Sarah's Day #14 Critic banning, stan scamming, wedding planning & fake tanning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah’s last 4 followers - they all look like bot accounts. Why does she need to do that? She must realise her rivals are growing past here while she’s stuck at the same point for a while.
I just had a look and there are so many of these fake profiles scattered as I scrolled down her followers. Possibly trying to make up for the losses. I don’t believe she randomly got 1,500 new followers in a day after losing pretty much that exact amount in the 2 days prior.

Reactions: 29
They’re at the park and neither of them are playing or engaging with Fox. Sarah sitting far away with her head in the phone & Kurt following him around while also on his phone. I can’t. 🤯

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Just a PSA - I just checked and the MAJORITY of her activewear stock is STILL there. She's about to launch multiple new products (pjs, bad skincare etc). Embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She totally is talking about the photos in her stories because she is trying to get a sponsorship with chatter books or whatever that company is called. I’ve seen a bunch of influencers sponsored by them

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Not to defend her, but that is almost 2 hours, especially with traffic and/or traffic lights
we already discussed this extensively but it’s really not. I live in Sydney and understand the traffic and getting from south north vice versus PLUS the comment was in jest at her constant exaggeration.

Reactions: 11
The irony of her being upset with that comment
I am surprised she replied instead of blocking. I guess since is about Kurt she doesn't care much and gives her the chance to reply with "kindness" and show how the haters always going to hate.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I am surprised she replied instead of blocking. I guess since is about Kurt she doesn't care much and gives her the chance to reply with "kindness" and show how the haters always going to hate.
I’m baaaack! Couldn’t stay away from the nastiness that is Sarah’s day. So didn’t she herself on the Adobe ad slap a sticker on Kurt that said “shave head”!!!! And didn’t she herself double over with laughter when he showed his new haircut to her. So right back at ya Sarah you’re such an awesome kind human being!! And the ONLY reason she left that up there was so her vile stans could show their true nasty colours as well - and yep there’s lots of those comments there!!!! What an awesome tribe 😒 they all deserve each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Ha ha boys = smelly. Sarah make funny joke haha everyone laugh. How old are you? Why do feel the need to label your fiancé and SON smelly?? If Fox is smelly isn’t that a reflection on your tit house parenting?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
hate to agree with her on this one but it always takes longer to drive from one side of Sydney to the other. Especially northern beaches.
Yeah for once she got her timing somewhat accurate. Really hate that she's at dunbar park...far too close to me!

Reactions: 5
She publicly makes fun of his hair then hates on someone who agrees? Makes total sense

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
There's some rippers coming out now...are these comments from some of our Tattlers??!
I was the one defending S&S. I'm now blocked :) which makes me happy because I asked her to block me a while back (at the time for my mental health, she was just triggering me too badly and I didn't even want to know anything about what she was up to) At the time she didn't block me - just deleted my comment. So now I got what I wanted, sucked in Sarah! Plus, my comment wasn't even rude or nasty - she's soooo fragile.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I was the one defending S&S. I'm now blocked :) which makes me happy because I asked her to block me a while back (at the time for my mental health, she was just triggering me too badly and I didn't even want to know anything about what she was up to) At the time she didn't block me - just deleted my comment. So now I got what I wanted, sucked in Sarah! Plus, my comment wasn't even rude or nasty - she's soooo fragile.
* it's her ego that is so fragile 🤕

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She publicly makes fun of his hair then hates on someone who agrees? Makes total sense
The fact that in her latest Instagram post she says “When you do life back to front” like who are you to decide that getting married after having a child is “wrong”. This woman is so problematic, she needs to be regulated in what ridiculous messages she sends to young girls!

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.