Sarah's Day #12 BIPOC disrespected, dog neglected, face injected & possibly covid-infected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else feel like that shower rubbish was a bit of a manic episode. It really does seem that when tit hits the fan she just rambles on her stories and is all over the place, she honestly thinks her followers are her besties. so a normal person would call a friend and de-breif/ witch about their troubles but scuzzy just gets on Instagram stories and un leashes.
secondly what’s with purely designing your house to be a ‘statement’ this is your family home make it functional, it can be nice but your house it’s the block, everything doesn’t have to be designed within a inch of its life and ‘so aesthetically pleasing 🙄. I hate the pink bathroom I think the whole house screams tacky and try hard

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Just wait until she has another kid or two that she can’t handle then her “guests” (read: employees) have to use the messy kids’ bathroom to shower. I mean that’s what normal people do but when you own a multimillion dollar home it’s quite impractical. Unless she was never planning on having guests over (has no friends) or reselling the house.

Reactions: 15
She really is manic today.
Rambling on and on about currently not using the bathroom, wanting to turn it into a "spa room for herself" - another room just for her, mind you - and hyping up crappy products.
I believe that, right now, whenever she puts down her phone, she gets miserable, is probably working out or pacing around and crying "Oh, woe is me." She KNOWS she has effed up, but is too proud to address the cushion saga, admit her mistakes and apologise for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sarah’s Day #13 Sarah is a cock??

I don’t know if this is just me but I get the impression that Kurt and Sarah aren’t even attracted to one another anymore. Like AT ALL. I don’t mean to body shame and disrespect anyone into genuine fitness with this comment (ie not Sarah’s awful version of fitness) but in my eyes she attempts to just be pure manly with her body being absolutely ripped and all this (not having a go at her boobs bc I have small ones too lmao not her fault) but it isn’t every man or women’s cup of tea for what they like or want their body to be like so maybe Kurt just wants a bit of meat or someeethinngggg? Maybe he doesn’t like thigh gaaaaps???
Also RE Sarah not being close with Kurt’s family, my parents can smell a fake one an absolute mile off and i suspect this is how his parents feel about her and read right through her and think all the things we all think.

Reactions: 16
THREAD TITLE Suggestions. There were a lot this time around so sorry if I missed any! Please vote for one!!
Sarah’s Day #13 - Look at me I’ve been scammed, attack of the Stans, belittling her man, girl has no friends

Sarah’s Day #13 - Look at me all in white, fillers looking shite, so uptight, nasty stans unite

Sarah’s Day #13 - All I do is moan, lips overblown, stans throwing stones, don’t you like my fish bone xylophone?
Sarah’s Day #13 - bruised lips, hands on hips. Where are the inserts for my pillow slips?
Sarah's Day #13 - Bruising on her lips, true narcissist, missing pillow makes her flips

Sarah's Day #13 - Unleashes her Sissys army, sorry not in her vocabulary, the real scam is Sunee
Sarah's Day #13 - must be the center of attention, killing small businesses with bullying and aggression, zero self-reflection
Sarah’s Day #13 - Sissy is friendless, complaints are endless, pillow apology horrendous
Sarahs Day #13: Always wears white, attacks small business without right, stans scam the fight.
Sarah’s day #13: slandering stans as best friends, bruised lips and all white to my sisters hens.
Sarah's Day #13 Stans attack, lips are whack, works out at a hen’s, can’t handle the flak
Sarah's Day #13 Lips are nuu, ignored FAQ, didn’t get pillows so a tantrum she threw
Sarah's Day #13 - Small business defamed, lips inflamed & won't take any blame
Sarah’s Day #13 Stans, I’ve been scammed, launch an attack so I can get my money back!

Reactions: 9
🤣🤣

Ps. Lip bruising x
Still wearing the second band because her ring is “too big” I see. Quite disrespectful to Kurt who spent money (I would hope it wasn’t sponsored lol) on a diamond and you don’t size it correctly so it doesn’t fall off. I’m sure she’s hitting the rock on surfaces and slowly dismantling the secured prongs on the ring...could lead to it falling out.

she probably doesn’t want to wait half the day to get it resized because she doesn’t want people to think she’s not engaged for 6 hours lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This one from @Spindrifter has my vote : Sarah's day: Release the stans, naturally tan, shorten Kurts lifespan, wear white to upstage the bride's plan.

Reactions: 11

I don’t know if this is just me but I get the impression that Kurt and Sarah aren’t even attracted to one another anymore. Like AT ALL. I don’t mean to body shame and disrespect anyone into genuine fitness with this comment (ie not Sarah’s awful version of fitness) but in my eyes she attempts to just be pure manly with her body being absolutely ripped and all this (not having a go at her boobs bc I have small ones too lmao not her fault) but it isn’t every man or women’s cup of tea for what they like or want their body to be like so maybe Kurt just wants a bit of meat or someeethinngggg? Maybe he doesn’t like thigh gaaaaps???
Also RE Sarah not being close with Kurt’s family, my parents can smell a fake one an absolute mile off and i suspect this is how his parents feel about her and read right through her and think all the things we all think.
or their disgusting behaviors (and literal disgusting body for not showering). When I meet someone I think is attractive, but when their personality and character is less than desirable, they become unattractive.

Reactions: 6
Ugh, if she says it was PMS, I will be so annoyed.
Plus, holy crap man, my sense of time is so warped. I feel like she's had her period so recently - like, 2 weeks ago!? Time is weird man. This month has flown.

*Note - more frequent periods could be normal for her. Typically the range is like a 21 - 34 day cycle, or 28 days as an average. Not here to speculate on her cycle length. Though I admit I had a few thoughts - is she taking it and is pregnant, is she really irregular due to PCOS, or is she regular and the PCOS thing was not real... And so on. But hey. I'm not her doctor.
Okay so weirdly enogh post Fox Sarah's period announcements have actually been quite consistent from what posters here havr said (blocked squad!). The only reason I know this is because it is synched up almost identically to my birth control period which is so regular my tracking app hasnt been wrong in years.

Reactions: 7
I really dislike this comment. A woman’s body is not “manly” because it carries extra muscle and/or less body fat. Please do not perpetuate this stereotype.
I absolutely agree. Sezza appearing manly or boyish (I'm not sure about this word, english is not my language), is definitely not because of more muscle, less fat or small breasts. It is because of her body language, the way she moves, the way she walks, when she tries to be funny dancing or whatever, she looks like a boy. And the fact that she wears oversized clothes definitely adds to that unfeminine unsexy look. Anyways, Kurt once said he prefers booties rather than boobs. And she thinks she has a nice bootie therefore Kurt won't look elsewhere. I just have a feeling that he might like her, but she doesn't want him.

Reactions: 12
I find absolutely horrific the fact that she might have more kids like it literally give me chills and nausea; I thought she would already realize she is not meant to be a mother, she doesn't have it in her, some people should just never ever reproduce and she is on of those. All I think about is FOX as a man and what an absolute narcissist and asshole he will be, there is no other outcome. as someone whos ex-partner was a narcissist and is in therapy recovering from narcissistic abuse it triggers me so much to hear her say that she wants to have many kids because I know that every one of those kids will grow under such horrendous abuse and also to become abusers of other people. I hope her PCOS plays a sneaky role in her getting pregnant again.

I don't know why I have always thought that Sarah's prolapse has played a huge role in the romantic aspect, I feel like she, being the vain person she is she and him being the asshole he is ( once he was complaining about how gross he found hairy legs in women ) would rather not have sex at all than have sex with an imperfect vagina and maybe a leaky one, so I feel that whole getting used to the prolapse took a toll in their relationship in the sexual aspect.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.