Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pumpwater

Had a lil panic but I just checked errybody its ok it's not Mackenzie Baker as he's a nutritionist; we can keep following that straight talkin, wild-haired, bbq sauce loving cowboy 🙏
omg our sweet tofu sandwich eating Mackenzie would never 😂. I spend more time talking to him than my own bf sometimes hahaha. Jokes aside he is a refreshing no-nonsense breath of fresh air!

Reactions: 11

They applied to trademark just the app itself, not the type of content. I don't know much about IP but I assume this protects them against someone else making an app with the same name. Might be all she needs from an IP prospective.
Interesting for two reasons.
1. There is another app called sunee for a restaurant
2. It seems like looking at your link they sent her an “adverse report” on oct. 15

Bink

The tools he’s playing with these days are Bosch kids toys, not real tools like before.

Moogun

Sarah’s day 15: box gap faked, fails to vaccinate, ew I’m an XS not a size 8 by Alphabean.

Or.

Sarah's Day #15 Followers bail, sweatshop sales, spambots for engagement & Photoshop fails by TeamSwissSezzy

“I am such a grandma I go to bed at 8:30pm every night, don’t judge me! I can’t stay awake any later than that so I listen to my body!! I’m an old lady I know but don’t judge me!”

“I am such a boss and just so so busy I work all day and stay up so late to keep working omg I didn’t get to bed until midnight last night now my day is ruined just because of how hard I work omg nobody works harder than me!”

Which one is it Sarah? You’re staying up awfully late past your bed time working! Posing in the mirror advertising your shitty clothes really must take it out of you! Poor thing, nobody works as hard as you ☹
She goes to bed at 8:30 pm but stays up on her laptop smashing through work 😏😏

View attachment 340374
I could be wrong here, so please comment @Tan9Heart if I am wrong. I’m just checking because Sarahs PA best friend is Tanika Hart right?
Surely she's not that fucking stupid

• Haha

MunchMel

Chatty Member
Kurt wasn't gifted veneers, he was gifted invisalign to straighten his teeth because as Sarah proclaimed, he was insecure about them. Well if he wasn't before, he sure was when she announced that to hundreds of thousands of people. Sarah must not of been able to bag another veneers sponsorship. Still a fucked up gift in any regard.

I think the white enamel spots are pretty normal in some people.

Can someone plz let Sarah know that natural is actually her regrowth colour...not again bleaching it to add softer blone highlights and colour?
I would be mortified if my significant other gifted me braces

ShadowRex

The girl with the cooking project “two years in the making” and the elusive release date isn’t even using a proper whisk to make her sauce.... she’s using a whisk that attaches to an electric mixer. Killing it sez!
I noticed that too!!!🤣🤣

• Haha

SarahTommy

Change of topic but I’m happy to see Focean babbling/making sound at last. He does seem like a sweet little boy. When is he 2?

Furggle

Chatty Member
Was just on fb and came across this very interesting, open and honest read by a "former influencer". I wonder if Sezzzie will ever recognise this in herself and act on it? I hope so, but somehow doubt it, because I feel she will just continue making so many bad blues she will eventually self-destruct, taking Kurt and Focks with her...

lycheemartini

VIP Member
So her mother asked Emily to apologise to Sarah??? Are you serious? After Emily actually asked her to pleeeaaaase bring a normal cake and sezza just ignored it??!! I can't with her parents.
Don’t upset the HoLiStIc HeAtH PrInCeSs!!

that blog was funny!
Sarah: (in vlog) multi tasking is really HaRd
Also Sarah: I am the QuEeN of MuLtI tAsKiNg

🙄

dizzypraline

• Wow

I've grown up with real trees my whole life i recently bought a fake tree because the trend is making them unreasonably priced. I'm on the Gold Coast.

I am Australian too. I don't know anyone who gets a real tree, most people just ge the plastic/kmart ones
Melbourne here and have had a real tree every year my whole life. Smells just like Christmas.

• Heart

Tmmccaul

She totally is talking about the photos in her stories because she is trying to get a sponsorship with chatter books or whatever that company is called. I’ve seen a bunch of influencers sponsored by them

• Wow
  • Angry

Moogun

so basically i follow a fitness influencer who’s in the works of releasing an app for workouts, meals etc. She own several gyms etc and I truuuuly trust her guides! Anyway she’s been posting about how her app will be delayed due to apple having higher “standards“ than android... she posted this screenshot from apple on her story and I just imediately thought of Sarah and her app.... I just wanna know what kind of sources Sarah has for her bs cooking.

also it could be different because Sarah’s app is ONLY food but idk

also also. The girl who posted this said she’s been working on this app for a year due to it taking so much more time that she thought. So do we know how long Sunee’s been in the works?..

View attachment 339631
I BET this is why there is no calorie or nutritional info in the book, because she can get it onto the app store easier

I guess there is a few reasons for this.

