Sarah's Day #12 BIPOC disrespected, dog neglected, face injected & possibly covid-infected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🧐 How about everyone that has receipts including screenshots or screen recordings of previous episodes of Scuz Day saga posts them here now and then we can easily use and link to them?

-- or is it possible to have just one thread for receipts? We could link to that thread on the begining of our commentary threads.
That's what the wiki is for, although you need 500 posts to upload photos there I think

https://tattle.life/wiki/sarahs-day

Reactions: 5
She's saying that she's on her period and is frustrated by everything. Is she using that to try and excuse her awful behaviour?

Reactions: 15
She's saying that she's on her period and is frustrated by everything. Is she using that to try and excuse her awful behaviour?
Ugh, if she says it was PMS, I will be so annoyed.
Plus, holy crap man, my sense of time is so warped. I feel like she's had her period so recently - like, 2 weeks ago!? Time is weird man. This month has flown.

*Note - more frequent periods could be normal for her. Typically the range is like a 21 - 34 day cycle, or 28 days as an average. Not here to speculate on her cycle length. Though I admit I had a few thoughts - is she taking it and is pregnant, is she really irregular due to PCOS, or is she regular and the PCOS thing was not real... And so on. But hey. I'm not her doctor.

Reactions: 11
I wish she would just fess up about her lip filler, she tells us everything else (like period time etc) but has not said a single thing about her lip filler! 😲

Are we supposed to believe they're natural, is that why she won't just tell us / say anything? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Damn didn’t know poppy bloom can also give you fish lips 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Let me get this straight.

This is her multi-million forever home. More kids are planned.

There’s only a shower in their ensuite and not the main bathroom? Will Fox and his siblings have to ask to use their ensuite to shower or use the outside one?

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Her voice is becoming higher pitched by the day. Her old vlogs her voice was so normal and way deeper than it is now. SHES SO FAKE! H8 her baby voice

• Haha
Reactions: 30

There’s only a shower in their ensuite and not the main bathroom? Will Fox and his siblings have to ask to use their ensuite to shower or use the outside one?
They have another bathroom upstairs with a shower next to all the bedrooms

Reactions: 12
Those are freshly done lips today!! No shade I’ve had lip fillers but be honest !!!

Reactions: 10

Sorry but that pink bathroom is sooo fugly. Also I’ve worked in real estate for 8 years and I’ve never seen a bathroom with just a bath and no shower. Regardless if there’s another main bathroom with a shower or not, it just seems really poorly designed imo.

Reactions: 41
that pink bathroom is sooo fugly.
So so so ugly. The floor tiles look cheap and the gold fixtures are so ugly. The gold is not a nice tone of gold, ya know? She has zero taste.

Also WTF were those stories about making that bathroom the Scuzzy spa? The whole bleeping house is HERS. HER content room. HER pilates room. HER kitchen. Shut your yap :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 50
Am I the only one that gets annoyed when people (like Sarah) talk about Spring and it raining when typically the warmer months actually have the most rain? THAT IS SPRING SARAH. RAIN AND SUN. IT'S HOW THINGS GROW.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I wish she would just fess up about her lip filler, she tells us everything else (like period time etc) but has not said a single thing about her lip filler! 😲

Are we supposed to believe they're natural, is that why she won't just tell us / say anything? 🤷🏼‍♀️
And also the botox! I don't know ANYONE - children included - whose face doesn't wrinkle even a little bit when they squint the way she is in one of those pics. Or raising her eyebrows without a single forehead crease.

Reactions: 12
Ok so in tonight's bathroom IG stories, our gal has managed to shill White Fox pyjamas, Ebonii Ivory facemasks (that she always 're-buys' but hasn't shown for a few years) toothbrush and makeup remover Vanity Planet face brush and Botanicals by Luxe face cleanser. It's like she gets to the end of the day and realises she hasn't posted any sponsored posts or affiliate links and quickly shoves it all into a 'skincare routine' that no one wants to see.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
All natural toothpaste for your completely unnatural face? fake teeth, fake lips, botox... but the toothpaste could kill you with all the cHeMiCaLs.:rolleyes:
And the way she said "research" = YouTube. Finally!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Ugh that Ebonii Ivory stuff is so bad for the environment... SO MUCH PACKAGING all for 1 face mask. The waste is enormous for “eco consciousness Sezzy” it kills me seeing her promote such wasteful products on top of fast fashion while trying to act like she cares about the environment. Any eco conscious person knows those sheet masks are complete bs and are so so wasteful, she’s is performative in every aspect of her life wow

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Does anyone listen to happy hour? Their latest podcast had Sam mangan as a guest who said there was one influencer he hated and the fb group is suggesting maybe it’s Sarah? Threatened him with legal action and grew a following from being hated on/controversial- could maybe fit?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.