Sarah's Day #12 BIPOC disrespected, dog neglected, face injected & possibly covid-infected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's awfully quiet today....Im hoping she got a sneaky little letter from a solicitor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Does anyone else find it crazy that a couple of weeks ago she did a whole campaign on anti bullying and this week she and her stans are bulllying. I feel like hashtagging rise above on everyone of those scam comments

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Now that south aus is going into lockdown (from a melbournian - you can do this SA!) and seeing influencer Leah Itsines talk about it on her stories you realise that there are good and mature influencers out there

Reactions: 17
What gets me the most about this WHOLE cushion situation is that this !28! year old woman couldn’t be mature enough to dispute this situation privately. She could of contacted her bank or tried to contact the company again. Yes, the company should be more diligent with responding but like you guys have mentioned here- who knows what the situation is. However, Sarah chose to publicly shame this company which she KNEW would cause an absolute tit storm with her 12 year old “fans”. She cannot sit there and post an Insta story saying SISsyS be nice! And rambling on about your toxic positivity. duck off bleep, you used YOUR power and following to get what you wanted, without even batting an eyelash to what this company has to now deal with. !!YOU KNEW WHAT YOU WERE DOING!!! These stans are literally making up stories saying they were scammed too off this poor company and it’s not even true. Imagine being ambushed on your page by idiots that just want their 5 minutes of fame. You caused this Sarah, you absolute swine of society.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I honestly don't think we should be speculating so much about whether or not a small business, who has clarified it's not her full-time job, should have had the decency to get back to someone during a pandemic. Again, we have no idea what this person is going through, there are so many things that can hinder a person's ability to get back to someone, and I think it's rude to enforce the expectation that no matter what, you should attend to a business. That really speaks to consumerism coming before people's wellbeing, and I am not for that at all. With the order being cancelled, perhaps there were no other orders being fulfilled so whatever was going on, the owner may not have had the time to reply to what she thought was just a query and not a paying customer, since there were no orders on her end.

I think we can practise some empathy and realise that even if you are different, you don't know what this person is going through, and the least on their mind could be replying to an influencer, Sarah none the less. I don't want to come off as rude, just offering some insight to things.

In saying that, I'm pretty active on this thread now but the last thing you guys would think whilst reading my posts is that I'm currently being admitted into a mental health ward with my baby and whilst pregnant to be treated for antenatal depression and PTSD. I just wanted to add that to show that you never really know what's going on in someone's life, even if things look normal ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Now that south aus is going into lockdown (from a melbournian - you can do this SA!) and seeing influencer Leah Itsines talk about it on her stories you realise that there are good and mature influencers out there
South Australian here (thank you for your support - hopefully it is just for a couple of weeks!) and it really is lovely to see people like Leah spreading the love. However she does seem to be a fan of Sarah and has bought her products in the past and my heart broke when I saw that. I was like noooo you’re too good to be fooled into Sarah’s stupidity!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I honestly don't think we should be speculating so much about whether or not a small business, who has clarified it's not her full-time job, should have had the decency to get back to someone during a pandemic. Again, we have no idea what this person is going through, there are so many things that can hinder a person's ability to get back to someone, and I think it's rude to enforce the expectation that no matter what, you should attend to a business. That really speaks to consumerism coming before people's wellbeing, and I am not for that at all. With the order being cancelled, perhaps there were no other orders being fulfilled so whatever was going on, the owner may not have had the time to reply to what she thought was just a query and not a paying customer, since there were no orders on her end.

I think we can practise some empathy and realise that even if you are different, you don't know what this person is going through, and the least on their mind could be replying to an influencer, Sarah none the less. I don't want to come off as rude, just offering some insight to things.

In saying that, I'm pretty active on this thread now but the last thing you guys would think whilst reading my posts is that I'm currently being admitted into a mental health ward with my baby and whilst pregnant to be treated for antenatal depression and PTSD. I just wanted to add that to show that you never really know what's going on in someone's life, even if things look normal ❤
This shook me so much and I feel so sorry for what you're going through. It's hard for me to put words together but what I definitely want to say is that I wish you and your baby nothing but the best. I can't even imagine what it feels like but it must take an enormous amount of strength to fight it. You've got it girl and you can do it. BIG HUG ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This shook me so much and I feel so sorry for what you're going through. It's hard for me to put words together but what I definitely want to say is thatI wish you and your baby nothing but the best. I can't even imagine what it feels like but it must take an enormous amount of strength to fight it. You've got it girl and you are amazing. BIG HUG ❤❤❤❤
Thank you so much, your words means so much! I just wanted to use it as an example of how we really can never know what's going on in other people's lives, so unless the issue was to do with something bigger such as actual fraud or bigotry, we should all be giving the benefit of the doubt and no less in a pandemic.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I am so sorry to hear that. Fellow PTSD sufferer as well so feel free to message anytime. ❤ Take care of yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 16

