Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moogun

I can’t speak for other black people but I’ve been in predominantly white schools and lived in predominantly white neighborhoods my entire life so I think I’ve been conditioned to think it’s “normal.” Of course if someone is blatantly blackfishing then it’s problematic but I’ve followed Sarah since 2013 so I know she wouldn’t want to be associated with “blackness” at all. I think she’s influenced by people like the Kardashians and other white influencers who get dark tans.
Right, but surely ignorance doesn't excuse someone's behaviour?

A couple things/questions about her car stories:
-is it common in her area to not have a driveway? She mentioned that she’s not driving because parking in her neighborhood is bad. For a million dollar house, wouldn’t you have a driveway?! I may have misinterpreted the stories

-
the whole “I’m going clubbing, going to talk to boys yeh?” She wants a jealous reaction from Kurt but he is more like “yeah go clubbin have fun mate!” Honestly Kurt probably wants to have a guys night but she doesn’t let him Bc she thinks he will get hit on and she’s crazy controlling.

- she said she doesn’t demonize drinking but.. she still kind of puts it in a bad light. I think drinking=drunk to her? Not like oh I’m going to have a glass of wine or a beer with my burger.

-here is a theory, it’s probably way out there: Didn’t she drink and go out with she was dating her ex Mitch? Maybe, since we see her spiral off and blab and lose the plot often in her 300 stories a day rants, she is someone that kind of loses it when she’s drunk? I used to be friends with someone who was a toxic person, very mean. When she would drink, she would come at you, yell at groups of friends, call her ex boyfriends and leave messages. Would wake up the next day like “haha whoops!” Oh those lovely days in university... maybe it’s a self-control thing
I remember when she and Kurt was invited to a weird boat party once, and instead of drinking anything they drank Kombucha. It was literally a club on a boat, and they didn't drink because Sarah said she doesn't like drinking. Over the years she's always mentioned she doesn't drink, but then in that video she says she hadn't had a drink for 3 years? What? I think you're right that she thinks drinking = drunk, but she's consistently said she NEVER drinks

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I live in Sydney so I know all too well about the traffic :) but fortunately sis works to her own schedule and can choose to not go in peak hour. She always exaggerates.
Yeah I actually live very close to where she went today and make the regular drive down to visit my sis who loves right around Sarah... defs take under 2 hours, can make it in an hour outside of peak hours.

Are we surprised though, such a drama queen/ compulsive exaggerator

PinkTuna

quick, someone tell white people to be secure in their skintone. pale or a lighter skin tone or LITERALLY anything is beautiful too. at least she's using fake tanner though, i'd rather her use that than get skin cancer from trying to get 10 shades darker.
The thing is she got dark so that the bright clothes pops out more! Just to add the contrast... That's the saddest thing, as if skin color is fashUnable. She (and white fox) are so ignorant.

PinkTuna

Can someone add all these wonderful images and comments on reddit? Launch, thigh gap etc? ❤

• Heart

lycheemartini

VIP Member
Kendal posted this in a caption today, could it be about Sez?

kendalbarden

𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮.
Not because you apologised for what you did or what you have done or because you acknowledged the pain that you caused me but because my soul deserves the peace.

Sometimes life isn’t always the fairytale you were told as a kid.

About 4 weeks ago, I hit MY rock bottom. My heart broke and the ache that was deep in my chest for days was one that I couldn’t explain and struggled to comprehend. I pride myself on being a bubbly, ray of sunshine that feeds light however, I had to let go of that and allow myself to feel the hurt, anger, sadnesses and disappointment I needed too.

One day I know this will all make sense to me but right now isn’t one day. It’s today and I’m okay. And I’m healing.

