Sarah's Day #12 BIPOC disrespected, dog neglected, face injected & possibly covid-infected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t laugh, thought I’d give it a try! I’m not good with rhyming, but maybe someone can upgrade it? 😜

Sarah’s Day #13 - Princess all in white, fake tanned, botox bruised, narcissist killing small businesses.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How fucked up you must be, when you ask for opinion about your wedding dress million of minions that you don't even know? How can she call them friends? ?
I also wanted to say, the day I found GG was so liberating because finally I knew I wasn't alone in what I was thinking about her.

Lol look at her baby shower and gender reveal parties as examples, I don’t think she had a “friend” there who wasn’t in some way affiliated with her. She has NO friends.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Sarah’s Day #13 - Sissy is friendless, complaints are endless, pillow apology horrendous

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 110
Sarah's Day #13 - must be the center of attention, killing small businesses with bullying and aggression, zero self-reflection

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
My message above was in no way defending Sarah. I’m self employed and I answer all emails first thing before anything else mon - fri. I also check social media comments. A business is nothing without its customers.

I’m fully aware of all of Sarahs drama, I’ve been on GG for years and then moved here earlier this year. Regardless of Sarahs antics, this other business should keep on top of emails. Even if you have a full time job, it’s no excuse in my opinion. I doubt they gets hundreds every day. Whether Sarah was being truthful about not receiving a response is another story. Her screenshots didn’t look edited but I wouldn’t put it past her.
so I agree with you in that it sounds like this small business should have better communication. The thing is though, a business having poor communication or ignoring emails DOES NOT equal fraud(a Scam). Fraud literally would mean she’s doing in on purpose and in deceit for financial gains. Was that business doing it on purpose in a deceitful way for money ? We don’t know (but probably not) and neither does Sarah which is why calling this business fraudulent was way out of line and defamatory.

Even if we go as far as to say this business has horrible practices and literally sucks that does not make them scammers/fraudulent

Sabi should turn the comments off
If she wants to sue at some point it’s probably better to leave them on. The comments are evidence Sarah’s remarks had a negative impact on her business.

Reactions: 24
I’m so sad for this girl because Sarah doesn’t actually give a tit about her. She is just posting so people think she’s a good person after everything. She uses people. The same with the girls from her campaign. It’s SO transparent to us who aren’t blind followers and it’s disgusting. Her motives are so obvious.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Sarah's day: Release the stans, naturally tan, shorten Kurts lifespan, wear white to upstage the bride's plan!
Feel free to play with elements of this..😁

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Sarah's Day #13 - Bruising on her lips, true narcissist, missing pillow makes her flips

Sarah's Day #13 - Unleashes her Sissys army, sorry not in her vocabulary, the real scam is Sunee

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did anyone else find it weird that Kurt said the story behind his new haircut was that Sarah said he should get it ? His balding probably didn’t fit her aesthetics.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
random post but came across this fan in tagged photos and while I applaud her fitness journey and decision for a breast reduction I can’t help but feel off about the content.
Just seems like an example of the negative self esteem issues sarah portrays. Then is it motivation for self care 🤷🏻‍♀️
(Blurred out insta handle but both photos of the same person)

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Did anyone else find it weird that Kurt said the story behind his new haircut was that Sarah said he should get it ? His balding probably didn’t fit her aesthetics.
She said he should get it, and then films him and laughs because it looks tit??! FFS that is so mean.

Her hair is thin too, they match when they both have their hair slicked back into a tiny blonde pigtail. Kurt just shave your whole head, you would look fine.

Dunno if anyone remembers the “stop the knot”video from years ago when a couple guys ran around chopping off man buns; I wish someone would do that to her 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sarah’s Day #13 - bruised lips, hands on hips. Where are the inserts for my pillow slips?

• Haha
Reactions: 85
I’ve been tempted so many times today to post on my personal account and make my friends/family aware of what she’s done to this poor business. But the fucked up thing is I’m AFRAID. And I mentioned to you guys that I wanted to compile a blog post.....again, I’m just TERRIFIED. Her fans are horrifying, they ruin lives on the internet! I clicked on so many of their pages (going through the “scam” messages) and so many of these young girls have their own little side hustles and blogs that they promote. So how do they not see how wrong this is to do to a small business?? I’m shocked. I feel so powerless. Sarah’s instagram and YT look perfect because of all the blocking and deleting. This is horrible, she needs to be ended now. But how?? This is insane to me

Reactions: 49
THREAD TITLE Suggestions (never done this so sorry if they aren’t formatted right etc) 🙂

Sarah’s Day #13 - Look at me I’ve been scammed, attack of the Stans, belittling her man, girl has no friends

Sarah’s Day #13 - Look at me all in white, fillers looking shite, so uptight, nasty stans unite

Sarah’s Day #13 - All I do is moan, lips overblown, stans throwing stones, don’t you like my fish bone xylophone?
🤣

Had to get the fish in there somewhere hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Sarah’s day #13 - small business shaming, always complaining, activewear restock failing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I’ve been tempted so many times today to post on my personal account and make my friends/family aware of what she’s done to this poor business. But the fucked up thing is I’m AFRAID. And I mentioned to you guys that I wanted to compile a blog post.....again, I’m just TERRIFIED. Her fans are horrifying, they ruin lives on the internet! I clicked on so many of their pages (going through the “scam” messages) and so many of these young girls have their own little side hustles and blogs that they promote. So how do they not see how wrong this is to do to a small business?? I’m shocked. I feel so powerless. Sarah’s instagram and YT look perfect because of all the blocking and deleting. This is horrible, she needs to be ended now. But how?? This is insane to me
Have all the receipts ready when they come for you. Go through previous threads and reddits (it will be so time-consuming because there is so many but it’ll be worth it). Who knows, couple pages earlier we saw a stan who changed her mind after seeing the evidence (or the lack of evidence in Sabi&soul’s case), she then apologised and deleted her comment. There is hope for some of them. Maybe share your blogs and socials if you’re comfortable then we can come and defend you.

Reactions: 15
🧐 How about everyone that has receipts including screenshots or screen recordings of previous episodes of Scuz Day saga posts them here now and then we can easily use and link to them?

-- or is it possible to have just one thread for receipts? We could link to that thread on the begining of our commentary threads.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.