Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SarahTommy

It’s really sad isn’t it! Instagram is really just la-la land. You can’t just block people in real life if they have a different opinion than you. Also what if any of those blocked people have supported Sarah (and her lavish lifestyle) in the past or even currently.. now she’s giving them the middle finger by blocking them. There will come a day these influencers need to start being held accountable. Just like magazines and airbrushing etc from the 90s and before.
That’s both my accounts blocked now for Sez
So I’m confused why is her smoked salmon almost white? I mean I’m not aussie I’m canadian but I’ve never seen smoked salmon so light. Looks like turkey breast
She probably wants people to think she’s preggers

Reactions: 10
It’s another person that Kurt follows that always seemed odd to me. Some woman named Ashleigh. Except Ashleigh has virtually no online footprint and doesn’t seem like someone he would just follow by virtue of finding her content interesting. Have a scroll through her profile.The similarities (and the amount of thinspo!) are mind boggling.
Ash is a real person, they know each other from when he was living out in the hills, though not from the same school (She went to mine). Far down in his insta he's in a couple of photos with her. You're right about her online presence being practically invisible though.

Reactions: 10

em2346

I remember last year they didn’t have a Christmas tree they had a tiny, “natchural” and “native Australian” wreath thing hanging on their hanging chair. Don’t think she’ll have a tree somehow.

Reactions: 9

plant_lover

That gave me the best chuckle here’s the vlog that includes the cake hahah
And in the comments of the actual post, a bunch of people outed it as Sarah and linked to the video where she made the ice block! :LOL:
yeah!! but i noticed that the OP reddit user deleted all of the comments refering to their sister bein Sarah. I searched up the reddit user name too but the account has been deleted.

Bluesky32114

For anyone who liked the creativity from adobe post check out @matthewdavidjohnson and @ladyandacat

for our international community they are from Australian Bachelor franchise and very similar to Kurt and Sezzy. Live on the beach, have a toddler and engaged. They are actually genuine though and I find their skits funny not cringe.
Nah, whilst I generally like/appreciate them I find their IG monetising over the top and very exaggerated. They also appear to promote anything and everything... from Hello Fresh to Next AU to Swisse to Fitbit to VW and now Connoisseur ice cream.

Bink

This must have happened before I started watching, she gave Kurt veneers for a birthday gift? Unless someone has said that's what they wanted, that's a terrible gift. Don't just assume everyone wants to have cosmetic work done... I'm proud of him for not bending to her pressure.

Tee_134

Side note but I bought esmi skin stuff a while back (probably the only influencer trap I’ve fallen into) and I was not impressed by it at all. No difference to my skin (skin is pretty clear anyway) but massive waste of money.

Has anyone tried to message esmi about how problematic sarah is to try and get the sponsorship revoked? Worth a shot I guess!

Moogun

I'm 99% sure they aren't the ones deleting and blocking. It's literally a full time job, so they have to be paying someone (or a team?? 😂)
They probably have alerts turned on for certain keywords. I know you can for YouTube.

• Wow

Spicy_bananas

Here we are yet again (after only one week! Jesus!), the post to choose the next thread title.

Please vote for your favorite:

Sarah’s day 15: box gap faked, fails to vaccinate, ew I’m an XS not a size 8
Sarahs Day #15: XS in everything, photoshopping her legs thin, obsessed with wed-shredding
Sarahs day #15: A Barbie girl in a thigh-gap photoshop world, face of plastic, it's fantastic!
Sarah’s Day #15: She’s a Barbie girl in her own world, face of plastic, it’s fantastic!
Sarah’s day 15: photoshopping a thigh gap, more cultural appropriation mishaps, using her stans for yet another quick money grab
Sarah's Day #15 Followers bail, sweatshop sales, spambots for engagement & Photoshop fails
Sarah's Day #15 Sunee App coming soon, no breakfast before noon, Barbie and tie-dye? A 90s loon
Sarah's Day #15 Photoshop my thigh gap, 2020 won't see Sunee App, Fake tan? I just slip, slop, slap
Might I add that the titles suggested by @Alphabean124 (Sarah’s day 15: box gap faked, fails to vaccinate, ew I’m an XS not a size 8) and @emememily have the most upvotes in their original posts.

Carly1121

Do you work for her? ;)
NGL, you're not the first to ask this question as a newcomer and then get uncovered as a spy of hers looking for tips on how to fix her PR nightmare of an existence.
Haha Na I'm just curious I have so many different things to say but the first one was the project come backs I still follow her but not because I like her

Moogun

Should the ad be declared in the title? I don't really know the laws in Australia around declaration of sponsors and ads.
It's considered a good faith act to include "#sponsored" or "#ad", but from what I understand the new code doesn't enforce that

saltysday

My 2 favs

Sarah's Day #15 Followers bail, sweatshop sales, spambots for engagement & Photoshop fails
Sarahs Day #15: XS in everything, photoshopping her legs thin, obsessed with wed-shredding

Moogun

View attachment 332493
View attachment 332494
View attachment 332495View attachment 332496
Sarah’s last 4 followers - they all look like bot accounts. Why does she need to do that? She must realise her rivals are growing past here while she’s stuck at the same point for a while.
You should 100% report that, especially with the screenshots

Yeah look I’m a doctor and that’s the furthest thing from the truth. If your immune system was under functioning you would be sicker, not more well. There’s no point getting all technical and going into all of the pathophysiology, however the best example to demonstrate this is when cancer patients die of a common cold when we’ve completely ablated their immune system with chemo.
Naturopaths have a role to play and for some people are great in certain situations but they really need to stay in their lane.
Ah well, there you go. I think my Nat was trying to prove a point that people lie about never getting sick, especially when they say they haven't been sick in decades

PinkTuna

So I’m confused why is her smoked salmon almost white? I mean I’m not aussie I’m canadian but I’ve never seen smoked salmon so light. Looks like turkey breast
I think she said she doesn't like it smoked as is so she grills it before eating

• Sick