Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So Sarah needs at least an hour to brood when Kurt doesn't do the washing, and Kurt's conflict resolution style is to rant in her face "love me! love me! love me!".... sounds super fucking stable if you ask me 🤠

Also Sarah, you were complaining in your recent vlog that you were SO tired because it was midnight and waaay past your 9pm bed time, and yet apparently you stay up till midnight most nights HusTLinggg! It must be such a big sacrifice for you to wake up at 7am to do an 8am pilates class, have an entire company do the leg work of your clothing collabs, dictate your crew of tradies around your multi-million dollar house, aaaall while treating yourself to face enhancements self-care, "balanced family days" and "mum days" on the regular.

Don't worry guys, I know it's a global pandemic and people are scrambling to find a job to put food on the table, but get out there! follow your DrEamzzz! You have Scuzy's condescending tick of approval. She just forgot to mention that she's privileged as fuck and the only reason she is in the position she is in is because she grew up in a white, middle-class family that let her live at home as long as she needed, drop out of uni, and fumble around on YouTube amassing a following by lying to their face about how she cured CIN3. I mean, it's that simple guys. Scam your way to the top all you single mums working at cafes!! You just have to make some sacrifices!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Paddington84

"My nuuu cream smells like a strawberry donut.... I mean like a Healthy strawberry donut"

WTF. Now smelling food needs to be 'healthy'.

This girl needs help.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

japaneseradish

I love this forum but I really don't feel comfortable with the amount of (albeit constructive and polite) comments on Focean and his potential developmental delays. I hate sissy as much as the rest of us but can we try and keep our Focean theories out of this? It isn't fair to an innocent kid.
I think that the good part of this forum is that we do in fact keep it civil and polite, and I agree that we should not put Fox’s name in the title of any of these threads. However, I believe speculation about Fox falls solely on Sarah and Kurt’s shoulders for over sharing when it comes to their son. I believe policing what we discuss on here would frustrate a lot of us because we are only commenting on what THEY are constantly showing. I definitely don’t think we should diagnose (ie the autism talk) HOWEVER I think it is valid and fine to bring up the obvious delays because Sarah is choosing to share him with the world and monetize his existence, and yet fails to address some glaring questions. I don’t think the onus should be on us when they are forcing him into the spotlight. So long as we keep it respectful (as I believe people only speculate because they feel as though any type of testing/intervention would be beneficial for Fox and his development, and Sarah has not shown any signs that she is willing to address it) I don’t believe this subject should be off limits. Just my opinion. I often scroll by posts that I disagree with/have no interest in discussing. I think this could be the same. So long as Sarah chooses to put parenting and “family content” on her monetized page, people are going to feel entitled to comment on it. If and when she chooses to keep his life private, then we can refrain from discussing him.

• Heart

UKGrace

Does Botox really make you look shiny? How and why? Genuine question.
Convo between the two plastic surgeons from Botched, if you have watched that. Seems Sarah is the prime example of the biggest botox mistake you can make and that shiny is a real tell for botox
Screenshot 2020-10-27 at 09.56.42.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Hello ladies! My first post, finally! I used to post on GG. I can't believe how fast these threads move now that there are no tech issues! Y'all have covered all of my frustrations, lol, but I still needed a bit of a rant.

My god her and Kurt are so dumb and ignorant. I honestly don't think they can be educated about anything. I know the whole campaign has been discussed already, but wow. "Deeper meaning"? Deep for who? I know 7 year olds that are more deep than these two. Flag girls? Way to empower women Sezzy! Sarah is such an embarrassment and truly a pathetic role model for teenage girls. Rise above? These two are literally DESPICABLE. They are so vile it is stomach churning. How can the general masses not see right through alllllllll of her bull?! She is literally EVERYTHING WRONG with today's society. Everything in one person. All ego. Absolute narcissist to a T (sorry if that's against the rules to say), but witnessing her as a "mother", from her "mum days", to the way she speaks about being a mother, to the way she interacts with him, to the narcissist dream home and everything about that process-it all has done nothing but validate that theory. I feel SO bad for Fox. Truly my heart breaks for him. It is such a privilege to become a mother, to raise and nurture a tiny soul and to be able to build/renovate your dream "family" home.

