Sarah's Day #12 BIPOC disrespected, dog neglected, face injected & possibly covid-infected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wow I’ve been away and holy duck this chick just shocks me every god dam day. Kurtz getting fuglier by the day and does focean (great name btw) ever go a day without having a phone shoved in his face?

by the way I’m a big believer in the scroll on theory - if you don’t like something, scroll past :) x

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m mindblown. I just received a dm on Insta from a sezzy Stan saying that I am spreading hate and that the girls commenting on the business page are young and impressionable and don’t know what they’re doing 🤯 I haven’t even attacked anyone at all, just pointed out that the business owner is working through the issue with Sarah and that it’s unfair to call her a scam. And yet I am the one spreading hate?!? What the duck has the world come to. I’m tapping out from this why did I even bother.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
Shes been big on the deflecting today - posting about Keira and now Fox and family spam saying she feels kind and inspired and her family is her priority etc etc. Classic Sezzy story line, scandal then deflect - shes great at it

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
I am honestly not trying to bully him and if he likes this hair then whatever lol but I really just think when men’s hair starts to thin they should just buzz it! It looks so scraggly and stringy, I think it would 100000% look better if he just embraced it and buzzed it off.

But I also totally understand that thinning hair is a big deal for men and it feeds into the idea of body image and toxic masculinity. After Sarah last night making fun of his “double chin” I’m sure she has made him feel bad about his thinning hair

I am also sure that while thinning hair is genetic, it has probably been sped up for Kurt due to poor nutrition from Sarah’s cooking and high stress from their relationship. Not to mention her constantly shaming for him and making him work so hard to finish her house. And probably his other “sickness” aka anxiety
is called Karma. also on the topic of mocking and making fun of someone I would like to add this article : https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/ambigamy/201810/the-right-and-wrong-ridicule ,

View attachment 313573
vibes from kurts hair cut 😭😭😭
What an insult to compare such a lovable and innocent character like Pepper to that useless, BOLD, bag of meat named KURT , what waste of air and space those two.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I swear she's done some bad tit but this really takes the cake. It takes a few weeks on tattle to realize her self made 'PR' method for every scandal. hopefully people see through what she's actually doing. years ago I would have seen sarah posting about kiera and been so happy that we follow and care about the same person. Now it just feels fake, and like she's only doing it for a front to act like a nice person. I absolutely do NOT want to think like that about another human but now I can't help it because it's the exact same tit every fkn time. i'm over it. piss off scumzy and let someone else who deserves a platform get one.

Reactions: 24
I completely agree with everything you've said here. I get uncomfortable reading about some things on here, in particular about physical things that are out of control such as Kurt's hair.

I also feel like we shouldn't discuss Focean as much. Yeah, she brings him into the online world but what does happen when he grows up? We literally don't know.

If we don't think about these things and act accordingly, we are just as bad as Sarah.
I think the only good thing Trump left was the normalization of mocking the appearance of someone as ugly and evil as him , and to me kurt is right up there in that category. so no remorse here.

Reactions: 5
This thread is so fast!!! I don't even think GG went this fast during the bushfire fiasco??
Is there a way to see how many people read here? I feel like we are gaining momentum 😍💃🚂

• Heart
Reactions: 34
This is an anonymous gossip forum. We don't have to hold ourselves to any standards. No one is in charge here 🤠

And besides, Outspoken proved anyone can just take what is said and twist it to their narrative.. soooo
You're right of course, that's why I specifically said "on their platform" and I would never dream of telling others what to do. It was just a thought I wanted to voice, no policing intended.
But as I don't want to start a discussion about this when we have so much other important stuff to talk about, I will do as another person suggested. Scroll past comments I don't like and like those that I do like. Peace ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How fucked up you must be, when you ask for opinion about your wedding dress million of minions that you don't even know? How can she call them friends? ?
I also wanted to say, the day I found GG was so liberating because finally I knew I wasn't alone in what I was thinking about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
How fucked up you must be, when you ask for opinion about your wedding dress million of minions that you don't even know? How can she call them friends? ?
I also wanted to say, the day I found GG was so liberating because finally I knew I wasn't alone in what I was thinking about her.
She lives in a social media world where she doesn’t know actual people and surrounds herself with anonymous children who suck up to her. Calling her followers her “best friends”? She has no real life experience of what a friendship looks like. She tries to gain more for herself through other people. Her saying that her followers are his sistas who have known her for over 8 years? Like I’ve followed people on social media for years but I would never consider them a “friend” because... I don’t know them, I don’t have a personal connection with them, they are not involved in my personal life I just enjoy those photos on my feed...

she had no depth as a person. If social media was gone,she would have zero personality, zero passion,zero interest in the world around her. She is her Sarah’s Day persona, there is no Sarah Stevenson underneath. What a low quality life honestly.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Sarah shut the duck up, you're only posting about kiera to deflect and make yourself out to be a good person. Why did it only take her until now to share her?? She thinks so slick lol

Reactions: 20
What Sarah has done is terrible. I do think it’s a bit shady the business didn’t respond to her email or insta message. I would be furious if I ordered (even ordered wrongly) and didn’t hear back from the company.

I think a week is enough is long enough for a response. So although Sarah was very wrong, this business also need to up their game.