I wholeheartedly agree. And I wish nothing but the best for you, it sounds like you're going through a really hard time & I hope you get through it ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Massive hugs and strength to you. I have been to hell and back with my post natal anxiety, so I’m wishing you all the best. You can get through this ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Oh honey my heart goes out to you, fellow ptsd, depression sufferer here too ♡ so brave of you to share that with us, thank you and reach out if you need some extra support, here for you ♡

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thank you so much guys, means so much to me I can't put into words. So glad to be in this community of strong and supportive people, lots of love to you all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27

I’m so sorry to hear about what you’re going through, I know how debilitating mental health struggles can be. Your bubbas are so lucky to have a mama who is doing everything she can to be well again ❤ Sending you strength, you can do this.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm so sorry to you beautiful women that have been struggling with post-natal/antenatal depression, anxiety, PTSD and the like. I'm glad this little corner of the internet can help you feel connected to others and please know that even though we don't know you personally, we all offer you our genuine love and support ♥

I can't help but feel that Sarah has contributed in some way to the growing rates of PND and PNA that women are experiencing at the moment. She feeds into the toxic expectations put on mothers to just "bounce back" straight after labor (evidenced by her obsessive "project comeback" just 6 weeks after birth) and implicitly shames women who don't have the luxury of exercising 5 days a week with a newborn. The pressure she put on herself (and by extension the women that follow her) to "get shredded" after Fox literally caused even further damage to her pelvic floor and has done irreversible and preventable harm! She shames mothers who don't feed their children all organic, GF, DF, Sugar Free food and lies about Fox's screen time, use of a dummy, use of formula etc. all to keep up this ridiculous facade that she is some perfect benchmark of motherhood that everyone else should aspire to! There are desperate mothers out there trying to do the very best for their family, and see Sarah making these ridiculous milk bottle concoctions for Fox, thinking "should I be doing this too? Am I a bad mum because I don't give my kids these things?". She's the #bossmum milf that runs all these businesses while balancing family and inadvertently makes other mothers feel like what they do just isn't good enough! She does this by suggesting she's so driven and hard-working and is got all these projects going, when in reality, she has the most privileged life getting to spend every day with her son, choose her hours, pay others to do the grunt work and rely on her partner to do most of the actual content work - all while piggybacking off other big companies! She portrays herself as this perfect domestic queen and gives her audience this curated "real and raw" insight into her life that just makes mothers feel 10 times worse because even her "real and raw" is still not nearly as hard as the reality of having little humans depending on you! Even her "worst days" (usually when Fox wakes up once in the night god forbid) are still nothing compared to the realities most women are facing. In essence, what I'm trying to say is that I believe Sarah has been directly responsible for influencing her followers into unhealthy disordered eating and exercise behaviours, and now since she's become a mum, I believe she has influenced mothers into PND and PNA. She's obviously not the only contributor of course, but I absolutely believe she actively contributes to mums feeling inadequate.

If she's ever making you feel like you aren't good enough, come and vent here with us, talk to someone you trust, seek out help if you need to and remember her life is a fantasy that she's curated to convince us all that she's perfect. If you're a mum out there, well done on all that you're doing! You're doing an incredible job!! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Wow you are so right! So just last night we ordered takeout and I had chips and gravy. My son had already had his dinner but he always likes to have a bit of what we're having and was staring me down to share some of it. I went to give him some of my chips and I hesitated literally because I remembered sarahs story with fox and the hot chips. I thought to myself, wait isn't it bad if I give my son this? But I came to my senses and said duck it, we hardly get takeout and some chips wasn't going to hurt him. He loved them, and I'm so glad I was able to overcome the self judgement and disordered thinking. Funnily enough my partner also remembered me telling him about the same story and he made a sarcastic joke about how we're bad parents haha.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Sarahs Day #13: Always wears white, attacks small business without right, stans scam the fight.

Or

Sarahs day #13: Is a Asshole

So angry I cant think Hahaha. I dislike her more than ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Sarahs day #13: Is a Asshole
🙌🏻 keep it real lol

So I can see Sarahs stubborn and won’t apologise unless it comes down to lawyers (losing money)

I was thinking last night, if I made a mistake or wrongly accused someone, even without being an influencer - I’d feel so anxious and guilty. It would constantly be on my mind and I couldn’t rest until it was resolved.

I’m fully aware of what Sarah is like but always had this theory that deep down, under the act she had some kindness in her, some compassion. Even after all her scandals - I honestly believed there was some goodness hidden away. She’s obviously changed since 7/8 years ago, it’s evident in her vlogs, she’s changed for the worst.

So for her not to apologise to this business, to post the screenshots to stamp her power, to know and then watch her stans bully this business, then to ignore it like nothing has happened...........I am just shocked. I can’t believe she thinks this is acceptable. She doesn’t have a nice bone in her body. Every part of her is an act.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.