Also, why is her profile picture still of her and a skateboard? Sarah, you don't skate! Literally the only people that thinks you are (maybe) cool are 13 year olds. I don't know about you guys but where I grew up, board sports are extremely popular. It's one of the only, if only, places in Canada where you can surf and snowboard in the same day, skateparks everywhere, lots of lakes for wake boarding etc. Anyways I don't skate myself but pretty much all of my friends do or did and they would ROAST Sarah. Anyone around here would and I'm sure any actual skate boarder would. Such a poser. So cringey I get so much second hand embarrassment. Act confident and no one will question you, maybe, but they're sure as hell laughing at you. You're not a cool, earthy, easy going, outdoorsy, board sport girl Sarah. You're a domestic princess, fake tanned, botox'd to the nine's narcissist sweatshop promoting little priss.

I don't have FB anymore but I remember when I looked up her and Kurt before I could only see some photos, but they had really low engagement on their pictures. I would like to hear from people that went to school with her, old, friends, people around town etc because I get the impression in real life she has no friends and no one thinks she is cool and she is desperately clinging to her fake Youtube life. I allllllllmost feel bad for her because there is no way in hell she is happy with a raging eating disorder and social media controlling her life, but until she stops negatively impacting the world in so many facets she can go f herself :).

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Heyah__

Chatty Member
I don't know..but I just don't think these to have any sex. Also she talks about getting pregnant like if it was deciding "ok now,this month" ,but she might be surprised, it's not always easy. And because your first pregnancy was a surprise it doesn't mean the next one will happen easily.
She obviously can't manage her life with one kid, considering she doesn't even "go to work" for 8 hours everyday. Why the hell does she want more kids? She is too stressed already. I don't understand how Kurt can stand her. Kurt's family definitely don't like this spoiled brat.
I’m calling it now.

She is going to make a YouTube video and Instagram captions about how they are struggling to get pregnant (even if they’re not) so she will get lots of sympathy and attention from that and then when she does get pregnant, she will non stop post about how it’s her “miracle baby”. She is such a blatant, compulsive liar, that I truly think that is something she would do.

• Sick

Dorigen211

Just to add to this and why I'm so tired of all of it.
I had a talk with a friend IRL who has always been a huge fan. The discussion around how scuzzy turned her cultural appropriation and censoring of BIPOC into a drama about herself being victimized nearly broke me. I'm actually not sure I can deal with said friend anymore because she believes scuzzy's apology video, believes that scuzzy was treated unfairly and has learned from her mistake.
How? Where is the evidence of this?
Bitch made a horrid mistake- in spite of being warned about the braids before the campaign launched- and instead of a sincere apology, silenced everyone who tried to educate her, flipped the narrative (both her and Kurt with his stupid yahoo article) and then made a whole clap back video about how people want her to be cancelled! Literally a whole video saying 'I'm the victim here, they want to cancel me but I'll rise above'.
Fuck you, Sarah. Fuck you and your racist bullshit. Fuck you and your crocodile tears. I wish all the BIPOC had the option to merely 'rise above' their oppressors and racist bitches like you. Unfortunately, they don't all have the white privilege you do and aren't treated as sPeShUl princesses.
I cannot wrap my head around the fact that the ugliness in that campaign has not made waves, that she has succeeded in doing something unthinkable yet again and has managed to sweep her horrific behaviour under the rug.
Thank you for always coming back to how damaging Sarah is. This is going to get a bit personal, and I want to censor warn it with SA being mentioned so scroll past if you're not up to reading.

As someone who was sexually assaulted by a white man who continued to oppress me by publicly racially abusing me about things such as my facial features (which funnily enough, people pay money to alter to have the big lips I was bullied for), the food I ate, and the braids I wore to school, I can't explain enough how damaging it is for black people to have their culture appropriated after growing up being shunned by it. Shame on Sarah for victimising herself whilst I was being bullied about the very braids she wanted to be praised for. Shame on her for spending thousands of dollars making a video that was a fuck you to everyone who tried to educate her. Because it's not just braids Sarah, it was my ancestors way of surviving the brutal conditions forced upon them whilst having to pick cotton, for YOUR ancestors, it's the fact that I get called ghetto and unprofessional for wearing something that culturally belongs to me, whilst a white girl gets praised for something her hair can't even handle. Sarah if you read this, I want you to know that you're a narcissistic piece of shit who shouldn't have a platform. I would call you a cunt, but a cunt has more fucking class and grace than you. You're a danger to other people, and the worst of all you have so many young and impressionable people who look at your life and think you are goals. Well there is nothing goals about the pathetic life you lead that is fuelled by your narcissisism. For the sake of your child and the thousands of people who watch you, please get fucking help.

