Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maxibon

I’m shaking with anger. I am absolutely disgusted by this child, I couldn’t help myself I had to message her. Fuck her, no words can describe how fucking awful she is.
B50C6070-2B7D-4659-A027-74455BF51FC5.png
D198EF31-16F2-48E9-8AAB-AAC121431490.png
AB1F44D0-A7E2-40E1-83D4-5F368E4CFC2A.png

• Heart
Reactions: 133

gizmo21

Poor Scuzzy had to cancel pilates. If ONLY she had a fkg pilates room in her house that she can use at any time of the day???🤦

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

user1995

Do you think she has people who block/delete for her? Otherwise she would surely be on it all day deleting and blocking every second comment or person

DE0DC40D-5B52-4283-804D-89229944E7EC.png

no sezzy, you’ve just realised you’re in the wrong because the website states No Cushion Only orders due to Covid.
how embarrassing

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 94

Pumpwater

THIS is what I so passionately hate about that vile cunt Sarah. If she had received her pillows, she would have never shared their Instagram to support this small business with her stans because she god forbid had to pay with her own money, but because it’s been ever so slightly delayed she gets all high and mighty and gets 14 year olds to tarnish someone’s business. We don’t know what this business owner has gone through. We’ve been through a FUCKING PANDEMIC. Some things slip through the cracks. Human error happens. As always she only ever shows anything that confirms her bias through a few screenshots - and then tries and act all “posi vibes” with a beach photo and deflect from what she’s done.

I hate her. I hate her. I hate her.

• Heart
Reactions: 90
Sarah, you are a deadset lunatic. Which one is it - are you 1) not going to exercise on a hens weekend because that's lame or 2) happy to be sleeping in the lounge room on the floor so you can get up early to exercise?
Can you please confirm if you are in fact someone that 1) hustles till midnight every night because you're a #boss or 2) someone that goes to bed at 9 pm every night because you're a "nanna"?
Please let us know, are you 1) a holistic health princess that "grounds" yourself to earth, would never put nasty vaccines into your son's body (let alone ReFINEd SuGAr) and eats only organic, or 2) are you loaded up on injectibles to the point you're not even recognisable?

In the last 12 hours alone, this absolute trainwreck of a woman has contradicted every aspect of her identity. I honestly couldn't imagine anything worse than 3 days away with her. What a complete mess.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 90

Alibee

Sarah’s Day #13 - bruised lips, hands on hips. Where are the inserts for my pillow slips?

• Haha
Reactions: 85

thatblondegirl

I'm just going ahead and reporting each Stan account as spam that writes "SCAM!" on that poor business account. Unless they have first-hand experience that is just not okay...ffs the little business has under 2k followers :(

bitchface.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 82

2xblended

VIP Member
Look guys I HATE Sarah with a passion but she did try to contact them via email AND Instagram. She should delete those stories RIGHT now though as the company is obviously going to reach out to her. She’s still an actual piece of shit though.
Sorry I can't agree with you because she didn't use her personal insta to bring attention to this issue (she does have one, by the way), she used her business insta knowing it would weaponize her stans. That's an abuse of power.
Had she waited, the business would have responded. Or she could have phoned them. Or simply cancelled the order and gotten a refund. There's a million ways to resolve the issue without literally naming and shaming them, particularly because you know that you're possibly killing a small business during the pandemic. Over fucking cushion inserts, not medicine that you require urgently, no less.
A little perspective and a little tact goes a long way. She handled this badly. It's made worse by the fact that it's not the first time she has outed a business thereby unreasonably creating a shit storm for them to wade through.
The issue is she wants things done her way and she wants it done now, or else she'll flex and ruin your reputation without a second's thought.
Let's not forget that her stans paid for her ebook, didn't get the link, reached out to her repeatedly and got ignored, and only when they spammed her comments and it gained notice did she respond to them- calling them stupid and bitching that she had to spend the day responding to emails about the issue.
I'm not even going into her and whitefox ignoring all the questions about long queues, back orders, incorrect shipments, product quality, and the lack of answers to emails and DMs about her activewear.

Again, sorry, I understand the point you were making but it's not applicable to someone who has Sarah's track record and the double standard she applies to herself vs. her paying customers.

• Heart
Reactions: 82

deeghv54

Ok so I know this is off topic but I just discovered this random Instagram account and realized her son’s name is Fox, so I went looking, and .... lo and behold .... Sarah’s white fox pyjamas .... she named her child after Sarah’s.... I can’t
02612668-8E21-4BD4-85B6-48B05C6554EE.png
654CEF62-060D-4290-9625-7D3FFFA456FA.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 78

bonni03

Chatty Member
Every time I hear “yeah the boys” or “yeah the girls” I lose 100 brain cells. They are high schoolers, their mentality hasn’t progressed at all since then

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Badjelly

A7C4C1DC-94E5-498E-8273-C8094779D27E.jpeg

Ok but when have they ACTUALLY done any of those things as a family? Bush walks? Surfing? Rock climbing? I don’t understand how her stans don’t see through these bullsh*t captions? They literally do not, ever, do these things.
Also, “fun and flirty” ...? 🤢 Does she get her rocks off going rock climbing? Sounds like she’s writing an abstinence article for a teenage magazine.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 77

bonni03

Chatty Member
How is she going to deal travelling and interacting with other humans?
Kombucha shots, bodybloom cocktails and sneaky runs while others are hanging out, sleeping or doing activities. Let’s hope she isn’t suggesting to cook for everyone.
Overcompensating and acting like an attention seeker child to try and make others laugh. Getting too competitive in the games and making everyone feel uncomfortable. Blowing up Kurt’s phone because she is codependent. Can’t wait 😂

The fact she is turning up in her range rover with her lips freshly done and a suitcase full of nuu nuuutrals to ensure she gets some good content and does anything but be present and relatable, is making me fucking cringe so hard. Literal second hand embarrassment. Girl needs to come back to earth, get some pink gin, a penis straw and have some cheese and biscuits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74