Sarah's Day #11 Self-promotion, accountability not a notion,my sPesHuL kid loves the ocean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking this too! And no running water? So they have to go into their boss’s kitchen to fill a water bottle / make a tea or coffee? It’s so bizarre to me. Why didn’t she just rent out a space in Cronulla for their offices and make a beautiful pool house as it was intended to be. I’d be super put off if I was forced to work in there.
If she could afford to, the best option would be having a house to live in.

Then keeping her apartment as a office/podcast room/pilates room/content room

I bet that apartment is just sat there empty and dirty.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Imagine having to work in that tiny office with your boss who is sick during a pandemic. Sarah should be getting tested and isolating while waiting for the results. But it’s ok because she has god and naturopaths on her side

• Haha
Reactions: 39
lobeeston (Instagram mommy) just posted an other video of her daughter ozzy talking, who might I add was born on the exact same day as Fox.

even if she couldn’t say the word she would attempt to repeat everything to her parents. Fox just licks a screwdriver and kicks abby

• Haha
Reactions: 49
If that house was mine, I’d knock the pool house out and have a bigger backyard for my animals and children...

Reactions: 49
Do you guys remember when YouTube deleted their birth blog, and Sarah posted a few Instagram story rants about how distressed she is?
"Foxxy and I watch this every week it is our ritual!"

Firstly, gross. Secondly,you don't need to watch it via YT though? You made the video, watch it off a thumb drive ffs. She was only upset because it was her biggest money maker which is sooooo messed up

But if you’re looking for generalised improvements then I really would reckon to not waste your money and use free online recourses.
This!!!!!! I am a qualified fitness professional and I 100% agree with this sentiment. If you cannot afford a PT you could try a reputable group fitness class. I would suggest a Les Mills class to begin with, instructors do a LOT of training to be able to teach

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I wonder why our girl has been so quiet on her stories lately. Isn’t sunee app supposed to launch this month? Knowing how unorganised she is and how she leaves things to the last minute I’d say she’s been frantically rushing to get it ready.

And I don’t know if this is reaching but there is a smaller Aussie influencer on Instagram who has a brand called people of the sun and their logo looks very similar to sunee. This one has been around before sunee Instagram so I’m saying maybe Sarah got some inspiration. Although it could definitely be a coincidence too, just something I noticed!
She has been very quite and is only on Insta to advertise. Same with her vlogs, she only makes them because she is most likely contractually obliged to place her sponsorships into content. But it’s become boring and so repetitive with no new ideas. Her days are all the same, here is what I drink in the mornings (#ad poopy bloom), my morning skincare routine (#ad #gifted overpriced esmi, bohemian etc.), I sweat and stink all day but this is what I smear under my arms after I never shower (#ad pity putty), to satisfy my afternoon cravings (because I don’t eat carbs and therefore am always starving) here is #ad trope-aka powder with natural flavour (aka a bunch of chemicals that I don’t question because this tit pays for my million dollar home) with floated poop in water, yummo. And in between all those product placements I humbly show off my new acquired boujee house items like another addition to my crazy rug collection that will be ruined by my shoes inside the house habit I cannot kick because #grub life, this flamingo pink $10,000 couch that looks like it’s covered with terry towel which will get ruined by my annoying dog within a year because I don’t care to buy her a dog bed because she is an animal and should sleep on the floor. Next year I just buy a new couch because I am all about sustainability and money comes easy.

Sorry this just spilled out. I only came here to mention that the Sunee app logo is done by a graphic designer team. Anyone else wonders why she doesn’t employ her graphic designer sister?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
I bet that apartment is just sat there empty and dirty.
I thought about this also. She did mention her sister might rent it. Did Sarah or Kurt ever show any emotion when they left the apartment? I’ve watched Vlogs where they are crying about leaving. I’ve cried when leaving past places. I understand if someone was desperate to leave a house or unit because of the neighbour or crappy neighbourhood, but did either of them ever say they felt sad or anything? Just wanted to know.

Reactions: 9
I googled her house to see it has 5 bedrooms. Sooooo thats the master bedroom (1), Fox's room (2), Pilates room (3), Content room (4).... I can't remember seeing the 5th room but knowing her she probably removed some wall and made one of the rooms bigger. Where is she planning to put the other kids?

Reactions: 12
I wonder why our girl has been so quiet on her stories lately. Isn’t sunee app supposed to launch this month? Knowing how unorganised she is and how she leaves things to the last minute I’d say she’s been frantically rushing to get it ready.

And I don’t know if this is reaching but there is a smaller Aussie influencer on Instagram who has a brand called people of the sun and their logo looks very similar to sunee. This one has been around before sunee Instagram so I’m saying maybe Sarah got some inspiration. Although it could definitely be a coincidence too, just something I noticed!
Omg I love Crystal, I thought the Sunee app logo looked very familiar but didn’t but the two together 😳

Reactions: 6
I googled her house to see it has 5 bedrooms. Sooooo thats the master bedroom (1), Fox's room (2), Pilates room (3), Content room (4).... I can't remember seeing the 5th room but knowing her she probably removed some wall and made one of the rooms bigger. Where is she planning to put the other kids?
her fifth room is the nursery for ALLL the kids she's going to be having :rolleyes:

• Haha
Imagine having to work in that tiny office with your boss who is sick during a pandemic. Sarah should be getting tested and isolating while waiting for the results. But it’s ok because she has god and naturopaths on her side
You saying that makes me wonder about the cleaning of the work space. Most offices have a thorough professional cleaning at least once a week, some daily. I can't imagine Boss Babe Scuzz paying for a cleaning crew to do that weekly.

Reactions: 15
I also think there’d likely be some council approvals for having a business that has people other than the homeowners regularly working there that Sarah would ignore.

Reactions: 16
The latest health code daily podcast - I can't figure out if its a section from a previous episode of their old podcast, or if they have retold nearly the exact same story (a possibility as they do the same things day in and day out). If anyone can do some digging and find out, I would be so appreciative.

Reactions: 14
The latest health code daily podcast - I can't figure out if its a section from a previous episode of their old podcast, or if they have retold nearly the exact same story (a possibility as they do the same things day in and day out). If anyone can do some digging and find out, I would be so appreciative.
I tried listening to it today and couldn’t even last a minute, from their voices to the choice of song is soooo annoyingly it was torture to my ears 😡😒 I salute to those who are trying to listen for the rest of us to keep updated, you’re a true warrior 👍🏾

• Haha
I also think there’d likely be some council approvals for having a business that has people other than the homeowners regularly working there that Sarah would ignore.
There is 100% an approval required to operate a home business, which this technically is. You could report her to the local government.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.