Sarah's Day #12 BIPOC disrespected, dog neglected, face injected & possibly covid-infected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to note - the girl from Sabi told me she was on leave, and also has a full time job so potentially why some emails have gone unanswered for a bit. She probably fulfilled all (real) orders before she left and then decided to have a break.

Reactions: 16
What if we tag in Sabis post those podcasts that discuss influencers and love to suck up her arse?
I wouldn’t get Sabi involved into much more drama. Looking at the replies, she seemed like such a sweet person who probably hates conflict, and already has been through a lot. For now, she just needs our support while she figures out the legal stuff.

Reactions: 16
What if we tag in Sabis post those podcasts that discuss influencers and love to suck up her arse?
Im pretty sure outspoken will be discussing it, but I think they are waiting to speak with sabi and soul/for her to release a proper statement about it.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Im pretty sure outspoken will be discussing it, but I think they are waiting to speak with sabi and soul/for her to release a proper statement about it.
I really hope they do. And since I believe they read here, Outspoken, if you do talk about this please do so objectively and don't make Sarah out to be the victim. She is not.

This is also not the first time she has done this. She has also publically blasted:

Hawaiian Airlines after her flight was delayed. Her stans harassed the company.

A local tradie who fitted her windows (luckily he isn't on IG so her stans had no one to bully).

Doxxes people whose DM's or comments she doesn't agree with.

She has even done it to Kurt when he went to a wedding against her wishes (she wasn't invited) and she faked her "fragile baby bird" illness to try and guilt him into staying. Her stans savagely went for him on his Instagram accusing him of abandoning her.

She knows exactly what she's doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Ok so I know this is off topic but I just discovered this random Instagram account and realized her son’s name is Fox, so I went looking, and .... lo and behold .... Sarah’s white fox pyjamas .... she named her child after Sarah’s.... I can’t
02612668-8E21-4BD4-85B6-48B05C6554EE.png
654CEF62-060D-4290-9625-7D3FFFA456FA.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
Ok so I know this is off topic but I just discovered this random Instagram account and realized her son’s name is Fox, so I went looking, and .... lo and behold .... Sarah’s white fox pyjamas .... she named her child after Sarah’s.... I can’t
View attachment 314851View attachment 314852
Adding on to your post, I came across this account a while ago and I’m sure she’s named her baby after Fox but flipped the name 🥴

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
A few ideas:
Sarah's Day #13 Stans attack, lips are whack, works out at a hen’s, can’t handle the flak
Sarah's Day #13 Lips are nuu, ignored FAQ, didn’t get pillows so a tantrum she threw

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Adding on to your post, I came across this account a while ago and I’m sure she’s named her baby after Fox but flipped the name 🥴
The first account: PT/YouTuber - bleached hair, the name is strange but the pyjamas that’s too much.

The second account: Emoji mum 🌊 🦊- that’s too much, same bleached hair and tan, food photos at supermarket, active wear and long jacket.

Sezzy constantly calls out the ‘hAtErZz’ - aka trolls and forums. I’d be much more scared of these stans that try to copy her life. It’s sad and pathetic that any grown woman would aspire to copy an influencers to this degree.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Sarah’s day #13: slandering stans as best friends, bruised lips and all white to my sisters hens.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually can’t with the people naming their kids fox copying Sarah. It’s actually so concerning tbh.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I imagine their coverage will go something like "As we all know Sarah has been trying to embrace cultural diversity and this time is buying Moroccan pillows for her house. She also went out of her way to buy from a small business. She's trying and doesn't get enough credit for that, people are so quick to think the worst. Yes, she shouldn't have went after them that way but she wasn't to know that her followers would attack the business and when she knew she asked them to stop. The business should have replied, of course people are going to resort to other methods to get their attention if they don't answer you know?"

Does it seem like to anyone else that her problematic episodes are happening more frequently? No wonder the guy from Two Palms has to come and supervise the daily podcasts, even in the middle of the night.

I also agree with what was mentioned a little bit back that sabiandsoul really should have responded to Sarah in the timeframe. It's part of the responsibility of owning and operating business. And I also agree that the punishment doesn't fit the crime so to speak and I hope that missing replying to a couple of messages from the wrong person doesn't have to much of a long term effect for her. Influencer culture is so bizarre.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I also agree with what was mentioned a little bit back that sabiandsoul really should have responded to Sarah in the timeframe. It's part of the responsibility of owning and operating business. And I also agree that the punishment doesn't fit the crime so to speak and I hope that missing replying to a couple of messages from the wrong person doesn't have to much of a long term effect for her. Influencer culture is so bizarre.
As a small business owner myself, I agree that its best practice to respond to emails in a timely manner. But we don't know the other side of the story... maybe someone she knew became ill (covid?!) thus her focus wasn't on the business (given that she's already mentioned its a side hustle & she works full time elsewhere). Maybe she had a baby, or maybe her daughter had a baby (i just had a baby within the last month and haven't been on top of emails!) Seriously, anything could have happened. And Sarah exaggerated about the timeline that it all happened, and has also been known to not respond to customers & people who had donated money for weeks! Very hypocritical of her.

Reactions: 20
I’ve come to the conclusion I think Kurts family really dislikes Sarah which is why they’re always with Sarah’s. Queen Kate lives km’s away from the rest of the Tilse family but seems so freaking connected. She seems to have a genuine bond

• Heart
Reactions: 43
As a small business owner myself, I agree that its best practice to respond to emails in a timely manner. But we don't know the other side of the story... maybe someone she knew became ill (covid?!) thus her focus wasn't on the business (given that she's already mentioned its a side hustle & she works full time elsewhere). Maybe she had a baby, or maybe her daughter had a baby (i just had a baby within the last month and haven't been on top of emails!) Seriously, anything could have happened. And Sarah exaggerated about the timeline that it all happened, and has also been known to not respond to customers & people who had donated money for weeks! Very hypocritical of her.
I agree that we don't know what happened - whether it was an accidental read the emails and forgot to respond (we've all done it) or something that took her away from being able to operate the business. But if it was something that took her away, I think like with employment there's an obligation to let your customers or potential customers know that you're unavailable - it wouldn't take long to post on message on her IG account that she would be uncontactable for the time being.

Reactions: 7
Small business, large business, whatever. It is, in my opinion, peak bogan to call our brands for perceived wrong doing. The only time I think it’s ok is when racism, sexism or homophobia are involved. Which interestingly Sarah’s Day has been accused of.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve come to the conclusion I think Kurts family really dislikes Sarah which is why they’re always with Sarah’s. Queen Kate lives km’s away from the rest of the Tilse family but seems so freaking connected. She seems to have a genuine bond
Your conclusion is correct - also Sarah's own family don't think much of 'Sarah's Day'

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.