restrictive GF, DF diet and always loved working out. I just wanted to add that I don't like how some of you think you can speaker on behalf of people of colour, as if PoC are helpless, poor and weak and as if they need white people to defend or protect them. Of course you can be allies but please don't be offended on our behalf.

I come from a generation of PoC who've worked extremely hard to be successful and I've lived a privileged life thanks to my family's hard work. For my mental health and overall well-being when I noticed that Sarah was a bit racist (including all her other issues - restrictive diet, over-exercising) I unfollowed her and found new positive influencers to follow and there are also tons of PoC influencers who are amazing and successful so we really don't need toxic influencers like Sarah to represent us or make us feel included - it wouldn't even be genuine. I don't mean to excuse what she's done as we need to call out people like Sarah but Sarah has been offending PoC for a while now and she's still not cancelled so that tells me that her audience is mainly white and they couldn't care less about cancelling her for offending PoC.

When influencers like Sarah are blatantly racist I move on as outrage isn't going to cancel them as the majority of her fans are people similar to her. Just out of kindness stop speaking on behalf of PoC or getting offended on their behalf it's actually quite offensive. That's my opinion. I only mentioned my family to show that PoC are dynamic, strong and hard working so I think we can speak for ourselves if and when we're offended. Some of the comments I read like she looks "African black" were actually more offensive as PoC are diverse and we already have issues like colourism (so terms like African black are incredibly offensive). Also all the models Sarah has used have been mixed race not actually fully black. People of colour come in all kinds of shades, for instance, my skin is very pale and fair. So please be mindful of your language, where I come from mixed race people don’t identify as black, we all come from different countries with different histories - not all black people are American and blacks people aren’t always offended by the same things.

I apologize for any typos and mistakes, I was quite upset while writing this.
I agree that the "African black" comment was out of order.

Can I ask why you aren't offended by this dark tan? I get you don't want white saviours, and I'm not asking you to "help me help you!", but I want to know what about this isn't offensive?

Spicy_bananas

SarahTommy

I think she’s posted those photos on her stories because she knows it will piss people off. She might be hoping for a news article. Drum up some engagement for her expensive collection.

blacktigertears

VIP Member
Totally petty, but anyone get annoyed how she has suddenly started giving every inanimate object the female gender? Like “she’s hot” speaking about her coffee. I’ll just put “her” over there talking about a spoon or something...could be one of those things that irks me because it’s her and I probably wouldn’t notice/care about anyone else doing it 😂
That’s just being Australian lol