Sarah's Day #11 Self-promotion, accountability not a notion,my sPesHuL kid loves the ocean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, did anybody see her story with Fox walking on his toes? That, plus a speech delay😬 I'm not assuming anything but if my child was doing that I would be asking my Dr about it ASAP.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Also, did anybody see her story with Fox walking on his toes? That, plus a speech delay😬 I'm not assuming anything but if my child was doing that I would be asking my Dr about it ASAP.
Just to add a point of difference here, my toddler is one day older than Fox and has no speech or walking issues, but he LOVES to walk on his tippy toes & cracks himself up doing it. I don't think there's anything wrong with Fox doing it, I think he's just having fun.

Reactions: 18
T.W: eating habits/disordered eating
Disclaimer: I realise this is a very nuanced issue and I'm not ignoring that at all and realise this is sensitive for different people.

RANT incoming:

Unpacking her latest what i eat in a day (disclaimer - NOT a nutritionist or dietician). Scuz has no breakfast except for coffee and crappy bloom, then has a decent brunch and then servings of chocolate cake for lunch then roasted chickpeas with more salad for dinner and then MORE cake and multiple servings of (wholefood) but still very much high fat high sugar chocolate icing, no doubt full of coconut oil and dates and maple syrup etc all in the name of wholefoods! I would love to see what her cholesterol is like. WHY can't she (and influenzas in general) just eat a balanced amount of carbs with their food instead of making out that eating all these treats in excess is relatable and can somehow replace eating a healthy amount of carbs and other macronutrients? Or eat in a balanced manner and just have 1 slice of 'real' cake and enjoy it without regret? Miss 'I never count macros' clearly it isn't doing you any favours. I cannot stand how scuz promotes these habits under the guise she's being RELATABLE? so its relatable to binge?

Yeah I completely agree. It takes a bit to get to me with this stuff, but that vlog was so annoying.
The whole “don’t judge me” thing really irritated me.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sis showing her followers how to peel a boiled egg like she was doing something groundbreaking could not be more on brand

• Haha
Reactions: 71
i find it weird how her whole aesthetic is very cutesy and child like and then she throws in the word "milky titties" in there

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Just to add a point of difference here, my toddler is one day older than Fox and has no speech or walking issues, but he LOVES to walk on his tippy toes & cracks himself up doing it. I don't think there's anything wrong with Fox doing it, I think he's just having fun.
100%, totally agree with you. In isolation there's nothing to worry about but I'm a bit paranoid so if I was is that position I would ask the question, look into speech therapy etc. Can't hurt!

Reactions: 10
ALSO I noticed she actually took a sip of her poopy bloom on camera for once! Hii Sarah!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Did anyone see the clip of the vlog that showed a cleaner in the house? Geez so she complains about bleeping everything and about how her house is a "mess" but that means it's all just their own mess that they're too lazy to pick up.

EDIT; just wanted to add that we had a cleaner in my old share house and we would literally tidy everything up and put everything away to help the cleaner not have to deal with crap??

Sis showing her followers how to peel a boiled egg like she was doing something groundbreaking could not be more on brand
HAHAHA and the electric blinds like she is extra and boujee and noone knows about them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
why are her protein smoothies so thin and watered down 🤮 a heaped tsp of tropeakahhhh and 2 litres of water....mmmm sissy put it in the cooking project!!! Groundbreaking 🙌🏼🙌🏼

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
T.W: eating habits/disordered eating
Disclaimer: I realise this is a very nuanced issue and I'm not ignoring that at all and realise this is sensitive for different people.

RANT incoming:

Unpacking her latest what i eat in a day (disclaimer - NOT a nutritionist or dietician). Scuz has no breakfast except for coffee and crappy bloom, then has a decent brunch and then servings of chocolate cake for lunch then roasted chickpeas with more salad for dinner and then MORE cake and multiple servings of (wholefood) but still very much high fat high sugar chocolate icing, no doubt full of coconut oil and dates and maple syrup etc all in the name of wholefoods! I would love to see what her cholesterol is like. WHY can't she (and influenzas in general) just eat a balanced amount of carbs with their food instead of making out that eating all these treats in excess is relatable and can somehow replace eating a healthy amount of carbs and other macronutrients? Or eat in a balanced manner and just have 1 slice of 'real' cake and enjoy it without regret? Miss 'I never count macros' clearly it isn't doing you any favours. I cannot stand how scuz promotes these habits under the guise she's being RELATABLE? so its relatable to binge?
I'm surprised she put that up tbh. But you're absolutely right. People like her were the reason I went down the rabbit hole of disordered eating. It's only now that I have come to accept and embrace that my diet can be balanced and consists of all different types of foods.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Princess pilates workout? Can I just 🤮🤮🤮
Why the duck does she gives these imbecile childish names to every damn thing? Her body might be 28 but her brain is stuck at 14.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Can someone tell me why this fuckwit always says they have no food in the house? No ingredients. (On Insta stories) Isn’t this dipshit doing a cooking app? God she’s a mental case! I’d say order it online but she’s obviously too controlling for that! Keep starving yourself love! You’re brain is getting smaller by the day!

Second comment 😂 and even third minus the bomb part. 🤮

Giving herself permission to have a mum day? She’s lost the plot.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Im not sure if this has been speculated, but do we all think that she is staying off camera because she is actually quite sick? In that video she sounds so congested (plays it down by saying she woke up losing her voice, yet talks straight for nearly 20 mins 🙃).

Also 👀

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
she is staying off camera because she is actually quite sick?
Most definitely! I'm 1000% convinced she's sick as a dog and doesn't want to do stories because she'll get tit for not getting tested.
Prove me wrong Scuzzy, prove me wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Petty but her coffee is tit. Too much grind tamped too hard causing coffee not to come out. That milk is woeful. Bubbles mean you done fucked up sis and we looooove to see it 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Most definitely! I'm 1000% convinced she's sick as a dog and doesn't want to do stories because she'll get tit for not getting tested.
Prove me wrong Scuzzy, prove me wrong!
If you're right she's even dumber than I thought. Why wouldn't you want to get tested? The number of people she could infect alone- Durt and Focks, her parents (via Focks), her siblings (via the parentals), Tanika and her family, her editor and that Jai guy (who films her now?), Ed who pops over regularly from what I've seen, as well as her weekly cleaners and any tradies still working on bits in the house. This is aside from anyone they may infect walking Abby, grabbing coffee, getting filler, in the supermarket, etc.
Why would you not want to get tested? Mind boggling stupidity.
Edit: I am not currently watching any of her stuff so the people listed are from memory and I don't know if, for instance, they still have tradies going in and out of the house.

I do, however, wonder if she has in fact been tested and won't mention it until she gets the results. Because if she tests positive, her engagement will skyrocket as people sympathize, and we all know that's what she's about. 💲💲💲

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.