The most pressing being; whilst I am utterly disappointed, and down right devastated Millie has allegedly teamed up with Sarah, there is no harmful content that she has posted herself. Millies Instagram is still *currently* dedicated to recipes and evidence based graphics for the most part. Whereas quack head ‘nutritionist’ has an Instagram dedicated to pseudoscience and damaging information such as anti-vax and ‘leaky gut’ cures. So whilst we didn’t know the other nutritionist (don’t remember her name lol) was working for Sarah at the time, at least we could comment on how damaging her information was.

All that has been said so far about DietitianEditition working for Sunee is pure speculation – I mean Sarah isn’t known for her truth telling either, she could be making the whole thing up.

As I said earlier, if Millie is in fact working for Sarah, I’m so disappointed beyond measure. It’s honestly a stab to the whole industry who works tirelessly to rectify the damage of social media influencers. I have no sympathy if things go wrong, and frankly this is a massive indicator of her character; I mean hey she called out Sarah and Caleb (The Tropeaka Founder) for their tropeaka podcast saying it’s absolutely dangerous misinformation — and now she works for them through a sponsorship, so do what you will what that information lol $$$. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I just felt it was a little unorthodox to name names without confirmation.

That is just my reasoning for not wanting to share but it’s out now so yolo.

And hey, if she finds tropeaka a good protein powder then maybe she genuinely finds Sarah’s fun free meals delicious 🤢😂.
Maybe she feels like working with someone who she believes is doing damage would be a good thing? If she can correct and educate the person whom she distrusts, then all the better for the consumers

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
Not to defend her, but that is almost 2 hours, especially with traffic and/or traffic lights
we already discussed this extensively but it’s really not. I live in Sydney and understand the traffic and getting from south north vice versus PLUS the comment was in jest at her constant exaggeration.

Moogun

This is interesting to bring up. I wonder if this girl has any trademark on her name. Not sure how it works in other countries, but in the US, if you have any use of a word that’s trademarked, whether part of a name/sentence or just the word, and are using it to make money, you have to change it. Unfortunately, I know this from experience. I used to have a blog and IG handle that was 3 words, and one of the words was trademarked. A lawyer reached out to me and I had 7 days to change it.
In Aus, the name and the product need to be associated. There's a few things that need to be established, but the main one is whether their target audiences are similar; they don't need to have identical audiences. Obviously if the name is trade marked or registered, you can't use it.

For example, if Kim Sunee was instead a DIY creator who made a book about painting, that's very different. But since Kim Sunee already has a cookbook out, and has an audience that is interested in her food and nutrition advice then the audience is similar.

You also need to consider reach. If Kim has a cookbook out but it has terrible sales, and she only has a few hundred followers then it'll be hard for Kim to argue that Sarah is infringing copyright laws. The other aspect is whether Sarah even knows about Kim, which is probable given their similar audiences (although not necessarily)

I'm not a lawyer so please anyone correct me if you know otherwise, but you don't need to have a trademark in place as long as you can establish similar audiences and/or it's probably the accused could have come into contact with your product and ripped it off.

Just going back to the topic of whether she has infringed on Mattel’s trademark and copyright regarding the use and likeness of Barbie, I have contacted Barbie and Mattel via Instagram and included screen shots as well as details about Sarah and White Fox Boutique. Maybe nothing will come of it.
Maybe something will. If White Fox had any sense and legal team, they would have cleared this with Mattel and sought an exemption prior to the shoot - maybe they did. Particularly given one of the pieces is called “Skipper”. But if they didn’t....then good luck Sarah....Mattel don’t like their trademark being infringed and are known to be quite litigious in protecting their brand...
Slightly off topic, but that reminds me that a local bar wanted to do a Harry Potter trivia night, and were sent a cease and desist letter hahaha. A bloody local bar! They changed it to "Magic and Wizards" or something like that

sopheline

Why does this happen every time?
1. Delete the evidence
2. Pretend it didn’t happen
3. Overshare you toddler to compensate
4. Get away with it

It’s literally a scandal a month right now and she just gets away with it.
I wouldn’t be surprised if she purposefully did it to increase engagement before her shitty launch. She knows she’ll get away with it using the above method. I hope her shitty collection doesn’t sell out but we know it will 🙄

Reactions: 10

Whatthehell66

For anyone who liked the creativity from adobe post check out @matthewdavidjohnson and @ladyandacat

for our international community they are from Australian Bachelor franchise and very similar to Kurt and Sezzy. Live on the beach, have a toddler and engaged. They are actually genuine though and I find their skits funny not cringe.

Gecko7.7.7

“I am such a grandma I go to bed at 8:30pm every night, don’t judge me! I can’t stay awake any later than that so I listen to my body!! I’m an old lady I know but don’t judge me!”

“I am such a boss and just so so busy I work all day and stay up so late to keep working omg I didn’t get to bed until midnight last night now my day is ruined just because of how hard I work omg nobody works harder than me!”

Which one is it Sarah? You’re staying up awfully late past your bed time working! Posing in the mirror advertising your shitty clothes really must take it out of you! Poor thing, nobody works as hard as you ☹
this pic sums it up well.

Attachments