Sometimes instead of trying to fight and hold on to people and things that no longer serve you, you have to surrender everything in order to grow and step into being the highest version of yourself, creating space that you can thrive in and live the life you know you deserve
Bloody hell, if it is that’s a bit intense just for an influencer!

lycheemartini

VIP Member
OH, so since you all re-posted the birthday ice block video, I watched most of how she made it. Did anyone catch how she said she doesn't own a food processor or a mixer of any kind because she doesn't like "complicated" recipes? She made a whole damn cooking app but a year ago she didn't own a food processor or any type of hand mixer/stand mixer! It's such a grift. She also said in that video she's been working on her cooking project for "two years". So A) every year she says it's been two years? and B) she's been working on it for two years and until that video (2019) still did not own basic kitchen items (as anyone who's selling any respectable recipes would have)? She also then said she spent her entire hair appointment watching YouTube videos for how to make vegan ice cream... so we are acknowledging that they're not your recipes but others' ideas that you just change by one or two ingredients? It's crazy how much she let slide in her rambling mess leading up to making ice for her sister's birthday.
Yep I picked up on the no cooking tools immediately too. What kind of person who loves cooking doesn’t own even a hand mixer? I’m surprised at this point she even has a whisk.
just goes to show, she shouldn’t be bringing out a cooking project. It’s 100% going to be full of “clean eating” recipes that are just ingredients slapped together to make a gross bland meal - clean eating recipes circa 2010.

Fox, was this your sleep paralysis demon at 1.30am buddy?
What nightmares are made of.

View attachment 332493
View attachment 332494
View attachment 332495View attachment 332496
Sarah’s last 4 followers - they all look like bot accounts. Why does she need to do that? She must realise her rivals are growing past here while she’s stuck at the same point for a while.
Here I was thinking that everyone who followed her was a legitimate account 🤯 how is her engagement so high if she has fake accounts? People have shared screenshots of her socialblade on her showing her losing followers yet her engagement is really high! It can’t just be question and poll boxes....because if they’re bots then they aren’t interacting with those... is she buying engagement too (is that a thing?)

XXXtentation

I think she will start to get pregnant by now, in order to succeed with her honeymoon baby, I honestly want her to get pregnant now so she stops talking about her having sex with Kurt, I find that thought pretty revolting. so I hope she gets pregnant and shuts up about it for 9 months.

• Haha

Loh4

Sorry but in what world is an oversized shirt ‘Barbie inspired’ ??? I grew up with Barbie and never saw her wearing this shit that Sarah is selling? I don’t understand.

I get she is trying to copy the Barbie aesthetic by all this pink shit, but it doesn’t look like anything Barbie would wear to me lol. Barbie is so diverse nowadays and not all about the ‘pink plastic world’. The only thing Barbie inspired about this collection is Sarah’s plastic face.
look at the double distorted lines on the rug.... photoshopped again

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Bluesky32114

Is she on something? Seriously asking. Or just feeling high due to getting her narcissistic supply?
Might be some tropee-akha powder.
Possibly over-compensating on the “vibe” given she can’t have been feeling too good after her son was admitted and released from hospital only a day prior to this? (Unvalidated speculation).

• Sad

Carly1121

OK I know this page is ending soon but I just had a revaluation. hear me out....
Sooo, we all say how we miss the 'old' Sarah that we miss the normal Sarah and we ALWAYS! say Kurt will soon realise and leave her or he should.. But.. Sarah was normal until she met Kurt she was just going snout her business in her old Mazda and doing gym at 5 am and 5pm its when she met Kurt that everything changed.. What I'm getting at is maybe Kurt has everything he wants maybe this is his perfect ideal world and Sarah is the one that's trapped.. She got the guy of her dreams and she's doing everything in her power to keep him looking good for him keeping the money coming in. Now I know this sounds stupid but I don't know how else to put it.. Maybe we are blaming the wrong person for Sarah changing.. Just a thought x

• Haha

Whatthehell66

Everyone commenting on her spelling mistakes I feel like she might have dyslexia
Thank you for bringing this up. I really think she does and that’s totally okay.
I sometimes find it petty to pick on peoples spelling errors but in Sezzys case she really has no excuse cause she could easily afford a tool like Grammarly to help. Personally I use it for work, and it's the best thing I ever bought cause I struggle quite a lot with grammar and spelling.

SarahTommy

I don’t really get the Adobe thing. Perhaps for Kurt - I would suggest a bulk of his followers are Sarahs stans but I imagine he does have some creative followers as well. When he explained it, it made more sense to me and I think I understand what it is now. I don’t think Sarah has a clue, plus she’s already told us she uses Slack for her organisation.