• Heart

IchheisseBelle

There is a pattern in her behavior and how she approaches Fox's health.

Acid reflux- takes him to a chiropractor and then let's him cry it out. Refuses to take him to a GI or give him medicine while acid burns his esophagus. Makes sure to note how awful it was for her.
UTI- tries to combat it with special herbs and altering his diet. Let's him scream in pain. Notes how Kurt's family's unhealthy diet and traveling is partly to blame for Fox not getting better.
Teething- let's him cry it out and buys a teething necklace. Avoids pain reliever or numbing gel while his little teeth cut through his gums.

All of these instances she refuses to ease his pain. And now restricting his diet due to made up intolerances... That poor baby boy. I hope for his sake that he is still drinking formula so that he's getting the necessary nutrients that his diet is lacking. My heart aches for the little guy. Not even 2 years old and he's already on a restrictive diet that his quack mother has inflicted upon him.

• Sad
  • Heart

UKGrace

Anyone else reckon that whenever Kurt is out on his own, like him going to the supermarket with Fox the other day, that he has a SnEaKy proper chocolate bar or chips or something NORMAL before he goes home to Sarah’s birdseed food? Not like Fox can tell on him since he can’t speak.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ktaylor

She's cooked. She's scheduled a MEETING to decide how they're going to heat the pool. I'd call that a conversation. A conversation you could have had any day, any time, any place. What an absolute crock of...

That really proves how #bOsSbAbE & BuSy her days are, if these are the meetings she's having hahaha.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

Bananabread20

As a Melbournian, I am FUMING that she sounds sick and won't isolate. So what if it's just a cold - you pass on your cold to someone else who then has thre burden of isolating and getting tested. You could easily just do the right thing and fucking stay home til you aren't a fucking croaky orange ball of useless shit. Fuck her. I hope she falls in a hole.

• Heart
  • Sad

emememily

She reminds me of a reptile in the first photo like a lizard or something 😂 can you see it? Maybe it’s the hairstyle.... makes it looks like the bumps on top of a lizards head. I’m tired, sorry, but it’s like she’s waiting to be fed a fly...😂

Kinda like this? 😂

I feel like this is a bit petty, but after the day ive had and her bullshit these past few days its needed.

Attachments

• Haha

Spicy_bananas

Princess pilates workout? Can I just 🤮🤮🤮
Why the fuck does she gives these imbecile childish names to every damn thing? Her body might be 28 but her brain is stuck at 14.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
hi sarah!!! if you're reading this - I just wanted to let you know it's NAIDOC week and there's lots you can (and should) do in an attempt to reconcile your TERRIBLE BEHAVIOR towards POC and First Nations people.

here's some things you can do this week
- educate your son, YOUR PARTNER and YOURSELF on Indigenous culture
- learn what country you are on
- go on an outing to an Indigenous site of significance
- support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander OWNED and OPERATED businesses

in order to be better - we have to do better
always was, always will be
[-o-]

• Heart
Reactions: 55

j99

Hi! First time poster but been reading for a while and love !
Anyone seen Sarah making fox's milk on her insta story? I'm not an expert but putting collagen in your toddlers milk seems a little strange, as he doesn't need it. Also by not allowing your child to drink or eat dairy (she gives him almond milk), doesn't that increase the chances of him developing an intolerance to lactose when he doesn't have one in the first place? Apologies if I'm wrong! I just feel terrible for fox.

• Wow
Reactions: 54

B.Bop

I’d be watching movies without her, she has a ridiculous list of movie demands. How about you let your partner pick the movie Sarah, despite what you think the world doesn’t revolve around you. It’s about relaxing and spending time together. Stop being so controlling.

She sucks the fun out of everything.

Don’t know why she doesn’t just go sit in front of the mirror and stare at herself. It’s the only thing she really likes to look at after all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh my god can she get off her high horse about this Fox and water bullshit. He’s an infant child, he’s going to have energy, he’s going to love picking up and touching things, he’s going to be hungry and for god sake he might like playing in water.

“He LovES AnY FoRm Of WaTEr EvEn PuDdLEs, RaIN and ESPECIALLY the OcEaN” oh shut up, you forcefully stuffed him into an ill-fitting wettie that left awful zipper marks on his skin and dunked him in at the white-wash. Oh yeah he’s practically Kelly freakin Slater already.

I just hope the poor child is allowed an ounce of self expression to be himself..

• Haha
  • Heart