Sarah's Day #11 Self-promotion, accountability not a notion,my sPesHuL kid loves the ocean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve come to the conclusion she really has absolutely no friends. Like who would want to be friends with someone who could potentially put you on blast to their 1 million followers and who spends 45 minute writing a Instagram caption of an over edited photo of their toddler.

Everything she posts has to be so curated and posed. She can never just “live in the moment”, she can never just post a picture without a filter. It’s really really sad

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Does anyone think her absence from insta stories today is because she has cold and flu symptoms and isn't self isolating?

• Wow
Reactions: 23
What are the rules is Sydney right now?
Not seen Sarah wear a mask, is it business as usual?

Reactions: 3
Does anyone think her absence from insta stories today is because she has cold and flu symptoms and isn't self isolating?
Who knows. We all know that she definitely won't be getting tested for covid and there for will not isolate. She probably should have been wise enough not to say anything! All she posted yesterday was her stupid add. She is less and less involved on insta and yt by the day.

Reactions: 8
What are the rules is Sydney right now?
Not seen Sarah wear a mask, is it business as usual?
Masks are not mandatory in NSW. Only currently recommended in places like public transport where it's a confined space.
There are some additional procedures when you visit certain places like signing in so they have a log of who was there an when, most places will have hand sanitizer out, less seats in restaurants and such, but other than that life is pretty normal.

In the past week there has been 9 cases of covid in the community, and they know 8 of those got it from. Last week was 6 cases and they knew were all 6 people got it.

Reactions: 8
Tbh, it's probably just to build engagement and worry. I doubt she's even ill. In a day or two she'll be like, "Hey sorry guys, I was soooo busy balancing mum life and being a boss babe that I tooootally didn't have time to Insta story."

Is Kurt due to go away for a shoot? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Tbh, it's probably just to build engagement and worry. I doubt she's even ill. In a day or two she'll be like, "Hey sorry guys, I was soooo busy balancing mum life and being a boss babe that I tooootally didn't have time to Insta story."

Is Kurt due to go away for a shoot? 🤣
I agree, don't forget 'but i vlogged it!!!' *CliCkbait* Sicky Sis Diaries - How I cured myself & My immunity remedies

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Are you sure you’re almost out Sarah?!?

Because it was only Saturday when you showed everyone your tropeaka cupboard and it had 4 brand new packets of body bloom that Fox was playing with, and we know they must be new because you always say that you keep your poopy pink drink in the fridge.

I love it when you guys catch out her lies!!

And her forehead doesn’t move an inch... 😂
When you look at her old videos and photos she was much prettier and fresher back then - fillers and Botox have ruined her and she is now scarily alike with Ashy Bines

Reactions: 39
Are you sure you’re almost out Sarah?!?

Because it was only Saturday when you showed everyone your tropeaka cupboard and it had 4 brand new packets of body bloom that Fox was playing with, and we know they must be new because you always say that you keep your poopy pink drink in the fridge.
Sis can't be without her laxative, she'd bloat and wouldn't be able to take ab shots. Most of the packets in the tropeaka cupboard looked new. It makes sense that they'd send out a few months' worth to her (one tin is about a months' worth).

Reactions: 16
Her old insta posts are seriously gold.
She's such a bloody hypocrite - goes on about "don't believe what the media tell you" and then in the same post says she agrees with a random magazine article about not holding your phone up to your ear 🙄😂

We always say she's inconsistent on here because she lies so much, but atleast she's consistent with being a fool

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Her old insta posts are seriously gold.
We all know fruit loops aren't a 'healthy nutritious breakfast' but god, can people have any ounce of fun and enjoyment anymore? Her poor kid, reminds me of the people who haven't even tried Maccas once in their life because its unhealthy. Everything is fine in moderation.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sorry another comment

Has she ever shown them doing an activity that is Fox centred? I’m seeing all these cute kids on my feed dressed up for Halloween and it just got me thinking that we never see Fox doing any kid related activities.
If it isn’t the Instagram aesthetic they don’t want to know about it.

*edited typo
Halloween is American and not Australian so if they don’t dress him up they are doing something right

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wait, she has a marketing degree?! Since when?! I call bullshit.
No I'm sure she has a Diploma from one of those 1 year college (like TAFE) style places with no entry requirements. Nothing against them but any degree is longer, harder to get into and more $$$$.

Another lie lol

Reactions: 20
Halloween is American and not Australian so if they don’t dress him up they are doing something right
My kids dress up for Halloween, the same as pretty much every kid where I live (even the parents do) I live in Australia 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.