——————

So what other fiascos can Sarah pull before the biggest scam of all....stolen cooking project

Reactions: 14
I do think it’s a bit shady the business didn’t respond to her email or insta message.
As much as I usually like to give the benefit of the doubt to most people, Sarah is not a part of that group. I do not believe her. At all. She gets so many messages, who knows the owner of the store probably answered her and she didn't even see it!? As for the refund I'm 10000% she got reimbursed in time but did not see it amidst all the deposits of dirty money she gets from her crappy activewear.
I think a week is enough is long enough for a response. So although Sarah was very wrong, this business also need to up their game.
Maybe pre-covid but in these times we live in I now give people more time to answer me before I start being annoyed. You never know what can happen these days 🤷‍♀️
Again I'm not a lunatic like Scuzzy who would send a rabid army of pre-teens to attack someone because I failed to read all my emails scattered between obsessive fan mail.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think a week is enough is long enough for a response.
I do think it’s a bit shady the business didn’t respond to her email or insta message.
I'll only speak for myself but I am sure anyone who has bought any of her products will attest to having been ignored by Sarah. Here's my experience:
When Sarah started fundraising for the bush fires, I sent her several emails, left comments on her YT/Insta and even sent DMs asking her about when she would be donating. She did not respond or address the questions at all. She ignored all mention of the funds she'd collected and did not even mention the topic in passing after announcing she'd collected 400k, leaving her followers baffled about where the money had gone.
She did not donate until 3 weeks later (and even then did not donate any of her own money).
And that was only because I had reported her to ScamWatch when I found a ton of her followers asking when and where their donations would be going, only to be deleted or ignored. Only when ScamWatch contacted her- following my initial report, and the subsequent reporting from others, did she address the matter (only to play victim and act like she had no idea how to transfer money).
So, in my opinion, if she can remain silent for 3 weeks about the whereabouts of 400k without being inundated with hate messages and called a scammer, then this small business owner who is probably struggling under covid measures is allowed to take a week to respond to an enquiry.

Also the points quoted below are likely to be true because it's ScammerScuzz we're talking about and she has a history of ignoring reality to carve a more suitable "victim" narrative for herself. 🤷‍♀️
I do not believe her. At all. She gets so many messages, who knows the owner of the store probably answered her and she didn't even see it!? As for the refund I'm 10000% she got reimbursed in time but did not see it amidst all the deposits of dirty money she gets from her crappy activewear.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
With a bigger company I would totally agree. But that is a very small one-person business. The person running it has a full time job and the FAQ clearly stated that Sarahs order would not be processed, so Sarah should have been able to get that info and calm down a bit. It's also covid-time so everything takes longer.
I would also not put it past Sarah that the money has been refunded and she just didn't notice.
She exaggerted the timeline to fit her narrative and chose to send her followers instead of contacting authorities. Because that would have cost her money (if she got a lawyer or something). Her stans work for free.
And again, her initial action could be forgivable if she had just apologized after she got the attention of the business. She just deleted everything and left her hater-squad to do more damage.
It's always the aftermath with her. She makes it worse every time.

Reactions: 42
I would also not put it past Sarah that the money has been refunded and she just didn't notice.
I think this is exactly what happened which is why she's deleted those stories. She was found to be in the wrong but instead of owning up to it and apologising, she deletes the evidence and carries on like nothing has happened.

I hope Sabi and Soul don't let this go. Sarah has ruined their reputation because she was too dumb to read T&C's.

Reactions: 40
My message above was in no way defending Sarah. I’m self employed and I answer all emails first thing before anything else mon - fri. I also check social media comments. A business is nothing without its customers.

I’m fully aware of all of Sarahs drama, I’ve been on GG for years and then moved here earlier this year. Regardless of Sarahs antics, this other business should keep on top of emails. Even if you have a full time job, it’s no excuse in my opinion. I doubt they gets hundreds every day. Whether Sarah was being truthful about not receiving a response is another story. Her screenshots didn’t look edited but I wouldn’t put it past her.

Reactions: 18
My message above was in no way defending Sarah. I’m self employed and I answer all emails first thing before anything else mon - fri. I also check social media comments. A business is nothing without its customers.

I’m fully aware of all of Sarahs drama, I’ve been on GG for years and then moved here earlier this year. Regardless of Sarahs antics, this other business should keep on top of emails. Even if you have a full time job, it’s no excuse in my opinion. I doubt they gets hundreds every day. Whether Sarah was being truthful about not receiving a response is another story. Her screenshots didn’t look edited but I wouldn’t put it past her.
I wasn't in any way attacking you and I'm sorry that it came across that way. I quoted you because I was responding to the point you made, but of course your opinion is a valid one and it's good to have both sides of the discussion going.
I was merely pointing out that Sarah left her followers waiting 3 weeks for a response, and then only responded when she was reported for holding onto the bush fire funds. She has also ignored people's messages when they paid but didn't get the links to her ebook, and again when they paid for her activewear but didn't get their order fulfilled.
It's just the double standard she has that I'm pointing out. The regular posters like you already know this, but new members and lurkers may not be aware of the extent of her hypocrisy.
She can treat people like tit, ignore, block, delete, scam them out of their money, but anytime she has to wait for something she makes a huge saga out of it and publicly calls out the other business (window fitter, Hawaiian Airlines, etc). She's awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I leave my phone for barely a day and this happens lol. 11 pages! omg

Loving all your posts and reporting the situation though. Was giving out likes like sezza gives out blocks 😅

Btw I like this title for the thread

nachurally tan, I’ve been scammed, no wedding & i’ll be damned

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.