Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

android_x

P.S. OT but I'm an Aussie with a real tree 🙋‍♀️
I love all you Aussies who commit to the real trees. A lot of Americans I know avoid them like the plague because of clean up. When I was about 7, we moved houses to one with a large front window, so my dad insisted on a real tree that year. I’m now nearly 30 and the pine needles are still in all our floor registers from when it was time to get it back out of the house 😂

Reactions: 9

Moogun

Again she can't tell time because she's been sponsored since 2016
Oops, my typo, I meant to say "years".

Might be an unpopular opinion but I really disliked that ad. The sound effects are cringy and reminded me of 2000s American TV informecials. The sticky notes made no sense? Like I get what they were going for but.. just no. For my work I use very similar programmes etc and this did not make me want to use Adobe's version. They showed the actual thing for like 2 seconds?? Like what are the features, what does it actually do? They've posted the ad on IG as well, so most people would be watching on their phones and I couldn't even see the screen where they showed the actual thing. And the sound at the end was so bad I had to put my volume all the way up. Ugh, just so badly executed. Makes me furious that there are actual creatives out there who would love to work for big boys like Adobe but they choose these two.

My favourite part is on Sarah's stories she tried to justify it by saying that's what they do at home anyway

kij1997

"I don't show you when I play with Abby because I'm busy with a toddler and can't film everything"
But you can film Fox all day instead of focusing on him and playing with him? Sure.

She will never adress the photoshop thing, most of her followers won't see it, because it was on Kurts page and she is spamming und with Fox all day.
this exactly, it’s just sad because she pushes her face in foxes face way too much - she shouldn’t be surprised that he seems to prefer Kurt over her all the time, I would too

Furggle

Chatty Member
I'm 99% sure they aren't the ones deleting and blocking. It's literally a full time job, so they have to be paying someone (or a team?? 😂)
I've wondered the same thing...surely she would be more upset, more "poor, poor me" if she read all these comments and the ones on her page? If it was me, I'd be a blithering heap curled up in a corner, but she seems almost totally oblivious to it all!

nbx512

Chatty Member
I’ve been to Australia 6 times but never in December. I’d love to experience a sunny Christmas

I don’t think Sarah decorates for Christmas does she? I’m just trying to images a Christmas tree ruining her beige house?
I'm sure you can get beige trees, after all Melania Trump somehow managed to find the red handmaids tale-esque ones 🤢

Not since Loving Earth dropped her for being a total brat! 😁 ☕
No WAY! Did Loving Earth drop her?! Am I behind or was this recent? I swear in a vlog, not sure if it was recent or not, she was rambling about how she eats 2 blocks of it a night or whatever (obviously she doesn’t eat 2 blocks, she just says it to try and be ReLaTabLe and RaW aNd rEaL).

Damn another company dropping her, she’s really slipping. Very curious as to why they dropped her hahah I definitely missed that!

Bananabread20

I understand every child has a different sleep routine...I had 5, and they were all different to an extent...but expecting a little fella to go 7 hours awake, and then complain he is fractious and oh, so emotional is just not fair on him. Most of my babies were still having a good morning sleep and a shorter afternoon nap at this age. I'm not saying all babies should be doing this, but ffs read the signs Sezzzie! 🤦‍♀️
Thank you - I didn't mean to make anyone feel shitty about what works for them.. I read a lot of shit (i googled/did ReSeArCh, guiise) about baby naps when we dropped to one and something that stuck with me was how a nap is less restorative than sleep, therefore you can't expect a bub to have a longer awake time after a nap than after night sleep. It just seems so arrogant to be like "he's cranky in the arvo so we plop him in front of the tv" when really you could just change up your non-scheduled days to help your lil mate out.

Reactions: 8

binlova

VIP Member
She will a hundred percent get a real tree and normally most aussies just tend to do the tree.
(Australian over here and my partners family are from Cronulla)
I am Australian too. I don't know anyone who gets a real tree, most people just ge the plastic/kmart ones

• Heart
The tools he’s playing with these days are Bosch kids toys, not real tools like before.
I think the other drill is a real one though? (the Ozito one) The one they gave him when he came out of hospital. Quite comical that he wanted to play with the kids one over the real drill they stupidly gave him

Hannah199220

thats her cousin I’m pretty sure. She’s really close to her Aunty and Uncle I saw in a post, just trying to decipher how her and her aunt and uncle look around the same age haha
She posts that she is the nanny of that little girl, not cousin though? Or is she both? Weird to say nanny if you are related. I’d be super uncomfortable with my nanny posting pictures of my child all over socials 😬

Larry554

A pic Kurt posted in May, and the same pic on his story right now. Pretty sure Sarah’s thighs have been edited to look skinnier in the pic he posted to his feed 🤔 so much for body positivity
Was this recently? It’s not on his stories anymore. She just have read here and made him delete!!

• Haha

cherryicee

quick, someone tell white people to be secure in their skintone. pale or a lighter skin tone or LITERALLY anything is beautiful too. at least she's using fake tanner though, i'd rather her use that than get skin cancer from trying to get 10 shades darker.

hanbaaaaaan

i'm the hass... one haha but she blocked me. again. i said things about the carseat too because that shit is just irresponsible and dangerous. she can't spout stuff about how she followed the advice and guildelines of their carseat when he shoulders are very cleary well below the LOWER line. not even like it is only the middle line.

of course sarah likes this comment. but seriously, are they having a laugh??

Attachments

Last edited:

Loh4

Come on Skye put them brain cells to good use and say somethingggg
I could be wrong but it looks like skyes most recent Instagram pic is photoshopped. The pool tile just blurs into the other when the rest are all solid black grout around them.. idk

• Haha